scrotum hair dye

Freeballin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This probably sounds weird to many but does anyone know the best way to dye scrotum hair?

I like my sack hair so no need to post about shaving. About 5 years ago it started turning gray. right now, it's about 60% gray.

Things I've tried-

Conventional over the counter permanent and temporary dyes. They work great. My balls turn dark for a day or so but the color lasts a few months. I have a small amount of irritation, but that goes away in a couple hours. I'm more worried about cancer and stuff like that when using chemicals (being testicles).

Henna - didn't do a thing and was messy

Eye lash dye - I bought this stuff called La roux eye lash dye. Supposed to be safe. Kind of hard to use on sack hair. Only lasts a couple weeks. 2 step process and it dyes the skin too so you have to use a bleach after.

I tried Grecian formula once but the smell was so bad I didn't use it again. You have to put that stuff on every day for a couple weeks. It might be overall the safest.

Anyone got any tips?

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This probably sounds weird to many but does anyone know the best way to dye scrotum hair?

I like my sack hair so no need to post about shaving. About 5 years ago it started turning gray. right now, it's about 60% gray.

Things I've tried-

Conventional over the counter permanent and temporary dyes. They work great. My balls turn dark for a day or so but the color lasts a few months. I have a small amount of irritation, but that goes away in a couple hours. I'm more worried about cancer and stuff like that when using chemicals (being testicles).

Henna - didn't do a thing and was messy

Eye lash dye - I bought this stuff called La roux eye lash dye. Supposed to be safe. Kind of hard to use on sack hair. Only lasts a couple weeks. 2 step process and it dyes the skin too so you have to use a bleach after.

I tried Grecian formula once but the smell was so bad I didn't use it again. You have to put that stuff on every day for a couple weeks. It might be overall the safest.

Anyone got any tips?

IMO..It's probably not a good idea to use any type of chemical dye in that area. In my experience, hair dye can cause irritation on a scalp and the skin down there can be more sensitive. But if you're really going to do it..just go buy a regular box of women's hair dye and do a patch test..Then wait 24/48 hours to see what the result is on your skin..Some people have no reaction to hair dyes at all..other people can get rashes, peeling scalp or other nasty stuff on their scalps...But I still wouldn't recommend doing it at all...You could always use kool-aid too:p But that's probably not the look you're going for

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You HAVE to be kidding !!

Try this stuff that just came out: hair-tek

A friend of mine uses it to color in his thinning hair. It's not a dye, but a fine powder. I think he buys it on Ebay. They may their own web site.

Just and idea. Or you could just shave !

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot imagine why anyone would care if their pubic hair goes gray. I especially cannot imagine anyone dying it.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These comments about "I cannot imagine..." or "Grow up..." make me laugh. I laugh because I choose not to get angry. Why do people insist on characterizing anything they are not concerned about as trivial? Sure, dying your pubic hair isn't on the level of solving the poverty problem across the world, but this IS a website dedicated to large penis issues. The last time I looked, that wasn't exactly at the top of the list of "World's Most Important Issues."

That being said, I think the suggestion about the Just for Men for beards is the best suggestion. I use that on my stache and beard on occasion, and I've used it to color my pubes and it works great. It's a cream so it doesn't run.

I don't always color it, but for a little fun sometimes I will. I shave the hair on my balls, though, so I can't comment on the effectiveness for the OP. However, it's been quite effective for the other pubes.

One piece of advice if you use it. For the pubic hair, you generally have to leave it on a bit longer for the color to take. My beard takes five minutes, but I don't rinse it off the pubes (if I'm using it on them) for about 8-9 minutes.

Hope it works for you. It won't bring about world peace, but it should solve your problem.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try this site it's called Betty beauty...Color for the hair down there! Betty Beauty: Color for the hair down thereI think I've seen it walmart...
I saw a write up about this product last summer but couldn't remember the name of it.

I cannot imagine why anyone would care if their pubic hair goes gray. I especially cannot imagine anyone dying it.
Aww, come on DC cut him some slack. You're lucky enough to be in a committed relationship.This guy is probably single and lieing about his age. He is already dyeing the hair on his head, he just wants the carpet to match the drapes. :tongue: How is he going to get 21 yr olds to suck him off with grey pubes? :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These comments about "I cannot imagine..." or "Grow up..." make me laugh. I laugh because I choose not to get angry. Why do people insist on characterizing anything they are not concerned about as trivial? Sure, dying your pubic hair isn't on the level of solving the poverty problem across the world, but this IS a website dedicated to large penis issues. The last time I looked, that wasn't exactly at the top of the list of "World's Most Important Issues."

That being said, I think the suggestion about the Just for Men for beards is the best suggestion. I use that on my stache and beard on occasion, and I've used it to color my pubes and it works great. It's a cream so it doesn't run.

I don't always color it, but for a little fun sometimes I will. I shave the hair on my balls, though, so I can't comment on the effectiveness for the OP. However, it's been quite effective for the other pubes.

One piece of advice if you use it. For the pubic hair, you generally have to leave it on a bit longer for the color to take. My beard takes five minutes, but I don't rinse it off the pubes (if I'm using it on them) for about 8-9 minutes.

Hope it works for you. It won't bring about world peace, but it should solve your problem.
Uh, re-read the OP. If, by "pubes," you mean the patch of hair above the genitalia, that's one thing. He's talking about the hair on the scrotum. There's a bit of a difference, for several reasons.

It almost reminds me of the thread a while back, about people bleaching their butt-puckers. Not hair, but actually bleaching the skin.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try a product called youthhair.... it changes the gray back to your origional color....I use it on my beard.