Scrotum skin getting sucked in while pumping

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just finished my first pumping session with my new Vacutech pump this afternoon. I'm pretty excited to see where this goes, but did have a question.

I've got a lot of foreskin and quite a bit of excess skin in the scrotum area. I'm finding that while I'm pumping, a lot of the skin around my balls (not the balls themselves, ouch) gets sucked up into the tube. I did the sizing properly when buying the tube - there is just enough room around the penis inside, except for at the base of the shaft where the excess skin is bunching up and pushing against the sides of the tube.

I've followed the instructions and educated myself quite a bit already on pumping, risks, troubleshooting, etc. but I'm not even sure if this is a problem.

(A similar thing happens whenever I wear a cock ring - near the base of my shaft my skin swells up a lot)

Is there a method to keeping scrotum skin out of the tube while pumping, or am I cursed due to being uncut?

Last edited:

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
jp_80:

I'm assuming that you have a cylinder that is properly sized for your girth.

If that is the case, there are a couple of things you can do that should help.

First, you can put a loose wrap of some kind around your scrotum to help keep loose skin from getting pulled into the cylinder.

Second, I don't know what vacuum level you are pumping up to, but when you first start your session, start at very low vacuum until you have a good solid seal around the base, and increase the vacuum level gradually. Don't just jump up to your target vacuum level quickly.

I have noticed the same problem, just got my Vacutech the other day also.

What I do is grab my scrotum skin and pull down hard while I put the tube on with the other hand, and make sure I keep it as close to the bottom of my shaft as possible, I find that grabbing the scrotum skin also retracts my foreskin while pumping, only need to hold it there for the first while, but it seems to stop the skin problem.

How are you liking yours?

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Lampwick,

Thanks for the advice. I just followed the instructions that came with the pump and pumped slowly to a 3 on the gauge, left it there for five minutes, then raised it to 4 for another five. Take the pump off, massage skin for a minute, then pump for another 10 minute interval, repeat.

How long should I take to go from zero to 3 on gauge? I think I spent about 45 seconds getting it up there, but can go slower next time if that would help.

uncutaussie,

I'll try what you said and pull the skin back hard while fitting the tube, and increase the suction really slowly until i have a seal that's snug. The problem is that a lot of the free skin is at the base of my shaft, which is a part of the penis that needs to be inside the tube while pumping. So it's just super easy for the rest of the free skin to get sucked in when some of it's already in there. Just my anatomy I guess. I'll keep working on it.

Overall, I enjoyed pumping after just one try. The most immediate noticeable difference was that the head of my cock was bigger for a while after removing the pump.

Yeah, I've noticed my flaccid cock has been longer than normal after my first two sessions. I do get some skin pulled through, but I think it's just the base of shaft foreskin/scrotum skin join, and as soon as it's not pumped it shrinks right back down

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Lampwick,

Thanks for the advice. I just followed the instructions that came with the pump and pumped slowly to a 3 on the gauge, left it there for five minutes, then raised it to 4 for another five. Take the pump off, massage skin for a minute, then pump for another 10 minute interval, repeat.

How long should I take to go from zero to 3 on gauge? I think I spent about 45 seconds getting it up there, but can go slower next time if that would help.

uncutaussie,

I'll try what you said and pull the skin back hard while fitting the tube, and increase the suction really slowly until i have a seal that's snug. The problem is that a lot of the free skin is at the base of my shaft, which is a part of the penis that needs to be inside the tube while pumping. So it's just super easy for the rest of the free skin to get sucked in when some of it's already in there. Just my anatomy I guess. I'll keep working on it.

Overall, I enjoyed pumping after just one try. The most immediate noticeable difference was that the head of my cock was bigger for a while after removing the pump.

What you are talking about is a penoscrotal web. It is a turkey neck like appearance of the area where the scrotum meets the shaft. I have the exact same problem. It will be a problem for a while until you can regularly pump everyday or every other day. Wiping the lube from the bottom of the tube and constantly pulling out your foreskin is the only real solution.

Lampwick's suggestion of wrapping the base of the penis is a GREAT way around having a pumped penoscrotal web. You will need to use some type of bandage or tape. I suggest you get the latex free adhesive tape from the bandage (cuts, bruises, burns and sprangs) section of your local drug store. Wrap it around your scrotal insertion at the base of your penis... you will want to actually compress this area, so get it tight, but not too tight. Tuck the ends of the tape into the folds of the tape surrounding the base of your shaft and you are done... voila!!!!

You will still have to be vigilant abour keeping some excess scrotal skin from migrating into the cylinder, and your pumps will take a bit longer because you are taking away some skin from filling the tube. the end result is a MUCH better looking penis with a more uniform appearance. When the peniscrotal web enters the tube and starts to get pumped up... it severely detracts from the quality of your pump. You are RIGHT on the money to be concerned with this, and it has zero to do with your foreskin. GOOD LUCK!!!!! :smile:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here’s a couple of other ideas:
If you fancy ball pumping, the whole package, do that first so the skin around the scrotum becomes plump and then pump your cock on its own. Being pumped the scrotal skin won’t pull in, unless of course you use some outrageous pressure. Also, don’t lube to far down (towards your balls) the underside of your cock; the topside and halfway up your belly, ore even chest if you wish, is ok, do as much of that as you want, but leave the underside clean. It won’t necessarily prevent the scrotum from being pulled in entirely, but it will definitely slow the process down during which time the rest of your cock may have swollen sufficiently to prevent any more from being drawn in.

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, don’t lube to far down (towards your balls) the underside of your cock; the topside and halfway up your belly, ore even chest if you wish, is ok, do as much of that as you want, but leave the underside clean. It won’t necessarily prevent the scrotum from being pulled in entirely, but it will definitely slow the process down during which time the rest of your cock may have swollen sufficiently to prevent any more from being drawn in.

That was some good advice and it definitely made a difference for the first 10 minutes or so, so thanks for the tip, seahorses. I will combine that with some of the other ideas in here.

jp_80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lampwick's suggestion of wrapping the base of the penis is a GREAT way around having a pumped penoscrotal web. You will need to use some type of bandage or tape. I suggest you get the latex free adhesive tape from the bandage (cuts, bruises, burns and sprangs) section of your local drug store. Wrap it around your scrotal insertion at the base of your penis... you will want to actually compress this area, so get it tight, but not too tight. Tuck the ends of the tape into the folds of the tape surrounding the base of your shaft and you are done... voila!!!!

Thanks for being a wealth of information as usual, tripod.:smile: (I don't post here much but I've always found your posts insightful to read) The tape sounds like a great idea. Just so I can properly visualize what you're proposing, basically the idea is to surround the skin with tape on the outside of where the tube means body? Or is it to pull back the excess penoscrotal web below and not use any tape on your skin above the tube? I figure if I surround the excess scrotal skin with layers of tape, the thickness of the tape will act as a blocking mechanism to keep the skin from getting sucked up underneath, correct?

At any rate, I can tell I'll need to do some experimenting with this to see what works best for me. Thanks again to all.

I think the best thing to use to prevent this are Ace bandages. They're reusable and you can wrap it to just the right tension. I don't have this issue but have read on other forums of guys using Ace bandages to wrap the top of their balls, holding the boys away from the top of your scrotum. This pulls the scrotal skin down and absolutely prevents the nuts from being sucked in which has happened once and really hurts! My poor left nut just went under and in and OW! My girth is only 4" and I'm using the smallest cylinder they offer.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for being a wealth of information as usual, tripod.:smile: (I don't post here much but I've always found your posts insightful to read) The tape sounds like a great idea. Just so I can properly visualize what you're proposing, basically the idea is to surround the skin with tape on the outside of where the tube means body? Or is it to pull back the excess penoscrotal web below and not use any tape on your skin above the tube? I figure if I surround the excess scrotal skin with layers of tape, the thickness of the tape will act as a blocking mechanism to keep the skin from getting sucked up underneath, correct?

At any rate, I can tell I'll need to do some experimenting with this to see what works best for me. Thanks again to all.

You actually just tape up the Neoscrotal insertion point. You don't have to tape up anything more than that. You will want to wrap it around a few times... I wrap about four to five times around (snug and tight, but not too tight). Latex free Gentle tape works the best because it has a little tackiness to it which helps to stabilize the wrapping in the tube, and it works GREAT with petroleum jelly or albolene. They are the two most common lubes in the pumping world... the lubes found at the sex store dry out too fast and have to be washed off immediatly after pumping... you will be left with cockskin that will be drying up faster than you can say holy shit!! trust me, use the Albolene or petroleum jelly... I use the Shea butter petrleum jelly from Walgreens that smells absolutely devine!

I have included two pics that I snapped with my cell phone (my ex is borrowing my dig camers at the moment). I am effortlessly packing the FUCK out of my 2.5 inch cylinder and did so in large part with the aid of the neoscrotal webbing Gentle tape wrap. Good Luck!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: Timmy 69

BIGDICNBALLS

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just finished my first pumping session with my new Vacutech pump this afternoon. I'm pretty excited to see where this goes, but did have a question.

I've got a lot of foreskin and quite a bit of excess skin in the scrotum area. I'm finding that while I'm pumping, a lot of the skin around my balls (not the balls themselves, ouch) gets sucked up into the tube. I did the sizing properly when buying the tube - there is just enough room around the penis inside, except for at the base of the shaft where the excess skin is bunching up and pushing against the sides of the tube.

I've followed the instructions and educated myself quite a bit already on pumping, risks, troubleshooting, etc. but I'm not even sure if this is a problem.

(A similar thing happens whenever I wear a cock ring - near the base of my shaft my skin swells up a lot)

Is there a method to keeping scrotum skin out of the tube while pumping, or am I cursed due to being uncut?
-- A simple solution is to put on a cock ring before you start pumping. It will hold back the scrotum skin and also allow the blood to stay in your engorged penis longer after pumping.

Rod1949

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-- A simple solution is to put on a cock ring before you start pumping. It will hold back the scrotum skin and also allow the blood to stay in your engorged penis longer after pumping.

I put the cock ring (soft jell type) on me balls and it helps heaps.

wizard1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On the plus side we end up with a baseball shape. Tryed it out on a fwb..stretched her tight going in then the same coming out. Awesome sensation. She soaked us and the bed moaning where have you keeping that thing. Lol. Two good suggestions above to whole package first then back to cock only and easy on the lube. Play ball!

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess everyone before me has said it but I also get my loose ball sack sucked into the tube...for me I just use a leather cock ring and use it round my balls or attach my ball weights before pumping it keeps my ball skin out of the tube

Bill williams

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay