Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen in a lot of diagrams and pictures that the scrotum starts at the base of the penis, but for me it seems to start an inch or two above the base on my shaft. :/ None of my current pictures show it too well, but in my verification photo you should be able to see some flaps of skin attached to my shaft:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/catharses/albums/various/526295-verification.html

You might be able to see it in this photo, too, because I'm angling my dick sideways, but it's not that clear or close-up:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/catharses/albums/various/533925-semi.html

It's annoying when I'm jacking off because I'll catch that flap of skin when I rub down, and when I rub up sometimes I seem to carry my balls with the skin and my balls bang against each other when I do that and, well, it hurts. Often, I have to hold down my balls so that doesn't happen.

My point is: I haven't really seen something like that on other guys on here, so is this normal?

Last edited:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can be from the removal of shaft skin from a circumcision, and/or part of your biological physiology. Yours seems a little more pronounced than most, so it's probably a combination. Testicular bouncing during vigorous masturbation is fairly common though.

Somebody2Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its called a peno-scrotal webbing. It is from tight circumcisions as the previous poster said....I was watching an episode of Dr. 90210 and they had a case of that on there.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In that first pic the attachment on the left side of your cock is quite a bit higher on its shaft than other attachments, so I understand your concern. True, as someone has pointed out, its a normal thing for balls to move up and down the shaft during masturbation, but I've never heard of their causing any discomfort in that action. All I'll add is -- if it were mine I would ask my urologist what he/she thinks re. it and what would be involved in lowering it. Then you can make a better educated decision re. it.

Let us know the outcome, plz.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In that first pic the attachment on the left side of your cock is quite a bit higher on its shaft than other attachments, so I understand your concern. True, as someone has pointed out, its a normal thing for balls to move up and down the shaft during masturbation, but I've never heard of their causing any discomfort in that action. All I'll add is -- if it were mine I would ask my urologist what he/she thinks re. it and what would be involved in lowering it. Then you can make a better educated decision re. it.

Let us know the outcome, plz.
Oh, I wouldn't think it's worth the money to have it "fixed" haha, I was just wondering if this were normal.

It's completely normal (lots of guys have it) and, in your case, really, really pretty.
Well thank you, for both parts of your post! :)

S

SirConcis

There is cosmetic surgery you could have to tighten up the scrotum near penis so that when it rides up the shaft, it looks more like shaft skin.

It is sensitive skin though, and with your hand on it while masturating, you are stimulating the skin and it adds to sensation.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, there seems to be a surgery for just about anything, these days. :p I wouldn't consider it, though. I don't think I would have enough incentive to modify my body.

I just prefer the look of a "normal" ballsac and like how it doesn't look like it could interfere with anything, be it jacking off or having sex. Other than that, like I mentioned, my balls tend to bounce and bang against each other because of this penoscrotal webbing. That really doesn't hurt for other guys?

So could that mean there's some issue with my balls that don't have anything/much to do with my scrotum? My God, I'm always finding something wrong with me! :p

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I too have a very similar peno-scrotal feature of the scrotum seeming to be attach well out onto the penile shaft. And when I was your age I too wondered if something wasn't wrong with me. But over the years I've seen many other dicks (both in pictures and in person) that had that feature so I came to believe that it wasn't at all uncommon. I've even seen some penises where the scrotal skin came out as far as half way up the erect shaft from the testes. Like you, I don't much care for the look of that feature so any of my dick photos that showed it well I just discarded. But your thread hit a nerve with me and I just now went out (camera works best in sunlight) and took a pic that shows it reasonably well.

As for painful bouncing of the balls I generally haven't experienced that. In fact even with pretty furious pounding I've always enjoyed the feel of my balls bouncing all over the place. True, too strong an impact on the balls is painful for anyone but if it's painful for you to masturbate vigorously it might be worth checking with a doctor. I know it can be difficult to discuss such a subject with someone face to face but, believe me, urologists have heard and seen it all. It's probably just the normal way that you were put together but it would be good to know for sure that there isn't something going on with your testicles that needs to be dealt with.

Attachments

D_teyjhne

Just Browsing
Media
its from circumcision. i have this issue too, and i dont think women care to be honest. i dont look at their clit and say-hmm this should/could be here. someone once insulted me on this site, it said your balls look wrong, like they are half mast on your shaft, i never heard that until i was here. i say dont worry bout it