Scrotum starts on my shaft

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
marwilmat, you look like a fine specimen of intact human male to me. It looks like you are blessed with a large penis that outgrew its prepuce to some extent and you need to gently and gradually stretch it.

catharses, I have learned something from playing with male genitals and looking at them for many years--there is some normal natural variation, and it does not mean that something is wrong. I think it is a crying shame that you got cut when you were a helpless baby and could not defend yourself. But you have to accept what happened and go on with your life. The doctors do this so-called surgery without having any idea how large the penis is going to be after puberty. It is obvious from your picture that you were not left with enough skin for your penis, and skin is pulled up from your scrotum. Your profile says "18" and you must know that skin stretches with age. You will also be in less of a frenzy when you jack off as you get older and less likely to have pain. I suggest that you make a practice of stretching the skin downward as you masturbate and then let go for the up stroke. I saw that technique on a Jake Cruise video and tried it myself a few years ago. I would not be able to get off with just downstroking, but it is a good way to build up to a big orgasm. At your age, you sure don't want to get into a habit of having quick orgasms. Right now it does not matter if you cum right off the bat, because you can be hard and back at it in just a couple of minutes. But at about 30 you will notice that after you cum, you are done for a while, and you will want to be in the habit of getting about a half hour of pleasure before you shoot. You don't have to worry that something is wrong, I have looked at plenty of genitalia in my days, and yours looks just fine.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That was my thinking all along, there's no way this effect has anything to do with circumcision.

exactly silvertip. thats why i posted my pic
i think it is like earlobes - some are joined to the ear and some have a free swinging lobe, its just a genetic make up

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
marwilmat, you look like a fine specimen of intact human male to me. It looks like you are blessed with a large penis that outgrew its prepuce to some extent and you need to gently and gradually stretch it.

catharses, I have learned something from playing with male genitals and looking at them for many years--there is some normal natural variation, and it does not mean that something is wrong. I think it is a crying shame that you got cut when you were a helpless baby and could not defend yourself. But you have to accept what happened and go on with your life. The doctors do this so-called surgery without having any idea how large the penis is going to be after puberty. It is obvious from your picture that you were not left with enough skin for your penis, and skin is pulled up from your scrotum. Your profile says "18" and you must know that skin stretches with age. You will also be in less of a frenzy when you jack off as you get older and less likely to have pain. I suggest that you make a practice of stretching the skin downward as you masturbate and then let go for the up stroke. I saw that technique on a Jake Cruise video and tried it myself a few years ago. I would not be able to get off with just downstroking, but it is a good way to build up to a big orgasm. At your age, you sure don't want to get into a habit of having quick orgasms. Right now it does not matter if you cum right off the bat, because you can be hard and back at it in just a couple of minutes. But at about 30 you will notice that after you cum, you are done for a while, and you will want to be in the habit of getting about a half hour of pleasure before you shoot. You don't have to worry that something is wrong, I have looked at plenty of genitalia in my days, and yours looks just fine.
I can jack off a few times a day, but I don't get hard immediately after I have an orgasm, lol. (I'm 19 by the way, I applied with a different birthday for anonymity.) I actually last quite a while, in my opinion. At least when masturbating, 30 minutes seems to be the minimum length of time that passes before I experience an orgasm. But usually it takes me about an hour, and I can take even longer if I edge.

I'm not sure how long I'd last in sex, though. It's been a few years, hehe. :p

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check 'thunders Place' and 'PEGym' and do a search on 'turkey neck'. Stretching the skin can minimize the problem.

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you're beautiful. I really don't think majority of women notice anything "different" at all.

I too have a very similar peno-scrotal feature of the scrotum seeming to be attach well out onto the penile shaft. And when I was your age I too wondered if something wasn't wrong with me. But over the years I've seen many other dicks (both in pictures and in person) that had that feature so I came to believe that it wasn't at all uncommon. I've even seen some penises where the scrotal skin came out as far as half way up the erect shaft from the testes. Like you, I don't much care for the look of that feature so any of my dick photos that showed it well I just discarded. But your thread hit a nerve with me and I just now went out (camera works best in sunlight) and took a pic that shows it reasonably well.

As for painful bouncing of the balls I generally haven't experienced that. In fact even with pretty furious pounding I've always enjoyed the feel of my balls bouncing all over the place. True, too strong an impact on the balls is painful for anyone but if it's painful for you to masturbate vigorously it might be worth checking with a doctor. I know it can be difficult to discuss such a subject with someone face to face but, believe me, urologists have heard and seen it all. It's probably just the normal way that you were put together but it would be good to know for sure that there isn't something going on with your testicles that needs to be dealt with.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I doubt that it was caused by circumcision. I think your penis just grew bigger than average. Maybe some guys with smaller penises can disprove that. Maybe it is just genetics. I'm circumcised and like it. I have some of that skin but it is no bother. I like to think it is because I got a couple extra inches.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
My boyfriend and I have the same thing, but less pronounced as it looks much like the uncut guys. It supposedly is from circumcision because the person who circumcised us didn't know how large the penis would be when an adult. This causes the penis to adapt and the skin from the scrotum rides up the shaft to some degree. I never saw it ride the entire way up, but we just read where that can be corrected with a quick surgery and there is also stretching.

D

deleted257218

Try forekin restoration. I bet it will go away. I was tightly cut and had similar issue. I've been restoring. My balls don't go up unless I pull my skin up and over my glans.

I remember being told that restoration actually makes it worse?

D_sxacertfzsr

Just Browsing
Media
Looks like a tight foreskin. I was cut pretty tight and mine is like that. I am doing non-surgical foreskin restoration but I still have the scrotal sac on my shaft. I have noticed however that I am alittle longer. I think that is because before I started strecthing the skin some of my shaft was inside so to speak.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen pictures of guys on which the scrotum doesn't seem to be attached to the body at all. It looks as though the scrotum is attached only to the penis and is about an inch away from the body; it seems to be fairly common. In any case, there is some risk with all surgery and in the absence of a real problem, it would probably be better to leave it alone.