Scrotum stretching in hopes of more room

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I am new to stretching. My balls are actually a nice size, but they usually sit “uncomfortably” high and tight under my dick.

After reading a lot of informative posts here...I realized that I needed to stretch my scrotum/skin a bit, as there isn’t really enough room for my balls AND my dick (especially when my dick is erect).
This has always been uncomfortable, seeming to not have enough skin to accommodate both.
I am uncut (not a lot of overhang, but enough to cover the head when soft and almost full coverage when hard.
I’ve always needed more skin (or to carefully stretch what I’ve got), without screwing something up. I don’t want to do something I regret, for being greedy in wanting nuts that hang/swing lower.

About three weeks ago, I began trying some daily stretching techniques in the shower. After being under the very warm water a while, my scrotum sack relaxes. This is when I begin stretching out my sack and holding it in stretched positions from all angles. I do this slow and mindfully and it seems to be helping a little.

Now when I’m relaxed, in bed under a blanket etc. my sack seems looser between my legs and comfortable which is an improvement, but again, it’s only when I’m in bed under warm blankets or in a really warm room. I even have a space heater under my desk now.

However, my scrotum soon retracts to its high and tight position when I’m up and on the go. This has led me to experimenting with a leather cockring (with snaps). Although, I don’t include my cock, I merely wear it around my scrotum (just above my balls). I have been doing this under my jeans, so that when they retract (our bodies job in keeping the testicles cool), the leather strap at least keeps them separate from my dick.

Been doing this for about a week.
When I’m wearing it, I check-in every so often to make sure they’ve not gone cold and to make sure the color hasn’t changed much, as I hear those are bad signs and dangerous to blood flow and circulation.

I’ve become fixated on it, but only because I want to do this safety and effectively.
The skin that has stretched a bit, now feels a little like rubber in texture when they’re drawn-up tight. It’s not uncomfortable, I just keeping adding Lubriderm lotion a couple of times a day.
I guess “weights and ball dividers” are next? Man...never thought I’d be one to invest in ball-stretcher gear, nor the time and attention to detail hahaha, but it sounds like it’s the route to go.
I’m not looking to sit on my nuts...it’d just be nice to have a boner while my nuts are still “hanging” comfortably.
Always been envious of those guys.
And what about the left ball that sits higher? Should I consider giving that one a little more focus to compensate?
All responses and recommendations are a greatly appreciated.

D

deleted994618

Never thought I’d be responding to a thread like this but as a newbie to ball stretching myself I had to speak up. It’s definitely worth it to get the weights. I started a month ago. I wanted lower hangers because I thought they looked cool.

I started with an 8oz split hinge weight wearing it 8 hours a day then by week two was on a 16oz weight. As I said it’s been a month and a guy at my gym who apparently couldn’t help himself was like you gave great nuts man.

Now they do draw up when your body temp is low but it’s not as high into your body as it was before.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Never thought I’d be responding to a thread like this but as a newbie to ball stretching myself I had to speak up. It’s definitely worth it to get the weights. I started a month ago. I wanted lower hangers because I thought they looked cool.

I started with an 8oz split hinge weight wearing it 8 hours a day then by week two was on a 16oz weight. As I said it’s been a month and a guy at my gym who apparently couldn’t help himself was like you gave great nuts man.

Now they do draw up when your body temp is low but it’s not as high into your body as it was before.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Thanks SirBAO, 8oz. followed by 16oz. to hang from your nuts “sounds” like a lot, as I’ve never hung anything from them before hahaha
I am going to look into this though, as your results sounds like what I’m looking for. Do you have before and after images since you’ve stretched? And did you also begin with uncomfortably “high & tight” balls?
Thanks for your response.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
However, my scrotum soon retracts to its high and tight position when I’m up and on the go. This has led me to experimenting with a leather cockring (with snaps). Although, I don’t include my cock, I merely wear it around my scrotum (just above my balls). I have been doing this under my jeans, so that when they retract (our bodies job in keeping the testicles cool), the leather strap at least keeps them separate from my dick.

Excellent, that's exactly how I got started! After I got the hang of it, I started switching to a wider leather strap each month and added weights.

Maybe you'll be able to do this, too: for this picture I wore a wide leather ball stretcher and unrolled a Cyberskin cock sheath over it, giving the impression of two cocks.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are a couple of resources you may find helpful:

This one is a ball stretching "How To":
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/

A couple of sources for ball stretching equipment -
There are lots of other places online to get this sort of thing but this should give you an idea of what’s out there:
https://www.mr-s-leather.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ball+stretcher
https://www.forttroff.com/category/ballstretchers.html
http://www.665leather.com/ - Type "ball stretch" in the search field

One thing to keep in mind when using straps, rings and such is that they only needs to be a bit smaller than your balls so they don't just slip back up, not so snug that it's constricting and possibly causing blood flow issues. (I gather you're already aware of this but I'm pointing it out in case someone else pops in and doesn't know that.)

Last edited:

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Wow, a couple of year(s) eh?
Are you doing this 24/7...and did you achieve the results you were aiming for?
If so, did your sack also start-out “high & tight”? Did the texture change and get a bit tougher/rubbery as you became more stretched?
Thanks for your reply

Reactions: allmanbud

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of solid, good advice and guidance from earlier posters here - all stretchers themselves, I gather.

Used leather stretchers for a year or so but only lasting and noticeable results after using weights. Started with 22 oz. 24/7 at least 2 days a week. Have increased to 52 oz. over time, about 7 years. It does take patience but results can be had without constant wear.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I mentioned before I use a silicone rubber ballstretcher which is basically a masturbation sleeve and slippage is prevented using a neoprene velcro strap cut from a knee brace. I get abouut a 4 inch stretch at night using cocoa butter as an anti friction. I sleep soundly and let my sack hang over 8 hours. However, now I'm going to grab some plastic curtain rings to add some length. The pull is based on the tension from the silicone rubber that creates a stretch and a little weight to it. During the day I like to wear a foreskin restoration tape method so I can have a longer foreskin. Sex for me is even better with a longer foreskin. So, I use a suspender clasp that clamps onto the tape end, stretching it down. I wear a craft foam doughnut as a cockring which is attached to a belt to keep my dick from dropping my scrotum down during the stretch. My balls hang, separate from my dick due to the foam doughnut and with an easy tension it pulls them down lower.
During the night it's different as I wear a gopro harness attatched to the suspender claps as I wear my dick up and create a nice stretch for my foreskin, which usually draws my balls up, but using the ballstretcher the scrotum is tugged down between my legs and a dual tension between my scrotum and penis is made.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Wow, you’re highly creative, resourceful and commuted to the goal. It would be so cool to see images of what you’re describing.
Thanks for sharing the detailed ball-stretching/ foreskin-restoration regimen.
How long have you been doing this and is this routine giving you the results you hoped?

Reactions: allmanbud

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
A lot of solid, good advice and guidance from earlier posters here - all stretchers themselves, I gather.

Used leather stretchers for a year or so but only lasting and noticeable results after using weights. Started with 22 oz. 24/7 at least 2 days a week. Have increased to 52 oz. over time, about 7 years. It does take patience but results can be had without constant wear.
Thank you ... My leather cockring with snaps that I had erm wearing around my bald and lubriderm seemed to have caused a blocked pore on the underside my shaft where it rubbed. (Guess the cocoa butter is what I should switch to?)
So I had to take a break from the leather cockring in which I had been wearing to separate my balls from my dick.
I am still doing my scrotum sack/skin stretching exercises in the shower & today I wore a heavy metal cockring I had lying around to at least keep something happening. But you all are right, I’m ready for some weight on these nuts... I am thinking about the oval stretcher?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same issues. I am a member of Pegym and have contributed some new or modified exercises over the years regarding jelqing, warming up and testicle improvements. Here is a link to my Testicle Jelq. It lowered my nuts by perhaps one or two inches. They still turtle when I make love to my wife, but hang nice a free the vast majority of the time. You would see some improvements within a few weeks.

Reactions: clcarter22

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: rbi99 and citomar

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going start doing these. So the results come fairly quick? BTW I sent you a friend request on PEGym. My handle there is hardguy29nc.

I was just there and accepted it, didn't realize you are the same guy here. I think you can see results starting rather quickly. Don't squeeze too tightly while going over your balls at the end. This is a very quick, not much movement exercise that is super easy to do once you get it down.

Reactions: clcarter22