Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting thread, always looked at info on how to make ball sac hang a little lower, mine is too tight and my cock seems being a lazy sausage sitting onto it, would you have any suggestion on where to get some rings in the EU?

Thanks

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wow I want a ball hang but some pics I've seen are a bit extreme. I would only go far if my cock was 6-7 inches flaccid. Meh to each they own.

I see how you mean. The lower the balls hang, the shorter the cock appears to be - even if it isn't particularly small.

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting thread, always looked at info on how to make ball sac hang a little lower, mine is too tight and my cock seems being a lazy sausage sitting onto it, would you have any suggestion on where to get some rings in the EU?

Thanks
I have a metal ring and it has definitely pulled by sack down nicely. It was ebay and cheaper than Secret Leather. I suggest their web-site for ideas.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent, that's exactly how I got started! After I got the hang of it, I started switching to a wider leather strap each month and added weights.

Maybe you'll be able to do this, too: for this picture I wore a wide leather ball stretcher and unrolled a Cyberskin cock sheath over it, giving the impression of two cocks.
Tony two cocks!!! Very impressive innovation!!
I'll have the long one on the left please!

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 2453621 My bag is very stretched but the cords attached to my balls wont let them drop to the bottom of my bag.
EXACTLY DUDE!! I feel my 2 inches flaccid would drop to 3 inches which is "average" if my small grapes hung lower. Some of these pics seem dangerous though man.

Reactions: Bakugou_

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a metal ring and it has definitely pulled by sack down nicely. It was ebay and cheaper than Secret Leather. I suggest their web-site for ideas.

Would you be so kind to PM me with some link where to check the rings you talking about?

Thanks

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am new to stretching. My balls are actually a nice size, but they usually sit “uncomfortably” high and tight under my dick.

After reading a lot of informative posts here...I realized that I needed to stretch my scrotum/skin a bit, as there isn’t really enough room for my balls AND my dick (especially when my dick is erect).
This has always been uncomfortable, seeming to not have enough skin to accommodate both.
I am uncut (not a lot of overhang, but enough to cover the head when soft and almost full coverage when hard.
I’ve always needed more skin (or to carefully stretch what I’ve got), without screwing something up. I don’t want to do something I regret, for being greedy in wanting nuts that hang/swing lower.

About three weeks ago, I began trying some daily stretching techniques in the shower. After being under the very warm water a while, my scrotum sack relaxes. This is when I begin stretching out my sack and holding it in stretched positions from all angles. I do this slow and mindfully and it seems to be helping a little.

Now when I’m relaxed, in bed under a blanket etc. my sack seems looser between my legs and comfortable which is an improvement, but again, it’s only when I’m in bed under warm blankets or in a really warm room. I even have a space heater under my desk now.

However, my scrotum soon retracts to its high and tight position when I’m up and on the go. This has led me to experimenting with a leather cockring (with snaps). Although, I don’t include my cock, I merely wear it around my scrotum (just above my balls). I have been doing this under my jeans, so that when they retract (our bodies job in keeping the testicles cool), the leather strap at least keeps them separate from my dick.

Been doing this for about a week.
When I’m wearing it, I check-in every so often to make sure they’ve not gone cold and to make sure the color hasn’t changed much, as I hear those are bad signs and dangerous to blood flow and circulation.

I’ve become fixated on it, but only because I want to do this safety and effectively.
The skin that has stretched a bit, now feels a little like rubber in texture when they’re drawn-up tight. It’s not uncomfortable, I just keeping adding Lubriderm lotion a couple of times a day.
I guess “weights and ball dividers” are next? Man...never thought I’d be one to invest in ball-stretcher gear, nor the time and attention to detail hahaha, but it sounds like it’s the route to go.
I’m not looking to sit on my nuts...it’d just be nice to have a boner while my nuts are still “hanging” comfortably.
Always been envious of those guys.
And what about the left ball that sits higher? Should I consider giving that one a little more focus to compensate?
All responses and recommendations are a greatly appreciated.
Mmmm you’re sexy and hot

Reactions: Blokeboy

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use a metal ring. Important to measure correctly and get correct size so that one ball doesn't slip out!
Secret Leather web site has good infor - one metal as well as leather.
I'm pleased with the result. Definitely hanging lower.
Don't fancy weights!

jockster75

Experimental Member
Media
I use a metal ring. Important to measure correctly and get correct size so that one ball doesn't slip out!
Secret Leather web site has good infor - one metal as well as leather.
I'm pleased with the result. Definitely hanging lower.
Don't fancy weights!
Hey, does anyone have any experience with magnetic split ring ball stretchers? They're like the regular split rings, but instead of using an Allen wrench to keep the halves together, there's a magnet that is supposed to keep the two halves aligned. I've found some chrome plated ones on AliExpress...they look cool, and seem like a great idea without having to mess around with an Allen wrench and all. But I'm just wondering if the magnets are strong enough to keep the two halves together, or do they fall off at inopportune moments?!? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!