Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had some difficulty in getting one on to start with. Now I can get both on at a time and enjoy the lower hang. Measure carefully and get the right size and it will work
I strongly encourage people to buy an oval ring for their first metal weight. As close as you can come to 1 size fits all in metal rings. Then as you add round rings to your collection, if you get too big, the oval will keep it from sliding off.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i hope to get mine looking like this one day

how long did it take u to get there?

anything heavier than 8oz and i start to get pain

I started with natural low hangers and started stretching them with leather 10 years ago, weights a year later. When I got my first 22oz I could wear it for a few hours. In the pic I posted above I'd been wearing that 22 for about 36 hours.

N

nikeyboi90

Been reading loads of different comments on here and decided to give ball stretching a go.

I've been taking ZMA at night (one cap) and Maca in the day (2-3). I've been pumping my cock and balls together in the bath or shower for about 20 minutes at a time and I've noticed a massive difference in size. My balls are hanging lower and feel fuller. I'm constantly aware of them between my legs.

These are the supps if anyone wants to know:
Maca - https://amzn.to/3bh1QWA

ZMA - https://amzn.to/2XG1Iw8

Been reading about Damiana too so might give that a try as well.

I tried ball weights but both that I bought didn't fit round my balls. Any advice on how to guess the right size? The shop I got them from wouldn't take them back for obvious reasons but £30 each it's a waste

3840301-1587032128-d581bbc889097106f47c260934e407ee.png

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been reading loads of different comments on here and decided to give ball stretching a go.

I tried ball weights but both that I bought didn't fit round my balls. Any advice on how to guess the right size? The shop I got them from wouldn't take them back for obvious reasons but £30 each it's a waste

Get one of the oval ones. They are narrow enough your balls won't slip through, but wide enough to fit most any sack. There are some wider ones & narrower ones so note width when shopping, but mostly you are looking for a smooth polished interior.

N

nikeyboi90

Get one of the oval ones. They are narrow enough your balls won't slip through, but wide enough to fit most any sack. There are some wider ones & narrower ones so note width when shopping, but mostly you are looking for a smooth polished interior.

Thanks man

Reactions: evolution

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have stretched with weights about 10 years now. Trying this new thing out. I like that it stretches in two directions, unlike weights that just add to gravity, but totally impractical under clothes/public wear. I'd prefer it stretch another 1 1/2 - 2" but haven't found anything longer:
View attachment 14260221
Have stretched with weights about 10 years now. Trying this new thing out. I like that it stretches in two directions, unlike weights that just add to gravity, but totally impractical under clothes/public wear. I'd prefer it stretch another 1 1/2 - 2" but haven't found anything longer:
View attachment 14260221
You can wear this stretcher all night and, as the balls relax, lengthen the stretch. When you get up in the morning, balls will be w - .ell stretched and you can add as much weight as you can handle . It will be more than you could take only the day before. Add lots of lube the stretched part of the scrotum.

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone into parachute and swinging weights? I do it on occasion with poppers and it’s awesome hot.
A parachute stretches differently from weights. It is a modern version of the ancient Chinese practice of Qi Gong. It was done ( and still is) by men who want to strengthen and enhance their genital stretching activitiesnd surrounding tissues. The Chinese Qi Gong practitioners develop such strength in their balls areas that they can lift great weights and/or take easily being kicked or punched repeatedly and hard in the balls

The daily use of a parachute (and increasing the weight and number of swings each day) is thus excellent for developing a healthy hang. Combine it with all night stretching with the Ball Forcer and all day weight hanging .

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A parachute stretches differently from weights. It is a modern version of the ancient Chinese practice of Qi Gong. It was done ( and still is) by men who want to strengthen and enhance their genital stretching activitiesnd surrounding tissues. The Chinese Qi Gong practitioners develop such strength in their balls areas that they can lift great weights and/or take easily being kicked or punched repeatedly and hard in the balls

The daily use of a parachute (and increasing the weight and number of swings each day) is thus excellent for developing a healthy hang. Combine it with all night stretching with the Ball Forcer and all day weight hanging .
You stretch daily?

ChWhatever

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I might ask...

Could you fine gentlemen also post some weight-less pics to show your normal day-to-day results?

If you also have pics of your balls from before you started stretching way back when to show the “before and after” improvements, that would be super inspirational too.

Perhaps include a quick note about how long you’ve been stretching, how often per week, what weight you eventually increased to, if you’ve seen this as being permanent vs some return to tighter sacks if you don’t stretch for an extended period, etc.

Thanks for being ball stretching inspirations, in any case.

Haven't read the whole thread but I'd love to see before/afters too. I'm wondering if the effects can be permanent (without causing damage!)