Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haven 't got pictures to show....but when I started it was a bit difficult to get one 6oz weight on. Now i can easily get two metal weights on, one 8oz and one 6oz. I do this in the morning when balls are not hanging as low as later in the day.:)
I found a lot to be learned from secretleather site

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That can also enlarge your balls !
Fantastic. What a package. Stuff that junk down the leg of a pair of tight jeans and take it outto the street man. ;-)

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started streching , reading all the different sites there's so much to take in. Do this , don't do this. My way is better . No my way is... Can any one shed some real light on this. I have been using brass rings that are 1@1\2 inch inside diameter. By 3/16 inch round wire. They are not welded , and have no seam. So far I can fit my cock and balls in one. Then put 4 Moreno my ball sack.
I can go almost all day like this. Now , has anyone had this happen. After wearing this for about an hour I start to drip pee
About one drop every 30 to 40 seconds. This is not unpleasant to me. In fact I enjoy it. Then I,start to get a feeling like the start of an orgasam. It last a long time. But I never get fully hard.maybe the postrate operations I had can explain this.
Now that I saw the mechanical ball stretcher pohoted here. I can make this very easy. I own a full machine shop.
I would like to hear any response that could help me.... P S... I do deep sounding too with the rings on , I can't cum any more , but the climaxes are long and fantastic.... Thanks guys

Lownut43

Just Browsing
Media
Chicago Heights (Illinois, United States)
I am new to stretching, only been 5 weeks. I have looked at the concept for years and have been back and forth on whether or not I need surgery or was just fat, but my retracted testicles would be painful. I have decided to go forward with stretching as one last effort vs surgery for retractile testicle.

I will admit there has been some mild pain… or discomfort I should say as I have read pain is bad. The discomfort is not often worse than the discomfort when the right one is retracted. I am hoping that they will look better (vs so smushed up I look neutered) and feel much more comfortable.

I have noticed a stretch mark on the right side… I have the smallest stainless ring I could buy for a starter. The pull was so much the I would pull the right side through the oxballs I had tried to start with.

i think I am starting to get results and wearing the device most nights and 10-12 hours per day before taking a break. Looking for any advise from veterans and support to stick with this as I hear this is a long term commitment

cheers!