Scrubs!

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The bad thing about a quiet night shift as a doctor is, when you have gotten a nap on the sofa and the page goes off, you have to get up and cross the doctor's mess with morning wood! :eek:

It's not at all easy to disguise in scrubs, so I ended up doing a kind of sideways walk to the phone!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Getting up and knocking stuff over in the room with morning wood. Maybe you could pee before taking your nap, you won't be as turgid when you wake up.
Pull your hard cock up towards your stomach and hold it in place with underwear and scrubs and then go to the bathroom to pee. Invisibleman

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horribleperson said:
i guess you couldnt wait a minute or 2 for it to go down being a doctor and all
You know how doctors are when they are on a late shift. Drinking coffee or tea to stay up. All that morning wood is waterweight or "water wait". Man, I'd like to see his morning wood with the hairy body. That'd be a hot sight to see. It'd be kinda cute seeing him get up and tip over the desk with his well-endowed morning wood. That'd be really cute (and kinda hot) indeed. Invisibleman

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put some pics in the gallery of me in the scrubs in question. This is me soft in them - you don't want to imagine having to try to disguise that thing when it's hard. At least the medical night shift is busier than the surgical one = no sleep time = no morning wood (you can tell I'm really reaching for the silver lining here!)

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
rich-9.8 said:
I put some pics in the gallery of me in the scrubs in question. This is me soft in them - you don't want to imagine having to try to disguise that thing when it's hard. At least the medical night shift is busier than the surgical one = no sleep time = no morning wood (you can tell I'm really reaching for the silver lining here!)

'mon the scots!

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rich-9.8 said:
I put some pics in the gallery of me in the scrubs in question. This is me soft in them - you don't want to imagine having to try to disguise that thing when it's hard.

Actually, rich, I do want to imagine you having to disguise your hard wood in your scrubs. I'll just have to use my imagination until you can post some real visuals. :biggrin1:

kint

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes rich, lets see u with a hardon in your scrubs, what a turn on, talk to u later, have a hospital appointment

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
Rich, oh yes we would love to see your wood in those scrubs, after all did you forget this is LPSG :biggrin1: and we support U. So in advance thanks pal for sharing Dude! :fingersx:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though not a doctor I love wearing scrubs...get them from my brother and a friend. Very comfortable and love going commando in them.:cool:

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Use to work as a vet tech.. and i had ALOT of problems hidng my dick, it would just swing all over.. and if some hot guy walked in with his husky. Id beg one of the girsl to take it, becaues I knew i wouldnt be able to keep my cock down and it would be all over.. finaly, after a few months.. i asked the doctor if i could jus were clean blue jeans to work.. She said yes, She said some of the femail (and male) staff have compained about seeing my penis in the thin scrubs, and it was a distraction XD.. Everone was Soo much better off when i came in with jeans the next day XD