Scruffy or Shaved faces

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate shaving.........so I usually go around with scruff..........what do u guys do?.......What do you think is more attractive????The second queestion is for everyone....male female....gay.....straight........Feel free to post pics of your scruffy faces

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i shave if i have to meet with a corporate client...if I'm meeting an NFL player for his deal...i don't shave...and no suit and tie...
when i have to appear in federal tax court...shave, suit, tie, and bronzing gel.. always.

if i could..i'd only shave every other day...and if I'm hitting the pews on sunday...i shave and do it all with the suit, tie, and bronzing gel..i just had some plastic done, and i can't do the sun without the max sunscreen..the the washable bronzing gel...works great...and washes right off...

i was in an accident last november...see ass pic with the new scar...and i had lots of fragmented glass in my face...its taking some time for the glass to surface to the upper layers of my facial skin...can't wait til this is over... few more months...
and just had the scar on my leg worked on over the July 3rd and 4th weekend...

L8tr
robbie

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scruffy when I can get away with it...

Hate shaving and always have. I had a beard since sophomore year in college and I loved it. I had an auburn beard and it was very full. I kept it on the short side and well trimmed. Now 28 years later it had gone salt and pepper but not like you think. It was dark in spots and silver white in others. From a distance I looked like I had shaved in the dark and really missed big spots. It was time to say good bye to the beard. Now that I am clean shaven except for the mustache, I have to shave. I cut myself to hell almost every time. I prefer the blade over the electric shaver. I do not know if it is genetics or the effect of having a beard for so long; I have a very tender face. (Stop snickering.)

I go as long as I can on the weekend not shaving. (I also go commando on weekends; can't really do it at work. I teach school and I am always walking around. Best not to advertise too much at school as a male teacher.)

I think scruffy can be very sexy on the right faces and the right length of scruff. I know they sell personal groomers that can trim your beard to keep that scruffy look all the time.

I am hoping my beard will eventually become all silver white. I will grow a beard again. A silver white well-trimmed beard can be very sexy also.

Huskielover

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
light beard...can get by every other day...but business world kind of frowns on such..so i conform to rules of the game...weekends...vacations...let it grow

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What I like to see is there are some guys that look great scruffy, better than shaved. I'd like to see more of them around. Instead what I usually see are men who grow the scruff who should remain clean shaven. Me personally, I think I'd look f'd up in scruff, so 99% of the time I am clean shaven.

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HATE shaving as well. I go scruffy as long as I can take it. But usually when I'm working its professional so I have to shave.

As far as question number two I prefer a smooth guy.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
5 o'clock shadow at 3 pm here, but I've worked with guys that that could grow a full beard by noon. I've had a moustache since I was 16. On my days off, I skip shaving, but the stubble is now white - stache is still brown though.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like to keep a balance. When i'm extremely scruffy, things get out of control. plus, people usually end up telling me that i need to shave. lol.

i hate when i'm too clean shaven. don't like it all all. i like to stay in the middle. stache, goatee, and a few errant hairs, and i think i look pretty good. :)

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I gave up shaving during the autumn of 2005 because I was in the midst of cleanup of my home following Hurricane Katrina. I started to look scruffy after a day and, so I decided to let it grow. I have a thick beard and I always had a shadow by about 1p. Now I have a trimmed full beard that is salt and pepper. It is great not having to shave. Any guy who can grow a beard should give it a try. If you do not like it the razor is on the bathroom shelf.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on the man. Some look great scruffy and some look horrible. I pregfer the clean shave look on myself. But I can go a few days without shaving and my B/F thinks it looks hot. I just find it physically warm to have hair on my face.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My partner looks 30+ with a beard, but 16 if he shaves (he's 24). Definitely prefer a beard on him, but doesn't work on everyone. If the hair growth is too thin or patchy, better off shaving.

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've got a full scruff. since puberty at 13 it started growing and its now grown nice and thick. i let nature take its course :) most women in england hate bearded men. some of them love big cocks.

overall i love being me :D
btw tristessa, your bf is a lucky guy. you are gorgeous!