travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Marine

San Diego, we all love it. the weather is just perfect with sun shining just about every day. The people tend to be healthier since its easy to be outside almost every day doing some sort of activity. With the perfect weather San Diego has to offer, it is the ideal place to be based if you are in the Marines and Navy. Rather it be Marine boot camp and camp Pendleton as well as Mira Mar.

This one day I was headed home from San Diego up the freeway on the 5 freeway about 15 miles north on the coast line. The freeway stays along the coast pretty much all the way to the LA area. I drive a Dodge 4x4 truck. Its a good for my 6’4” frame. Any truck being high up also gives any one a good view of the people in other vehicles. More of a crotch shot. Some good and some not so good.

This one day I notice a small ford Bronco. Older style. Smaller for for the not so tall people. I looked over as I always do to see what I can, rather it be a well dressed man or a Marine in uniform. This time it was much of the same, a young marine boy.. not older than 23 I would guess. He had his brown marine T shirt on. Fit young man with his buzz haircut, muscle tone body that the shows he has been in better shape now than before the joined the service. As I turned to look away I caught him looking my way as well. Nothing more than what drivers do on the freeway. I passed on by him on my way north. As traffic is, you go fast then go slow.. my lane started to slow down a bit and he soon started to pass me up. As he passed me on my right, I looked over again and caught him looking at me. I nodded in the typical nodding hello gesture guys do from one truck to another. He nodded in return and passed on..

Since my lane of traffic started to slow down and my exit was coming up, I eased off to the far right lane.. That lane turned into the exit lane and traffic was at a faster pace. I soon passed up the marine to my exit, and as i did I did a last glance over and caught him looking my way.. No nodding, just looking with a half cocked smile.. ..My thoughts, .. Dam.. good looking marine.. Its a sight that you see a lot of in San Diego. some head nods and some not.

Then as you drive you mind travels to some thoughts of sexual lust. But then fades..

Days went by. Normal routine life.. nothing new. Then one day I had a email..Subject was : Red Dodge Truck I 5.. thought it as odd…how did someone get my email? then it hit me… my license plate..I have personal plates on my truck.. Texas7t then on the bottom of the plate Fram it said. @aol.com

Had it for years but didn’t figure anyone seen it. Until now.

The email was from MK#####M. no idea who that is.. it said ,

Marine: Not sure if this is you or not. But I saw this red truck on the frwy. wanted to know if you had a minute to chat.

Aww.. the marine in the ford truck.. Maybe he is from Texas.. or I remind him of some one.. I did reply. with,

Me: “ sure I have time. Whats up?

Marine: Nice truck you have. the driver looks good tool.

Me: ha ha .. thanks.. I like it… and not sure if you seen the driver in the ford ranger, but he looks like a great looking Marine.

Marine: Thank you Sir. You Mind if I ask you a question?

Me: sure, ask me anything , I’m a open book.

Marie. you don’t have to tell me… but are you gay?

me: yes. I’m into guys.

Marine: i’m not sure for myself. Can we meet some place some time and talk. ?

Me: not a problem. we can talk. restaurant, coffee house, or drive around and talk?

Marine: may be best if we meet and then decide. I just have to be careful since I’m in the Marines.

Me: I understand. not a problem just let me know when and the place. Im Travis by the way.

Marine: sounds good Travis. Im Mark.. will email you when I can find a day.. thanks for taking the time.

Me: yes sir.. talk to you then Mark.

Sounded legit. Didn’t sound like a guy that would try to rob me or a group bash. besides, Im sure can handle myself one on one.

Days when on and nothing…I figured i would let him do what he needed to do. Didn’t want to open any doors he didn’t want open. 4 days went by until I received a email from the Marine.

Marine: Hey Travis, sorry for not getting back to you. Been tied up. But was wandering if we can meet tonight at 7pm someplace. Some place that is not close to any Marines base.

Me: Good to hear from you Mark. time is not a problem. This is your thing. 7 pm is good. La Jolla good place ?

Marine: sure that will work.. you know of a place less crowded ?

Me: how about the glider port / Blacks Beach parking?

Marine: we can meet there but then go some place if that is ok.

Me: sounds good. Ill be there.. Small area. you know what my truck looks like.. see you then.

Marine : ok.. thanks.

I could tell the boy was nervous about something. Maybe just because he is a marine and who knows what.

Time came to start to get ready.. truck clean and washed. Me.. cleaned and washed.. mouthwash had a double rinse. then set out to glider port , 10 miles away. On my way there I could not help to think.. he might be a no show.. but even if he did show it was just to talk.. see what’s on his mind.

I was parked and watching a couple of gliders take off from the cliff.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Close to sunset, so a few people around taking in the view. Something fun to do, but no room for mistakes.. one wrong mistake and it a long way down to the beach. and the only way up would be in a body bag.

About 7:10 Marks white ranger pulled up next to me..

Marine : Hey travis.. can we park some place else.? Im not comfortable with this location.

Me: sure lead the way.

He drove down the road to UCSD parking area.. he parked and then jumped in my truck.. we drove around the campus and found a parking spot.. and sat in the truck talking.

.. you know, the spill… the my name your name.. good to meet you.. etc…

He said he is from Colorado and based on Coronado Island. He has a roommate and a girlfriend. ( so he says ) .. he asked me about when I knew I was gay.. and how did I know.. and what made me feel attracted to guys.. Now this hole time talking, I’m just thinking to myself, Fuck me… this kid is great looking.. Just to look at him you would never think he might be into guys. No vibe that would say so.. His half way smile and white teeth and a small dimple. I mean… dammm..

I asked him if we could drive around and talk. It tends to be more relaxing and at ease.

He said sure..

As we drove around La Jolla hills.. we continued our conversation about men, woman and feeling and desires.. we talked a lot and some of it started to get into jacking off and places to do it.. Sure I became aroused and was starting to show the outline of my dick in my wranglers.. I could see he started to rub his dick in his shorts as well.. . I mentioned to him. that he must like how the conversation was going as I looked at his crotch… he looked down and said.. the conversation and the company.. then he asked if I would find a place to park that is a bit secluded.

Works for me.. not sure what he had in mind, but I was at least hoping to see his dick.

As we drove around the houses., I found a house under construction or remodeled. I didn’t see any cars around and from the looks of it, it appeared to be gutted of walls and cabinets. I pull into the drive way that wrapped around back…the spot was isolated. no one could see into the vacant yard. and since the house was un livable.. no one would be around it at 9 at night.

We parked. and scoped out the are.. it was a sure private area. he then told me to pull my dick out.. he wanted look at it..seeing them in the showers and on base is not the same.

You don’t have to tell a gay man twice to pull his dick out for a marine. The hole time he keeps his eye on me and his hand rubbing his dick through his pants.

I did as he asked…he remarked that it was a nice size.. better then his.. I asked to let me see his.. He scooted foreword and raised his ass up to pull down his pants. Not all the way, just far enough that if some one did come by he could pull them up without causing any suspicions. . He did.. and it wasn’t a 7” but still a perfect 6. 6 fat and cut.. and low hanging balls.

I looked over and said “Dam son.. that is just perfect for a mouth…”.

he said “ go ahead if you want to”…

I fold up the center console so there is easy access for either one of us. I moved over closer to him.. and bent down and took him in my mouth.. suck him a few times then came up.. I asked him if he was ok.. that I didn’t want to put any pressure on him…he said it was fine.. He leaned in and we kissed.. I held his head in as we explored each other mouth with our tongue. It was like a kid eager to kiss for the first time. He used his tongue and used it well.

He reaches over and grabs ahold of my dick. He pulls it back and forth a couple of times then pushes himself away from our kiss.. He looks around the construction area making sure of our space of seclusion. He looks into my eyes, not a look but more of thirst for dick. He moves over closer to me and leans in and kisses me a small quick kiss and then with his left hand he pulls up my shirt and rubs the hair on my chest and bends down and takes my cock in his mouth. He slurps on it back and forth. I recline my seat back to give him more room to explore his now found desire for cock. With his drool dripping down my dick and the sound of his slurping, I raise up ass and force more of my dick into his mouth. Making him take it all before he starts to gag. He pulls away to get some air and strokes me with his tight fist, A few gasps of air, then he goes down again.. Sucking and stroking for the a mans juice. After about a minute I rub his marine shaved hair cut and I tell him I’m going to shoot. He comes up from sucking but continues to stroke my dick.. Then says “ sir, I want to see you cum sir “ ..

I say.. I’m Ready..!…. he looks down at my dick and I shoot….the first shot hits the steering wheel and the second coats his hand that is milking my dick. .. the first words I say is “ fuck me., dam that was great !” He smiles and leans back to his seat and and looks at me and strokes his dick like its a race…. He arches back and and say “ oh shit…. Oh shit..” And then he shoots his load up to his chin…leaving a streak of cum down to his dick…the rest drippy over his hand.. I couldn’t resist, I leaned over and licked up his load from his navel to his chest….and then I wiped cum off his chin and licked my finger of its honey..

He then said… fuck sir…that was hot….

We both relaxed back into our seats catching our breath from the action that had just cured…

He looks at his watch and say he needs to get going, he has duty in the morning…

I respond with “ my pleasure. “ I give him a smile and he gives me that half smile smirk that is just sexy as hell…

The 3 minute drive back to his truck was more of a conversation of the view and how much the houses cost in the area. . Once we arrived at his truck he took a look around to be as to make sure no one was around, and jump out of the truck…and asked if he email gain… I told him he can email me any time .. or meet jut to talk…he said. He would….

I drove the truck around and waited to make sure he left the parking area ok. Then I went my way and he went his. As I drove home and knew I would never forget that night.. Some times you just have a hook up or a night that just stick in your mind more than others…. I lifted my hand and could still smell his sent that lingered from me stroking his dick and his cum on my finger… dam… that was awesome..

When I arrived home he had sent a email.. “ thanks again, I had fun, will contact you soon”

About a week passed and had yet to hear from the Marine. Ball was in his court. Didn’t want to be that hovering or stocking type. Then about 11 pm on a Thursday I get a phone call. Not knowing who would call me at that late on a Thursday, I answer it… The caller. Say “ Hey Texas, this is Mark.. you busy ?”

My thought is oh dam…the Marine,..

“Hey Mark, not busy.. what going on… “ at the same time I’m swinging my legs out of bed and grab my wranglers and and a t shirt, hoping he wants to see me..

Marine : hey, if your not busy, I know its late.. but I just had to get out of my apartment for a while.. my roommate has his girlfriend over and the last think I want to hear is him fucking her.. I had a few beers, so I can’t drive, but I can meet you at a local park and we ca walk around and talk it your up for it,…I know its a 20 min drive for you. So if you can it cool.”

Me: not a problem… I could use a late night walk…”.

He told me the location of the Coronado Tidelands Park and I confirmed him it would take about 15 to 20 min…. He

Said “ Ok sir.. see you then. ‘

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It took me 20 min to get to the area close to the base. Of course at 11:30 am, the only thing out and about was us and the stars and the moon. The park was a local park with your typical swings, water fountain, restroom and base ball area. I park and get out of my truck and I can see a figure walking toward me. The walk and hight of the figure was a indication it was him. He has on a Abercrombie t-shirt and faded levies and white tennis shoes. Just the typical a-tire for some one in his 20s. He approached with the typical ( hey man how’s it going ) . He then apologized for the late night call but just wanted to get out of the apartment. We walked and talked about his problems with his GF and that even that he liked her.. and having sex with her was not that full filling. Something was missing. He said that on a few nights that when she was not around then he would use her dildo on himself, clean it up and put it back.. but he also like checking out guys in the showers at the gym. But as soon as he felt his dick start to react then he would rush on out before some one noticed. He said sucking me off a few weeks back felt like it was more comfortable then being with his G F… I told him not to rush into anything.. he was young.. and had a lot to figure out. but not to get hooked up unless he was honest with her about him being.. with a guy.. or being bi. I could tell he was relaxed and enjoyed the conversation. Every time I would look over and check him out he was rubbing his dick with his hand in his pocket.

We soon came up to a restroom area. All lit up to detour any vandals that like to take advantage of the darkness. He said he really needed to take a piss…But it was all locked up when we tried the doors.. I looked over and noticed a batting cage and suggested we head over that direction since it was dark and no one could see a guy taking a piss. We headed over and as we stood pissing side by side, we watched each other stroke our dick as streams of piss shoot out on the grass on the other side of the net. I finished as did he..shook off the last few drops of urine from the tips of your dick. I looked at him in and leaned over and kissed him.. He put his hand behind my head for a good deep kiss and to suck my tongue. Just enough to make both our dick react to the action.

With our dick still out of our zipper, I told him to come follow me. We went around the batting cage to the entry point. Nothing more then a big hole in the netting.I walk in and as soon as he steps inside I pushed him against the netting and kissed on him some more, reaching down to stroke his dick and worked my mouth over to nibbled on his ear, and his neck. I freed myself from him to pulled of his shirt and and worked my way down to his nipples. Teasing the hardened tips with a lick of my tung, and little nip of my teeth and then sucking it to get the tip red. My left hand was busy rubbing his other tit that was to send electric shock down to his dick.. I then kissed my way back up to his young soft lips for more kissing.. He wasted not more time reached in my wranglers and pulled out my rod the rest of the way out and was stroking it to its 7” fullness… No need to mess around with briefs or boxers. Going commando is best in these situation.

This boy was killing me. Not sure if it was his hunger for dick or just another man, but either way it was fine with me,

I went to work on his nipples again while pushing down his pants to release his cock. I could feel the juice leaking from his head. Pre-cum. Honey. The nectar most men love. I couldn’t waste it. I knelt down and pointed his dick toward me looking at his pre-cum that belt up on the tip of his dick, I licked it off and then went back up, looked at his eyes, held his head, and leaned in to feed it to him. His own juice from my tongue. He loved it. He sucked at my tongue trying to get all the taste of his body. I went back to work on his cock bobbing up and down, working more pre-cum to the top while fondling his balls... then I turned him around, dropping his pants all the way down to his ankles revealing his smooth ass to me and the world. I put pressure on his back for him to lean over and grab the netting that surrounded the batting cage. Interlocking his fingers into it. I rubbed his smooth ass and spread his cheeks apart revealing that young marine hole and stuck my face in it. Inhaling the sent, I licked at it. Darting my tongue in and out, driving him to moan and squirm about. Tickling the rim of entry point.

I went back up to kiss some more and he was able to make a whispering moan for me to fuck him. He wanted to feel a real dick in side him. He was tired of his gf dildo. Wishing it was a mans cock. The real deal.

He grabbed ahold of the back of my head while I pulled out some lube I had tucked in my pocket hoping for the need to use it. He turned back around, bent over interlocking his fingers into the netting.

I rubbed some lube in his hole and then on my dick. I eased one finger in, and then two. Working them in and out to loosen up the muscles. I grabbed my dick, and rubbed its head up and down the slot as if it was asking for permission to enter. I forced the head in with a slow easy force till his hole engulfed it like a kid sucking in a pop-sickle. I slid in more of my shaft then eased out, and then back in again. After about three times I forced it all the way in with my ball sack slapping his ass. For it being his first time, it was tight.. and did not want to hurt the guy.. once i had it in all the way, I let his muscles relax around my shaft, then pulled out some and then back in.. then started to pound away. He was loving it. He was moaning at every thrust.

The more I slid my cock into him the more he moaned. “Fuck, fuck..fuck me sir”.. dam, i was going to pop..

“ fuck, I’m going to cum “ I pulled out and in one quick second he turned around and knelt down and I shot my load on his face and another stream on his chest.He sucked off the remaining cum out of my cock while stroking his.

In a second while still sucking my cock, he shot his load on my boots. The shots of his cum coated the top of my left cowboy boot. I reached down and wiped some of his load up and sucked it off my fingers. I pulled him up and kissed him some more so he could taste his own load. We kissed as our dick started to relax and and the remain drops of cum dripped from our heads. Panting trying to catch our breath. We stood there admiring the session we just had in a batting cage of a neighborhood ball park.

We got our clothes together, dressed and made sure nothing was left behind and headed back to our trucks. I kissed him buy and and he said thanks for the first time. He jumped his truck.. and drove off with a smile on his face and his hole worked over.

I watched the marine boy drive off. Down the street and disappear into the darkness of the street.