sdp's journal

BulgeNine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i must say, over at PEGYM you totally transformed your dick since you started-well done! But my question is-was it during the course of your early 20s? cause that will make a diff as opposed to an older man. Also it looks like you upgraded your camera from when you started your pics, did they play any role? thanks

MARCUS.22CM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many minutes do you stretch? Do you stretch untill it hurts?
Do you stretch every day.
How much did you gain sice you started, and in how many months.
You pictures are great.
I think you only get length when you feel pain. What do you think?

sdp

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my question is-was it during the course of your early 20s? cause that will make a diff as opposed to an older man.

I'm in my late thirties.

Also it looks like you upgraded your camera from when you started your pics, did they play any role? thanks
The only difference is better picture quality thanks to more pixels, but the camera I have now is still pretty crappy.

How many minutes do you stretch? Do you stretch every day?

Currently, maybe 10-15 minutes every day.

Do you stretch untill it hurts? I think you only get length when you feel pain.
I stretch as hard as I can but it never hurts.

How much did you gain sice you started, and in how many months.
1"1/8 BPEL in 18 months (no measured gains since Nov 2013)
1"11/16 BPFSL in 3 years

Reactions: drambone2001

cleanprophet

Sexy Member
Media
I'm glad that you have kept this process detailed and available for everyone. Frankly, I didn't have the enthusiasm myself. The only motivation was to shut up the naysayers who constantly shout that it is not possible to enlarge your penis through exercise (even though they've never tried or tried it for 5mins and then gave up).

My feeling was always: if they don't want to believe, who cares?

I actually started my own PE mainly out of interest because I simply couldn't believe that it would work. If it worked, why the hell haven't I heard about this before, was my reasoning.

I've mentioned on here before that was around 7 inches in length and just under 5 inches in girth when I started, so I had a bit of size to begin with and never felt strongly about being bigger. But the whole PE thing intrigued me and I thought "worst case scenario is that it doesn't work and my belief that it doesn't work is confirmed. Best case scenario is that my penis gets bigger".

As it happens, I gained about 2 inches in length and about 1 inch in girth. The big downside to it is that it takes a long time. If I remember rightly, I started this in 2004! That said, just like sdp, I only do about 15mins a day. It's hardly time consuming. I've never used a pump. May well try one someday. Initially, I did jelqs. Now, I just do stretches/pulls (usually in the shower after I've been to the gym and then again in the evening time).

Bottom line, it works but it takes time. I've said this before, if you want to try it, go for it but go for it without any expectation. That's what I did.