Sea Mountain Inn...???

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My regular swing club just closed!! Out of the blue!! Marital problems between the owners!!

Sheesh.

Now what????

Most LA area swing/sex clubs are kind of seedy -- but there IS a place in Palm Springs called the Sea Mountain Inn.

Anyone have experience with it??

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, not in the ones that women go to. Single men can't get into most of these places. Only single women and M-F couples.

They're kind of backward that way because man on man is frowned on at most swing clubs.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a place. It's called:

"My House."

:tongue:

PS it is funny and a little suspect that the owners split because of marital problems. Did they misunderstand the meaning of swinger.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My regular swing club just closed!! Out of the blue!! Marital problems between the owners!!

Sheesh.

Now what????

Most LA area swing/sex clubs are kind of seedy -- but there IS a place in Palm Springs called the Sea Mountain Inn.

Anyone have experience with it??

Are you talking about a place called Desert Shadows? We heard that there has been a change in ownership and the new owners hope to get the place back open in a few weeks. We hope so because DS was (once upon a time) the largest and nicest of all the nudist resorts in the Palm Springs area. Hopefully when DS reopens all the drama will be behind them.

Have you been to Sea Mountain Inn? They haven't gotten the best word-of-mouth from the nudist crowd. Without getting into rumor what kind of place is it? Is it like DS or Terra Cotta Inn or is it like the Red Rooster just east of Las Vegas?

Note: Your photos are smoking! :yumyum:

sea mountain inn vs these other things
yes sea mountain inn is very upscale its the only lifestyles friendly nude resort in the USA-
much nicer than living water terra cotta or others -there are no children and its a very upscale enviroment -by all means go there Sea Mountain Ranch Resort and Spa Palm Springs Desert Hot Springs California - Luxurious Romantic Hotel Nudist Clothing Optional Resort Palm Springs Desert Hot Springs California - 5-Star Adult Day Spa in Palm Springs Desert Hot Springs - Relaxation