Sean Astin

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just finished watching him on Toy Soldiers and he is cute. Nice bulge. Anyone have any nude shots of him? I did not see any past messages on him.
Thanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, I love this guy! Really hot when younger, then totally cute as a hobbit, and very handsome these days hehe.

SANET - Sean Astin's Image Gallery - Home

if you look down that page, hopfeully there will be links to his films from a while ago. (it can be a little hard to navigate)

Hope this helps.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woah Nelly! Looks like the boy is HUNG,,,,,
shame he's not so cute anymore...

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
He's gotten older, mid 30's now? But he does look like he's got a nice piece of meat. Those younger bulge pics show him cute and packin back when. He is still handsome even though he is chubby. He is str8 though and married with a couple of kids I believe.

Seems like he is a nice decent person.....

HungSoccerBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone know anything about his brother Mackenzie? I always suspected he was hung. Anyone have any bulge pics? I know I've seen some from when he was younger. Maybe it runs in the family, lol...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He was one of my first crushes when I was little and saw him in The Goonies for the first time. I loved him and his ass shot in Toy Soldiers, and I still think he's quite good looking! I saw him not that long ago in an A&E Biography about his mom, Patty Duke, and even with a chubby face he looked very handsome. I'd ride that fat boy and his fat dick (I'll bet) in a second!:biggrin:

therobsta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
after watchin the goonies for the first time when i was younger, i've had a massive crush on him! whether he's hung or not!

ryancrombie9

Experimental Member
Media
I know this probably wont be that popular of a thread--I really like the looks of Sean Astin--there is one pic of him in speedos where he looks like hes hard and it looks nice...not sure how big it is..but it looks really nice..anyone have any naked pics of him..