Sean Astin

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I loved Sean in Rudy...it is one of my favorite sports movies. I love the average guy as hero theme. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sean Astin also starred a couple of B-movies from the 80s like White Water Summer, Like Father, Like Sun(with Kirk Cameron), and the small role as an teenager of the adult Michael Douglass character in War of The Roses. He did pretty good on his own.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He had a nice ass when he want bare then. What do you think?:rolleyes: Since we can't tell from the lighting itself, did have a hairy crack when he stripped? Or was that bad lighting?

Reactions: JasonAstar

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you watch one of his earlier projects(Besides GOONIES that is!:rolleyes)
You can see him in TOY SOLDIERS, and there is a scene where he is in a towel after coming out of the shower.
Then again, it was a poor quality movie, so it could've been anything.
But consider that he is the offspring of John Astin, so it could be 50/50.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you watch one of his earlier projects(Besides GOONIES that is!:rolleyes)
You can see him in TOY SOLDIERS, and there is a scene where he is in a towel after coming out of the shower.
Then again, it was a poor quality movie, so it could've been anything.
But consider that he is the offspring of John Astin, so it could be 50/50.

He's actually John Astin's stepson. Mackenzie Astin is John's biological son. Sean's bio father is rock promoter Michael Tell.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I loved watching Toy Soldiers when I was little just to be able to see his naked ass. I was so in love with Sean Astin back then. I was just watching The Goonies on T.V. yesterday and he's adorable in that. In fact, seeing him in that movie when I was little is what first made me fall in love with him.

Reactions: Gemris

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I loved watching Toy Soldiers when I was little just to be able to see his naked ass. I was so in love with Sean Astin back then. I was just watching The Goonies on T.V. yesterday and he's adorable in that. In fact, seeing him in that movie when I was little is what first made me fall in love with him.

Yes! This is exactly how I felt. And I rewound the scene with his ass showing a gazillion times. He had a nice ass.