Sean Bean

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After having seen this British actor (I assume he's British) play everything from Hamlet to being type-cast as the pseudo-European villain in a slew of 'Mericuhn films, does anyone know where I can find some nude photos of the guy. I recently caught an English language film on ISAT where he played a kid from the coal mines who finally makes good as the new star of Sheffield United. Obviously, it was schmaltzy and made more than 15+ years ago. But he sure as Hell makes one delicious, sexy villain.

Again, his name is Sean Bean. Very easy on the eyes.:smile:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can direct me to a salacious Sean Bean site.:smile::smile::smile:

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know of any nude pics of Sean, but I thought I'd pass along that he is a very nice guy in addition to being a very good actor. I had the pleasure of spending the evening with him and talking to him many times - we were meeting about a film project that he was interested in being involved in not long after he did LOTR. Smart funny guy - he just always seems to get killed in most Hollywood films he ends up being in. He even jokes about it.

He's been in all kinds of films from Patriot Games to Peter Jackson's epic trilogy - and he even played a Bond villain!

By the way - someone will probably make a fuss but this probably belongs in the Celebrity Endowments section. Good luck.

Last edited: