Sean Bean

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I LOVE this man... He is just so rugged, sexy and manly! Real alpha male... He makes me go all tingly when I see his films. One of those men that you can just tell is a complete animal in the sack. If I ever met him I think I would cum in my pants...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE this man... He is just so rugged, sexy and manly! Real alpha male... He makes me go all tingly when I see his films. One of those men that you can just tell is a complete animal in the sack. If I ever met him I think I would cum in my pants...

I bet he's got some REAL potential between those legs. Some woman has to have the details out there.:smile:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
he was good in lady chatterlys lover. Esp wen he was running thru the barn naked. any caps alex???? lol

He was also naked in the British movie, When Tomorrow Comes (I think that's what it was called) He plays a footballer and he is seen naked getting out of the communal bath. From what I remember he has a small cock I'm afraid.

Reactions: peutrurur

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah just a teaser, cant find any full frontal ones that I know have to be out there as remember seeing the series and taking much joy in watching it flap around as he ran lol.