Sean cody lane of

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was excited at first but he content is meh. He posts mainly short solos - sometimes with toys and lots of short clips of gym workouts. There are only a few short action videos with what appears to be a MTF trans person but with no explanation and very little skill. Only after watching a Q & A video of carefully selected questions does it become clear that he is a straight guy still performing the Lane character trying to milk some extra cash as he winds down that part of his life. He has obviously had a rough life and many of the stories he tells are quite depressing though who knows how much is actually true. He seems like a very laid back Bro type straight guy so vids of with girls or threeways would have been hot rather than what comes across as a knock off Sean Cody without the sex...

Reactions: Seth Segura

Seth Segura

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was excited at first but he content is meh. He posts mainly short solos - sometimes with toys and lots of short clips of gym workouts. There are only a few short action videos with what appears to be a MTF trans person but with no explanation and very little skill. Only after watching a Q & A video of carefully selected questions does it become clear that he is a straight guy still performing the Lane character trying to milk some extra cash as he winds down that part of his life. He has obviously had a rough life and many of the stories he tells are quite depressing though who knows how much is actually true. He seems like a very laid back Bro type straight guy so vids of with girls or threeways would have been hot rather than what comes across as a knock off Sean Cody without the sex...
That's kinda disappointing... thanks for sharing though. Do you have a link to the Q&A? Could you share any of his content?

Reactions: JX711

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's kinda disappointing... thanks for sharing though. Do you have a link to the Q&A? Could you share any of his content?

It was a video Q&A so you had to have subscription and I never renewed mine after the first month for obvious reasons...

• Wow
Reactions: JX711

JustPullOut

Loved Member
Media
Ostrów Wielkopolski, Greater Poland,Poland
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I doubt he is even close to straight to be honest.