Sean cody

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s lost his mind. No dick is worth that much lol
On another thread, someone said this is what creators do when they intend to shut down their OF. They jack up the price so as to discourage any new subscribers and then they let the existing subscriptions run out. :(

keff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On another thread, someone said this is what creators do when they intend to shut down their OF. They jack up the price so as to discourage any new subscribers and then they let the existing subscriptions run out. :(
He has like 7 posts hahaha I think the dude is hot, but this kind of business strategy is just dumb as fuck

shoot4joy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has like 7 posts hahaha I think the dude is hot, but this kind of business strategy is just dumb as fuck
It's not so much a strategy as it is a way to abort the project. Sad really. I was hoping he'd have a really good OF.

bluenitrox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 65103951

Another one. They love teasing us but we always end up being disappointed lol! :p

Who are your guesses, girlies? If this ain't Calvin or Ashton (which I highly doubt will appear again) then that guy isn't iconic.

Jess? Tanner? Is it Brandon?
who was it?

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Fidelio99

Instagram_mennotcom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I second that. I love Daniel's explosions. That dude is a machine!
Daniel is the best cummer from SeanCody, gotta love those semen explosions. Now I Need a semen facial like this One Tanner got, best skincare treatment. What SeanCody really lacked in its peak era was a real hung top that could cum like a geyser, someone like Rafael Alencar, Rafael Carreras, Tim Kruger or Jack Harrer. All tops from SeanCody got very basic or underwhelming cumshots: Randy being the best, Sean and Jax being the most basic (even though they have the best and biggest cocks).

20220809_162532.gif

Wes1021

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't remember him. What video, please share
I still don't know his social media and I have actively looked for it. I am curious how he looks right now, lol.
Sameee his is my favorite SC solo, would be interested to see what he's up to now...

He has that perfect combo of being simultaneously cute and handsome…

And those big balls and big dick….. damn :blush:

nukahguy

Loved Member
Media
Daniel is the best cummer from SeanCody, gotta love those semen explosions. Now I Need a semen facial like this One Tanner got, best skincare treatment. What SeanCody really lacked in its peak era was a real hung top that could cum like a geyser, someone like Rafael Alencar, Rafael Carreras, Tim Kruger or Jack Harrer. All tops from SeanCody got very basic or underwhelming cumshots: Randy being the best, Sean and Jax being the most basic (even though they have the best and biggest cocks).

View attachment 75381621

Daniel is definitely one of a kind. His appetite seems unsatiable, his cock always hard and his shots were some of the most powerful. I love a big shooter.