Sean cody

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Speaking of Daniel, I know he tops a lot but is he good as bottom?
I saw this comment and I was like, is it worth going back and watch Daniel being ass fucked?
All the fake screaming aside, I think he is a pretty good bottom. He's active and puts on a good show.

StealthWalker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking of Daniel, I know he tops a lot but is he good as bottom?
I saw this comment and I was like, is it worth going back and watch Daniel being ass fucked?

Definitely. My favorite scenes with Daniel are

Bottoming for
Cameron
Brandon
Randy
Liev

Topping
Nixon
Jack
Shaw
Tanner
Forrest

I like him as an aggressive top but also cool to see him as an eager bottom

Instagram_mennotcom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally not a huge fan of Daniel. Too over the top in most of his scenes-like someone told him the more noise he made the hotter the scene was. That being said, his bottoming scenes are pretty good and I find them better than his topping ones. Cameron was a good one and so was Liev.
Gotta love Daniel for making his best Johnny Rapid MEN.com impression and pull out the typical "OH MAI GAAAWD, you are fucking my tight asshole with your huge cock, PLEASE DON'T BREAK ME" face...
Archie was another One Who mastered the Johnny Rapid's wrecked mancunt bottom expressions.
SeanCody-8 (2).jpg

SkyzzLimit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gotta love Daniel for making his best Johnny Rapid MEN.com impression and pull out the typical "OH MAI GAAAWD, you are fucking my tight asshole with your huge cock, PLEASE DON'T BREAK ME" face...
Archie was another One Who mastered the Johnny Rapid's wrecked mancunt bottom expressions.
View attachment 75761071

You gotta wonder who at SC was in charge of developing the talent’s “personas”. I think they must have taken something they saw in them and then said “yeah, let’s make that a thing”. Daniel was the loud, cocky, aggressive one, top or bottom. Almost too much with Sean, you could see him getting pissed when Daniel was slapping him. Jack handled it well though. Shaw was the “newbie” initially. Don’t remember another guy that built up like that as a beginner so much. Each sequence was about something he supposedly had never tried before, up to about Jess and Randy. After that he changed to the “eager bottom”, always flashing his ass in the preliminary meeting and talking about how he wanted to feel that dick up his ass. You know both those “personas” were planned.

• Love
Reactions: nukahguy

Instagram_mennotcom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You gotta wonder who at SC was in charge of developing the talent’s “personas”. I think they must have taken something they saw in them and then said “yeah, let’s make that a thing”. Daniel was the loud, cocky, aggressive one, top or bottom. Almost too much with Sean, you could see him getting pissed when Daniel was slapping him. Jack handled it well though. Shaw was the “newbie” initially. Don’t remember another guy that built up like that as a beginner so much. Each sequence was about something he supposedly had never tried before, up to about Jess and Randy. After that he changed to the “eager bottom”, always flashing his ass in the preliminary meeting and talking about how he wanted to feel that dick up his ass. You know both those “personas” were planned.
Then I Need to know this guy and ask him why he made Archie such a lousy and verbal bottom with all his Johnny Rapid's impression. I Will never forget Shaw's super limp Dick while fucking Blake, he really started as One of the worst in terms of performance and then exploded like a supernova and turned into one of SC brightest stars.
Speaking over the top performers / bottoms...would you rather fuck Daniel or Archie? Which "you are breaking my mancunt with your huge cock, I love this" expressions do you like more?

InCollage_20220814_211333793.jpg

SkyzzLimit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then I Need to know this guy and ask him why he made Archie such a lousy and verbal bottom with all his Johnny Rapid's impression. I Will never forget Shaw's super limp Dick while fucking Blake, he really started as One of the worst in terms of performance and then exploded like a supernova and turned into one of SC brightest stars.
Speaking over the top performers / bottoms...would you rather fuck Daniel or Archie? Which "you are breaking my mancunt with your huge cock, I love this" expressions do you like more?

View attachment 75776081

I preferred Daniel as a bottom to Archie. Didn’t really care for Archie’s body.

Reactions: Phil McCrackin

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally not a huge fan of Daniel. Too over the top in most of his scenes-like someone told him the more noise he made the hotter the scene was. That being said, his bottoming scenes are pretty good and I find them better than his topping ones. Cameron was a good one and so was Liev.
I appreciate Daniel because he does dirty talk and really gets aggressive, but in a genuine, entertaining way. Plus his eating Forest's ass is one of the best SC Gifs, if not the best GIF of all time.

Reactions: SkyzzLimit

SkyzzLimit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I appreciate Daniel because he does dirty talk and really gets aggressive, but in a genuine, entertaining way. Plus his eating Forest's ass is one of the best SC Gifs, if not the best GIF of all time.

Oh, I agree. He could be very good with the dirty talk. Just sometimes it became too distracting and loud, just a little too much. He was a very reliable performer in every way though. Someone as good if not better at the dirty talk but under appreciated was Frankie, I think.

nukahguy

Loved Member
Media
Most G4P is fake, but you also can only fake so much. Even if guys are faking it, there's gotta be some enjoying parts. Also, I don't care, I just want to watch hot guys with big cocks fucking, I don't care how real or fake it is.

Reactions: Horn1B01 and nethkt

aajames

Legendary Member
Media
Definitely. My favorite scenes with Daniel are

Bottoming for
Cameron
Brandon
Randy
Liev

Topping
Nixon
Jack
Shaw
Tanner
Forrest

I like him as an aggressive top but also cool to see him as an eager bottom
I gotta screencap this and find time!
Anyone likes to say what they think of these scenes and others?

@ThePhantomPain Thanks for the pic

@Khegan @SkyzzLimit I really didn't realize many people like him as bottom. Hot!

Km932

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Instagram_mennotcom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I loved Cameron, everything I look for and want from a man:
Muscle body: check
Manly beautiful face: check
Big fat cock: check

One of the most beautiful SeanCody models ever. I'm shocked by the amount of gorgeous beefcakes the studio managed to show us throughout the years. His solo with him stroking his fat cock over his muscle abs is so fucking good. Wish the studio would go back to this quality in terms of performers and videography.

20220817_133714.gif

Instagram_mennotcom

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jax jax jax!!!!
If I Need to jerk off quickly and I don't want to look for specific scenes I Always go browse these phenomenal images from Jax fucking Jackson...Jax totally nailed the bent spoon position with his big fat cock thrusting and Jackson took that ginormous cock up his ass like a true and experienced power bottom. These images Always get me so wet, even the fake cum in the First images make everything hotter and more beautiful. The video is even Better with Jax pulling down Jackson's jeans while he was already fucking him in the ass. SO HOT. I really Wish Jax creamed Jackson's hungry hole with all that cum but unfortunately it did not happen...
Trust me guys, jerking off to these images feels so good. Can I get fucked in bent spoon by Jax? Please.

0019.jpg

0018.jpg