Sean Connery

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds a bit like the Bond movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Bond goes undercover at Blofeld's headquarters disguised an a geniologist wearing a kilt. He then proceeds to seduce several women there.
Except it was not Sean Connery playing Bond, it was George Lazenby's one-off performance as Bond.

He is right. It is from "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" and it wasn't Connery it was Lazenby. He is undercover as a genealogist (in full kilt) to infiltrate Blofeld's compound and in talking about his own heraldry discusses that his family coat of arms contains four balls...

And of course the Bond family motto is, "The World is Not Enough".

OHMSS is considered by many (me included) to be the best Bond film of the entire series - even without Connery - and it definitely has the best Bond girl ever - Diana Rigg.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't see much mention of Sean Connery's VPL in many of the first James Bond movies. I remember seeing his VPL often in "Dr. No" and "Goldfinger". Such a hunk and still attractive older actor. Loved his entire body, hairy and all.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, curiousIan ~ Sean was, is, and always shall be one of the great hunks of all time. Extremely handsome, great bod and chest, and I'm sure a magnificent cock.
LOVED watching him in the 007 movies, and he still looks very edible today. Most guys don't age as well as Mr. Connery....still drool when his name is mentioned!

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looks like the real thing to me! Nice piece of meat. He has always been on my list of sexy and desirable film stars.