Sean Faris bulge

bignhappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else notice how Sean Faris fills out his blue jeans? Nice bulge that seems to be hiding a pretty nice sized cock. Used to be in a show called "life as we know it" and they showed his buldge frequently. Nice looking guy.

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

bignhappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks a lot alex8 for the images! I think Sean Faris is a studly. I just can't keep my eyes off his buldge, trying to figure out what he's packin. I'm off to netflix to see if I can add Brotherhood II to my que.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
You need to check him out in Dave DeCoteau's homoerotic fratboy horror flick Brotherhood II: Young Warlocks, from which these caps are taken --- although be sure to get the unrated version, and not the cut-to-ribbons 'edited' version

Looks like a great movie... None of that crappy story line and dialog business.

Seriously, how's it rate as a movie?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Looks like a great movie... None of that crappy story line and dialog business.

Seriously, how's it rate as a movie?
It depends what you're looking for... all of Dave's homoerotic movies have a lot of style and atmosphere, and truly combine eroticism and the supernatural in ways that exert a strong emotional pull on me, at least. Some of the plotting is a little leaden, and some of the pretty fratboys' acting could well be termed wooden... but never to the extent that it outweighs the overall effect.

The composition and framing in these movies is relatively stylized, and I should add that you see a lot more (and from an erotic standpoint, this includes bulges in boxers, and asses) in the widescreen versions. :smile:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
It depends what you're looking for... all of Dave's homoerotic movies have a lot of style and atmosphere, and truly combine eroticism and the supernatural in ways that exert a strong emotional pull on me, at least. Some of the plotting is a little leaden, and some of the pretty fratboys' acting could well be termed wooden... but never to the extent that it outweighs the overall effect.

The composition of these movies is relatively stylized, and I should add that you see a lot more (and from an erotic standpoint, this includes bulges in boxers, and asses) in the widescreen versions. :smile:

good 'nuff fer me... Of course, there's no chance in hell I'll find it at the video store.