Sean Ford Goes Straight.... Is It True?

KStyles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it. The night he got arrested.

Did you take the photo? Just wondering if there are more out there somewhere or if that was your capture.
Yup. It was pretty much hrs right before he got arrested. That was the only pic cause he came in the train and just out the next stop. It was very quick.

glossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you still have the video? Would you mind sharing it again?

i saw what was linked there and it’s really boring, which is saying something because Sean Ford could fuck a hole in the wall and make it the sexiest thing. But that chick is boring, she barely moved, she gave him nothing to work with and he seemed awkward and like he was just going through the motions of “how to have sexual intercourse with a woman”. I hope he got it out of his system...he is as gay as they come.

atlversboi

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I uploaded the only two clips I know of (1-2 minutes each) to a torrent site. As others have said, it underwhelming to say the least - his stroke action is even worse than Remy's and there isn't much groaning, heavy breathing or dirty talk (maybe the rest of the video is better who knows). I have a feeling the torrent won't stay up long because either Remy or Sean or someone they know regularly checks this well known torrent site and someone usually files a DMCA takedown so get it while you can...

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?returnto=/mytorrents.php&id=f14df97daaf017855d396bf06731e7859b1b9949368731ea

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I uploaded the only two clips I know of (1-2 minutes each) to a torrent site. As others have said, it underwhelming to say the least - his stroke action is even worse than Remy's and there isn't much groaning, heavy breathing or dirty talk (maybe the rest of the video is better who knows). I have a feeling the torrent won't stay up long because either Remy or Sean or someone they know regularly checks this well known torrent site and someone usually files a DMCA takedown so get it while you can...

https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?returnto=/mytorrents.php&id=f14df97daaf017855d396bf06731e7859b1b9949368731ea
i thought it was pretty hot tbh.
i hope there's longer versions that'll come out soon. i wanna see if he cums in her.
but ngl watching it did kinda feel like he was high

hege

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

omg is it gone already?

hege

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no, it's still there. but you need to be logged in to see it or it'll 404 you
oh i dont have an account and sign-ups are closed apparently... anyone mind sharing an account or dming me the video on a private google drive/dropbox link?