Sean Hannity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pym, Oct 5, 2008.

1. pym

pym New Member

Sean Hannity is an UTTER piece of SHIT.He is everything that is wrong with America today.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Though I might not say it quite like that on here (Believe you me I have said it in private and in my mind) I agree he is a major fly in the ointment and many people are going off in wrong headed directions because of his pundits.

3. sargon20

Gold Member

BINGO. He is subversive to democracy. He might as well work for the Republican National Committee. He's the poster boy for yellow journalism. In fact he's no journalist at all rather an opinionator that merges republican talking points with entertainment. He's a keystone in the Fifth Column of the forth estate.

Sean Hannity - Media Matters

#3 sargon20, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  4. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:

Just out of curiosity, what did he do this time that makes you say that?

This is a bizzare comment to make just out of the blue and to start it's own thread about it.

5. pym

pym New Member

The smear campaign that Hannity is launching against Barack Obama on Fox RIGHT NOW is not to be believed!! It boggles my fucking mind that i live in a country that tolerates that shit! WTF!!

6. pym

pym New Member

IT is a SPECIAL EDITION of "Hannity's America" on fox. HANNITY'S AMERICA!!! Jeezus, what is happening to this country?

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hannity ... what a waste of time. He's not even a GOOD right wing tool. Some talk show hosts are a little interesting or unpredictable even if you don't agree with them; Hannity sounds like he's just phoning it in from the press release office at the Republican Party HQ.

8. pym

pym New Member

Anyone on this forum that wish's to voice there disdain to mr. hannity personally can do it right here. I am Writeing right now.

hannitysamerica@foxnews.com

9. Redsquall

Redsquall New Member

I like Sean for the most part.

Maybe I should start a thread bashing Keith Olbermann.

10. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Go right ahead. And then, we'll just fact check every spin and expose every untrue statement. The hate on Hannity isn't blind. There is a reason why many people dislike this man. I'm so glad more wholesome TV, like "Little Britian USA" came on tonight. That eliminated all temptation to peek at this garbage Hannity is trying to pull.

Then again, I'd probably have more fun watching water freeze into ice than watching Faux News.

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

could I get some clarification?

a bit on the vague side for me

12. earllogjam

Gold Member

He's right up there with Rush Limbaugh on the bullshit meter. I love how he presents heresay as fact and meeting a person once as being in cahoots with dangerous radical leftists in the country. He is a miserable little fuck that masquerades as a legitimate journalist.

The unfortunate thing is that all the Americans that Fox panders to take his programs as truth without questioning the validity of the sources. The even more unfortunate thing is most of the swing states are populated with these folks.

13. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree he is a bozak. But, are you referring to Obama and Ayers right there? Because I think Obama met with him more than once.

14. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Ya think? They are neighbors, too. Obama indicates they are simply, "friendly." Haha.

This from a guy who worshipped Rev. Wright for 20 years but 'cant remember' much of the sermon material. Haha. Ha.

When he meets Chavez and Castro for cocktails, I hope he can remember what occurs.

15. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hannity and his ilk are truly a despicable bunch of yellow journalists.. He would have been right at home working for Randolph Hearst 100 years ago. Hearst was a war monger who spread many of the lies leading up the the Spanish-American war.

I remember watching Hannity and his buds cheerleading the way into Iraq. ("We have taken Basra!" We?? This pompous ass is sitting in NY and saying "we"? As if he's calling a football game.)

I am eternally grateful to our local satellite provider for removing Fox News from their line-up. Actually, they replaced it with Al Jezeera English, which is far and away more fair and balanced than Faux News. (and CNN and BBC for that matter!)

Fox News is like a huge multi-car road crash. It's horrible, but I just can't help myself from looking. Glad I don't waste anymore time with that.

16. B_24065

B_24065 New Member

Liberal idiots...you guys are hillarious.

Where is your outrage at left-wing propogandists like (from most to least IMO):

1. Keith Olberman
    2. Rachel Maddow
    3. Chris Mathews
    4. Wolf Blitzer
    5. Allen colmes
    6. Dan Rather
    7. Katy Curic
    8. Charlie Gibson
    9. Anderson Cooper

Oh, and there is like uh, 2 right wingers on cable news...Oreilly and Hannity. Anymore???? please share.

You fuckers wont be happy till you completely silence the right. If you assholes had your way, you would be the first to end free speech.

As for the special Hannity ran on Obama, Why are you sooooo outraged? Is it because it attacks your candidte as a left-wing radical or because Hannity's special was untrue?? If the later, PLEASE share with all of us the factual inacurracies PLEASE.

17. B_24065

B_24065 New Member

I am eternally grateful to our local satellite provider for removing Fox News from their line-up. Actually, they replaced it with Al Jezeera English, which is far and away more fair and balanced than Faux News. (and CNN and BBC for that matter!)

[/quote]

Dude, Thank you. thank you for spilling the beans and revealing that you as a Liberal are an american hating piece of shit. AlJAzeera english?? you have got to be kidding me.

The fact is "Fair and Balanced" is a myth. It doesnt exist. all there is is competing view points. If you happen to agree with Al jazeeras perspective more than Americas, then get the fuck out you traitorist scum. i will be glad to buy you a ticket.

18. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Yes they want to limit free speech!

If they will stop telling lies about the Republicans, we will stop telling the truth about them.

19. sparky11point5

sparky11point5 New Member

Here is a link to an article on the Huffington Post about Hannity:

Hannity Quotes Anti-Semite On Obama's "Radicalism"

To make his case that Obama is 'radical' he used an individual with a well-documented history of anti-Semitic slurs and overt bigotry.

Just one example of why Hannity is a person without ethics or humanity.

As for this post, do you really expect to be taken seriously if your post starts with 'Liberal Idiots'?

Yet, I am constantly amazed at how often the right tries to characterize the media as biased. Was it biased to the Neocons when it was silent during the run up to the Iraqi war, or frankly during most of the Bush administration? Of course it was, but you agreed with it then, so it was doing a great job.

Most credible studies of the media show that news is overall, neutral. Of course there are outliers like Fox News (sic), and certain commentators give editorial opinions. (As a liberal, I have serious man-love for Keith and would do anything for Rachel :) )

20. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Sure, after being hypnotized by MSNBC, you probably get a headache watching C-Span too. Exactly which part of the show was misleading? Which station would you consider objective?

Draft saved Draft deleted