Sean Hannity

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't believe I came into this thread... but the thread kept popping up like as if it was being kept alive. I find him so absolutely repulsive I almost become physically ill. Bill O'Reily too... ugh!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
how about James Carville!!!!:rolleyes:

At least James Carville looks like a penis!

Not a totally repulsive human being... wait a minute, I may be too hasty. I hate politicians, and especially their super-slimy Igor alter-egos

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hanneity does get to be a tad reptitive when he's trying to make a point. It's like he's talking to a 5 year old.

However, he does need to stop eating at Ruth Chris and those Lobster Grams he is so found of sending out.

Just for health reasons alone, he needs to shed about 40 pounds.

Sklar

Telex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet he's got a short stout one. He doesn't at all look like the big penis type. He's got that short neck and big head. He's the most annoying person on TV period too.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realize his politics aren't exactly what many people like; but, I have to say, he is somewhat handsome and I wouldn't mind watching Ben Bernanke and a few others drill his ass.

So, any photos or ideas what he may be carrying around in his undershorts?

Anything yet anyone? Come on, somebody must have the goods on him.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Rush Limmmmbaugh is really hot :)................yeah just roll the fat ass in flour and look for the wet spot same with sean.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rush Limmmmbaugh is really hot :)................yeah just roll the fat ass in flour and look for the wet spot same with sean.

So you've been there and are speaking from experiences with them? Did you make a movie and can you link it, or at least give us still photos?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hannity's smugness and arrogance are a big turn off.
He's unwaveringly and unyieldingly right-winged to the point of being ridiculous. A Dem has to be wrong just because he's a Dem to Hannity.
That said - he's an okay looking guy. Wouldn't turn my head...but okay.

As for O'Riley. He's far more frightening because he's a right-wing conservative masquerading as an impartial independent, and all the while covertly poisoning the minds of Faux News viewers with his veiled Republicanism.
Regarding his looks - again okay - for an older guy. He was actually quite attractive when he was young. I recall seeing a photo of him from when he was in college. At that age, he'd make You look twice.

Reactions: Thaliarubio

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You will never find a real nude pic or even a penis-line bulge pic of sean hannity. He may be aggressive, but admit it he's a good anchor man and looks kind of sexy. His good look has been covered by his attitude.