Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought he was really hot, got into his videos but then he said he quit his regular job just to be on TikTok and his videos (IMO) started to feel overly staged and fake.

I don't think we will ever get nudes out of him, he tries to give off that overly wholesome vibe. I think him flexing is as good as it's going to get. I definitely hope I'm wrong!!

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought he was really hot, got into his videos but then he said he quit his regular job just to be on TikTok and his videos (IMO) started to feel overly staged and fake.

I don't think we will ever get nudes out of him, he tries to give off that overly wholesome vibe. I think him flexing is as good as it's going to get. I definitely hope I'm wrong!!

Hope he can get that regular job back. His increasingly outspoken support for Trump has caused him to lose 8000+ followers on Twitter and his views on Ticktock have plummeted.

Rezhead

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awww man. I really liked him. Not only was he hot, he made some really cute and funny vids. Now he's being all Pro-Trump & pro-life on his twitter. Whelp, time to unfollow.
My thing about that was... Like, who asked?

He just came out and said, "I'm voting Trump" but I struggle to convince myself people were asking for his opinions.

Also on Tik Tok he posted about how he doesn't care if followers don't like that he makes posts about his Christian beliefs... But again... Who actually cares? Lol

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think that’s the reason at all. TickTock has been banned in several countries and users are leaving the platform for security concerns. Overall following have dropped on the entire platform for American TickTockers. His support for Trump and his Christian faith have gained him followers on Instagram and he’s gaining a large following in Twitch now too.

No this started on Twitter not TikTok. Within seconds of him tweeting out his support for Trump the subscriber count started to drop and the comments have been dragging him for it ever since. He has lost thousands of followers in the past couple days and now it looks like he is turning up the dial on the crazy Trump and Jesus talk.

unnamed.jpg

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

If that's mama in the background I luv her.