Sean Hayes & Eric McCormack

Gorman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They are both hot guys. Too bad they didn't get it on in the show. Maybe writers were trying to prove that they could be gay and still just be friends.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gee, who dug up this thread?

Very funny show for first few series. But I cant say I ever fancied either in the slightest.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think Eric is GORGEOUS and just my type. When Sean has a Goatee, and isn't Jack but Sean...he's as cute as button (like in "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss")!

From NY Post's Page Six...anyone take any cell phone pics or have any reports??? :)

ERIC OGLED
NOW that "Will & Grace" is over, Eric McCormack doesn't have much to do - except sit around naked in a locker room. Our super secret swishy spy was at the Equinox gym on Greenwich Avenue on Wednesday and saw McCormack - who is happily married with one child - "standing in the locker room totally buck naked . . . he was sort of drying himself but kind of staring around to see who was looking. He was in no rush whatsoever to cover up or get dressed - definitely doing a bit of the exhibitionist thing." McCormack, onstage in Neal LaBute's "Some Girl(s)" at the MCC Theater, said via his rep, "I tried showering with my clothes on, but it wasn't as effective."

so he was toweling off slowly in the locker room and all you can think of to mention are his exhibitionistic tendencies..... how bout WHAT was on exhibit????

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Karen is a godess. HILARIOUS

The first few series were hilarious. But I couldnt even watch the last couple of series. They were too forced & over-acted like all sitcoms get when theyre past their sell by date. Sitcoms have a shelf life but sadly always seem to exceed it for the sake of money.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Neither of then do a thing for me. However, some of the cameo male appearances do, ie one of the Burns brothers who dated Grace briefly, and the very hot Canadian that played Michael, Will's ex lover, in series one I think. He's an ex ice hockey player i believe. Yum:smile:

Yes, Chris Potter, the other hot Canadian actor. :biggrin1:

I agree wholeheartedlty with what Mattness said:
http://www.lpsg.org/28857-sean-hayes-and-eric-mccormack-post483407.html#post483407
''I think Eric is GORGEOUS and just my type. When Sean has a Goatee, and isn't Jack but Sean...he's as cute as button (like in "Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss")!''

Will's last boyfriend played by Bobby Cannavale is very hot too, isn't he?