Sean Lamont

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK, I need help....I am never able to view rapidshare files. Is this a site you have to subscribe to before the hyperlinks will work? Thanks!

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'm with Curious Guy. come on lads, Sean is not that big. it's all about perspective!

Add my vote to that assessment. Sean is well endowed but not particularly large.

HOWEVER....it just goes to show that dick size is but one component to sexuality, 'cause this mo' fo' is ONE HOT MAN/BOY. I'd certainly feed and fuck him, and might even be willing to blow 'em, and trust me, that is high praise indeed.

keithp

Just Browsing
Media
Yes Ian The Tall - Perth in Scotland was the original one. Your geography is as bad as George Ws!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes Ian The Tall - Perth in Scotland was the original one. Your geography is as bad as George Ws!

There is a Perth, Western Australia and until a few days ago Wikipedia and at least one other site (that I can't find now) said that is were he was born, Wikipedia's page has been changed.

Looks like you're the one that needs geography lessons from Condoleezza Rice... good luck with that.