Sean Lamont

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! As politely as I know how to put it...I must be just...completely honest: I'd love to hit that!!!!:redface: :redface: :redface:

http://www.hunkvideo.com/webbbspix/hawfilhunk/sean_lamont_06.jpg
http://www.hunkvideo.com/webbbspix/hawfilhunk/sean_lamont_07.jpg
http://www.hunkvideo.com/webbbspix/hawfilhunk/sean_lamont_10.jpg

Honest reaction: Rarely do I get horny to the point of near embarassment, but I think this guy is just the ticket. Oh . . . m a...my...
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha!! Have I ever said baseball and football produce yummy men? Add rugby to that list. Probably he's an exception, but at least it has produced him, and he is a god by his appearance. I love that ass :rolleyes:

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually when I saw the name Lamont and Perth in the same sentence, I also assumed Perth, Western Australia.

There's quite a famous Lamont family in Perth (Australia) who own their eponomously named, and very fancy restaurant

Lamont's :: Fine West Australian Wine & Food

I wonder if there's a connection?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just caught a youtube video of Sean Lamont doing a naked photo shoot for a French rugby calendar that shows nude players. I'll try to get the link on here because this Scotts guy is one fit and well hung hunk. He has a gorgeous package so nicely shaped, I can only imagine what it looks like erect. Even if he is a shower rather than grower it is still worth it. I coaught it on TheBulgeWorshipper Take a look guys.

Reactions: roryboy1982

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Check out the full set at: SeanLamont : Sean Lamont (rugger - wing)

Sean actually plays for Northampton Saints and Scotland. He was one of the guests this year at Dieux du Stade. He accepted without realising quite how revealing the pictures were going to be and the photoshoot was done on the same day that he had his stag party (buck's party) arranged, so he had to fly back for that afterwards. He's been getting quite a lot of ribbing from the other guys about it - I don't know why, he's certainly got nothing to be ashamed of!

boyo333

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Know Sean Has Been Featured In Another Thread. Want To Share These With You. He Is So Hot!.

Attachments

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is very hot. Complete package really. Great, round,pert butt coupled with six pack and nice piece hanging between the legs as well. Some bastards have all the luck LOL.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great example of modern rugby player plus a perfectly formed uncut cock. Wish my foreskin covered my helmet like that.