Sean Lamont

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sean is certainly one of ; if not THE best looking man alive.

He is perfect.

icon10.gif

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
They were taken for the Dieux du Stade calendar calendar. It's an annual French calendar in which the rugby team pose provocatively and are joined some years by guests from other teams. There's also a video made of the making of the calendar, in which you get to see the guys as nature intended, before posing for their pictures.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=blended&field-keywords=dieux%20du%20stade%20calendar&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-2_blended_202761004_2&results-process=default

Sean was invited to be a guest in last year's calendar and accepted, not really knowing quite what he was letting himself in for. He didn't realise that his impressive manhood was going to be photographed and circulated worldwide. By the time he did, it was too late to back out. The shoot took place on the day of his stag (/bucks) party and he had to fly back to Scotland afterwards to go out with his mates.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They were taken for the Dieux du Stade calendar calendar. It's an annual French calendar in which the rugby team pose provocatively and are joined some years by guests from other teams. There's also a video made of the making of the calendar, in which you get to see the guys as nature intended, before posing for their pictures.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=blended&field-keywords=dieux%20du%20stade%20calendar&results-process=default&dispatch=search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-2_blended_202761004_2&results-process=default

Sean was invited to be a guest in last year's calendar and accepted, not really knowing quite what he was letting himself in for. He didn't realise that his impressive manhood was going to be photographed and circulated worldwide. By the time he did, it was too late to back out. The shoot took place on the day of his stag (/bucks) party and he had to fly back to Scotland afterwards to go out with his mates.

Thanks for the info about these photos. Well I do think they are pretty erotic for a sports calendar; he's got a lot to show off. I don't think any American sports figure would want their dicks just hanging out there. I think it would be a good thing for our culture but Americans are kinda prudes. Sean Lamont's definitely cool.

ScottishLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went out for a meal in Edinburgh last year and Sean Lamont was at the next table.

I is as gorgeous in the flesh as he is in the pics and vid!

I would have followed him to the toilet to check out his cock, but he didn't go!

Damn!

SL.

aberforth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately the link to the clip does not work any longer, does anyone know where else it might be found. Its great to see Sean.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight