Sean o'donnell

Wade22

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No. He openly admitted that the only reason he's posted shirtless and sexy pics on insta was to gain followers and now that he hit 1m he's done with it because it makes him feel "uncomfortable". Now he's just another vapid, lifeless, obnoxious "influencer" who shows off how much money they have to blow on food, clothes, and travel.
I assume he’s also done because he’s getting older and he has a girlfriend and has more to live for than to post shirtless pics on IG. Twitter be getting it tho lol

Wade22

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Isnt he most active on twitch these days? Im guessing its his main source of income now?
Yeah, he’s on twitch a lot. Never watch him tho (never saw the point of watching someone streaming a game and ppl watch them play). Sometimes I forget he is kind of a nerd :)

marrow

Superior Member
Media
I guess the followers amt fell off bc he sure is back to posting shirtless pics... lol
And no I am not complaining one bit

for someone w/ 1m followers his comments/likes are severely lacking, which is probably what whomever monitors his soc media engagement in whatever agency he belongs to tells him all the time. lol

Reactions: Dangerouspaulavery

Azor_Ahai

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His family must be loaded, he doesn’t seem to have any real job and from his insta he had an apartment in LA then NY and is often traveling. Looking at his IMDB he’s had small roles mostly extras and a small budget film. His sponsored posts on instagram for candy crush & Aeropostale must pay well.

DirrtyBoy07

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Holy fuck he grew up in that first pic. He’s got facial hair finally and doesn’t look boyish. Wonder how old that is and what his age is. Still looking fine af. Thanks for the update
I believe he's currently 22, and that picture must be new, so yeah!
Honorable mention to those yum nipples too under the shirt :rolleyes: