Sean o'donnell

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media
I think it is exactly the opposite! Look again but straight into the “Followers” and “Following”, he only appears in “Following”
I think y’all are saying the same thing but as of now they both follow each other and grindr even liked Shawn’s post. Never underestimate the thirsty twitter gay.

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media
Is interesting, but maybe that’s one of his ‘ways’ of being an ally in a way
I wish it was just that but I also think he tends to gay bait for followers. Granted I don’t think he has any problems with gay fans and never has had a problem with most people thinking he’s gay (catfish use his pics a lot... usually in gay apps)

The Jordan Dow stuff just always comes across as playing to a fandom for likes tho.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He will be so successful that we will never see it or he will show it when he is a desperate old guy like Aaron Carter did.
desperate yes, but 33 = Old guy? Does that make those of us over 40 ready for a Nursing home?

Mockingbeat

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sean’s brand = some mediocre shirtless pics, fried food/pasta/bread, sunlight from his multiple apartments he’s lived in, and some random shit he just bought...low key wishing it was a brand deal but isn’t... :expressionless:

“Umm excuse me sir, can you just show us your dick already?”

Reactions: nhk11