Sean o'donnell

whtaft

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In his latest Instagram story, he said that he’s been reading things online and if people don’t like someone, they should unfollow them instead of being an “absolute prick.”

Do you think he actually reads this thread while he eats scrambled eggs?

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well we've actually pointed out some fair and constructive criticism on here so if he does read here (Hi Sean! :kissing_heart:) I hope he takes some notes to improve his career/content.

Reactions: Dbk13

MJE4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kagel are you seeing things we don't?

He/ she
In his latest Instagram story, he said that he’s been reading things online and if people don’t like someone, they should unfollow them instead of being an “absolute prick.”

Do you think he actually reads this thread while he eats scrambled eggs?

Since he only has, at time of writing, 153 comments on his post (talk about poor follower engagement), I can't help but feel my own sarcastic comment provoked his little outburst. (He later posted - and I know you'll find this hard to believe - a video of the view from his balcony).

IMG_02112.png

New to this thread. I dont know anything about the drama. I just find him really attractive.

I just want to know if he's confirmed gay? and if he has nudes in this thread?

JackKnife

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
New to this thread. I dont know anything about the drama. I just find him really attractive.

I just want to know if he's confirmed gay? and if he has nudes in this thread?

He is not gay. Some might argue with suspicions, but I've never found any reason to believe he's gay or bi -- he's addressed it in the past. And I think if he were he would've come out by now. Also he's way too boring to be gay haha.

He has no nudes. If you click the "Most Liked Posts" button in the top-right of the thread (this is a good practice for most threads, btw) you'll find an alleged picture of him holding his junk through boxer-briefs. I'm unsure this photo is real (I suspect it might be photoshopped, but what do I know) but that's it so far.

He is not gay. Some might argue with suspicions, but I've never found any reason to believe he's gay or bi -- he's addressed it in the past. And I think if he were he would've come out by now. Also he's way too boring to be gay haha.

He has no nudes. If you click the "Most Liked Posts" button in the top-right of the thread (this is a good practice for most threads, btw) you'll find an alleged picture of him holding his junk through boxer-briefs. I'm unsure this photo is real (I suspect it might be photoshopped, but what do I know) but that's it so far.
Thank you thats super helpful

Reactions: JackKnife

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media

You really think it’s photoshopped? I’m usually sus about most nudes but those are definitely his feet and the floor matches his old apartment in California. Plus he’s never denied the pic, which I feel like he would have on a Twitch or something by now if it wasn’t real.

Reactions: tnuser5