Sean, the well-hung rugby stud

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Apologies for keeping people waiting two months for an update! I'll try to write another chapter mcuh sooner. Hope you like it x

Chapter 13

'Fuck, you're so big!'
The two brunettes gazed in awe as Sean peeled off his boxers.
'That's the biggest I've ever seen! So long and thick!'
The first girl reached out the tip of her tongue and ran it wetly along the underside of his cock, from the base to the head. When she'd finished, she kissed her friend who then kissed him softly from the head to the base, before taking his throbbing balls into her mouth one after the other. As she sucked his balls the other stretched her mouth around the head and took as much of his shaft into her mouth as she could. Withdrawing, she giggled, a trail of spit connecting her upper lip to his cock.
'You're so fucking huge!'
'You're a proper man!' added her friend, kissing her partner's spit away before having her own turn on his rock hard cock.
'Of all the guys on the rugby team, you're the best!'
Once her friend had tasted his enormous tool, she climbed onto him, moaning with pleasure as the tight lips of her yearning cunt were pushed apart by his kingly cock. Soon the other girl was kissing the base of his cock as it thrust in and out of her friend's pussy. Then she began to lick and kiss her way up his body, first his abs, then his pecs, while her friend rode him harder and harder.
'You're body's amazing! All the girls at uni want to fuck you so bad! You could have all of us in one massive orgy!'
And then she was wrapping her thighs around his head and rubbing her wet pussy against his mouth. He darted his tongue inside and she screamed with pleasure, then arched her back all the way so her friend could kiss her.
'Oh my god, Sean, you are so good in bed. This is the best sex ever. No one has ever made me feel like this. I want you to fuck my brains out!'

Ash stood in the doorway of Sean's bedroom, unsure what to do. The muscular rugby player was sprawled across his bed. He was completely naked except for a white sheet that had drifted aside and now only just covered his waist. He was rock hard.
The fire alarm had been going for almost a minute and still his flatmate hadn't awoken.
'Sean... Sean!!'
Getting no response, Ash stepped into the room and made his way towards the bed, half-aroused and half-eager to leave the apartment block in case there really was a fire. He reached out and put his hand on the tanned skin of Sean's shoulder. It felt incredibly warm and muscular and was damp with sweat.
'Sean!!!'
Suddenly his housemate's eyes flicked open, his hand shot up, grabbing Ash and pulling him onto the bed, his huge erect cock pressing against him. Their faces were close enough to kiss. Ash could smell beer on Sean's breath and guessed he'd been out on a heavy session.
Sean's eyes were filed with lust, then seemed to cloud over, then clear. He shook his head, released his grip and looked at Ash with a laugh.
'What're you doing mate? I was having a great dream! I nearly got confused and started fucking you!'
He laughed some more then added, 'What's that noise?'
'It's a fire alarm. I came to wake you. Lottie's already left. We've got to get out of the apartments. Quickly!'
'Cheers mate! I was well away.'
Allowing Ash to climb off of his bed first, Sean got to his feet and made towards the door.
'Sean.'
'What?'
'Put some boxers on.'
Sean looked down at himself to see his cock saluting the room. He laughed.
'Good idea!'
Ash watched with wondrous desire as Sean picked a pair of tight red Calvin Kleins from the floor, stepped into them, pulled them across his strong thighs, up over his meaty arse, then struggled to shove his hard cock inside the waistband. Eventually, he secured it sideways, deciding he'd readjust once his morning glory had descended.
Sean looked Ash up and down as if only just waking up properly.
'What are you wearing?'
'A kimono.'
'Huh?'
'A dressing gown.'
'It's like all silk and covered with flowers. Isn't it a bit bright?'
'Sean, you're boner's virtually sticking out of your boxers, I really don't think anyone's going to be looking at me.'
Laughing, the two men left the apartment.

By the time they emerged into the night air outside the apartment building, most of the other students had left. About a hundred students were milling around, moaning and shivering from the cold. Sean appeared not to notice the low temperature but Ash noticed that his brown nipples were pointing out from his heaving pecs like beads. The students were all in their nightwear. Some in dressing gowns, some in t-shirts and shorts, some in their underwear with a shirt hastily thrown on top. Only Sean was bare-chested and immediately drew a lot of attention. Girls looked on with delight; men looked on with a mixture of derision and jealousy. These feelings grew on both sides as their eyes moved down to take in the bulging basket of his underwear.
'Ash! Sean!' Lottie waved them over, 'Apparently it's an actual fire!' She looked Ash up and down, 'That really is fabulous, did you design it yourself?'
Ash nodded, always slightly embarrassed when his skills were praised.
'Aren't you cold, Sean?' she asked, always the apartment mum.
Ash grinned and gave a quick nod at Sean's boxers, 'Does he look cold?'
Lottie smirked but Sean missed the joke, busy looking around at the different girls. One, a pretty blonde, was standing in a white t-shirt that barely covered her pert little ass. He could see the outline of a red thong through the material and the nipples of her ample tits pointed through in a way that suggested no bra. He immediately felt himself getting horny and tried to focus a little on Ash and Lottie's conversation to calm himself down.

Soon, however, he found himself drifting over to the girl and chatting her up, and ten minutes later, hidden from view by a series of trees, he had his boxers round his ankles and was pounding the hell out of her. With his hands under her t-shirt, he gripped her sweet tits as he hammered away from behind. She was tight and eager, trying to keep quiet to avoid alerting their fucking to the whole of the apartment block. Eventually, as the power of his hips whipped her into a frenzy, he clamped his right hand over her mouth to stifle her ecstasy. As she came, she seemed to go limp in his arms, as if he'd fucked all the energy out of her. He turned her round and she was smiling in absolute bliss. Picking her up, he positioned her on his dick and powered away, eager to finish off. She came again, then he brought her to her knees on the ground.
'Come on baby, take it in your mouth.'
She grinned and opened wide obediently. He fed his pulsing cock between her lips and almost instantly shed his load down her throat. Helping her to her feet, he removed a few tree leaves from her hair, kissed her on the cheek, then sent her back to her friends with a slight slap on her peachy arse. Pulling his shorts back up, he returned to Lottie and Ash.

Ash was looking amused but Lottie appeared less impressed.
'Sean you're incorrigible. Everyone knew exactly what you were both doing. I imagine some of the people over there could even hear!'
Sean hung his head, in mock humility.
'Sorry Lottie, it won't happen again.'
At that she burst out laughing, 'Bullshit Sean, I know as well as you do that you can't stop yourself!'
She was clearly cold so the two men put their arms around her in a huddle. Although Sean's bulge was pressing innocently but heavily against her thigh, she was grateful for their comfort. She was also surprised at how warm Sean was. Her skin was as chilled as porcelain and Ash's was quite cool but Sean felt like he was on fire within. Ash felt it too and made sure that his housemate's burly arm passed comfortingly around his back.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
......Given the all-clear, the students started to file back into the apartments. Sean heard someone wolf-whistle behind him, followed by a voice, 'Nice bum!' He turned around to see a naughty-looking girl grinning at him.
'How about you go in front,' he suggested, 'so I can return the compliment.'
She was wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra, showing off her pert little tits, and tiny cropped denim shorts that accentuated her arse. He followed her for a few paces before she stopped, looked over her shoulder and said, 'What d'you think then?'
Coming up close to her so she could just feel his bulging boxers against her, Sean replied, 'Pretty fucking amazing... is this the way to your apartment?'
She giggled in reply and carried on walking, Sean following behind, neither saying a word.

As they reached the door of her apartment, she unlocked it and continued into her bedroom. As soon as Sean was inside, she closed the door and threw herself onto him, kissing him wildly and sliding her hands straight down his boxers.
'Wow,' she exclaimed, 'I saw you standing outside and thought you had a sock down there or something!'
'No way babe,' Sean laughed, 'it's all cock, no sock!'
She continued to giggle as she played with his hardening meat then suddenly dropped to her knees, pulling his shorts down at the same time. But instead of sucking him off, she disappeared behind him squeezed his peachy arse and shot her tongue between his buttocks. He gasped slightly in surprise as she teased him with the tip of tongue before kissing his body all over as she slowly stood up. Sean pulled off her t-shirt and cupped her tits in his hands, kissing them both and stroking his tongue across the little pink nipples, before unbuttoning her shorts. Much to his approval, she wasn't wearing underwear. As she stroked his cock, he slipped two fingers inside her, quickly making her wet. Then he was down on his knees, tongue deep in her cunt and tasting her excitement. When he'd got her totally thrilled, he jumped back on the bed and beckoned her to suck him off. She licked her lips as she approached his ten inch temple, then knelt down to worship. Sean loved the sight of a girl struggling to fit his huge cock into her mouth; it made him want to fuck her wildly. He watched, pleasured, as she stoked the shaft and pressed her lips around the head, swiping her tongue across his slit, and taking him as far into her mouth as she could.

In the mood to fuck, he pulled her up his body and sat her on his cock, thrusting up and down as she bounced in rhythm. He gripped her waist, feeling her soft skin as he brought her up and down, making her moan with pleasure. Then he picked her up and fucked her harder in mid-air. She was clearly thrilled at the position that only a man as strong as him could achieve. Soon he had her on all fours, slapping her arse as he banged her, her moans turning to delighted screams. From there, he had her on her back, her legs over her shoulders as he ploughed into her, big and thick and deep, pumping away while she hollered in ecstasy at the ceiling. Sean hoped the people in the adjoining rooms could hear. He rolled her onto her side, gripped her tits and fucked her harder from behind, then turned onto his back, pulling her with him, arched his legs and hammered away. After two hours, they were both wet with sweat and exhaustion. She'd come so many times that they both lost count and now it was his turn. With her on her back, he fucked faster and harder until the very last moment, then quickly withdrew, and spunked his little white pearls over her pretty tits.
'Jesus, babe, you're amazing!'
She was too out of breath to return the compliment but simply grinned and giggled and kissed him before they both felt asleep.

Sean woke in the morning with his cock back in the girl's mouth. It was an amazing way to wake up. She made the most of his morning glory, slowly running her tongue up and down him, planting soft wet kissed on the throbbing head, taking his balls one by one into her mouth and gently sucking... then suddenly she stopped and stood up. She was fully dressed. Sean took her arm in his strong grip.
'Where you going babe?'
'I've got a lecture, back in a few hours; I'll finish what I started when I get back.'
She blew a kiss at him and Sean, half-frustrated and half-annoyed, watched her leave before nodding off back to sleep.

When he roused again, he wasn't sure whether he could be bothered to stay and wait for another fuck so he pulled up his boxers and made his way into the living area. After making himself a coffee, he turned around to find a new girl facing him. She was wearing a thin silk dressing gown that showed off her slim waist and her ample tits.
'You must be the guy Amber came back with.'
It was only at that point that Sean realised he hadn't known her name.
'Uh-huh. Sean. I hope you don't mind me making a coffee.'
He grinned his sexiest grin. It was unintentional but he couldn't help but flirt with any sexy woman that he met. He moved his eyes up from checking out her tits again and noticed that her eyes were fixed just below his waist. Her eyes snapped up to meet his, unembarrassed.
'You made quite a noise last night.'
'Yeah, sorry.'
'For two hours...'
'Er...'
'Very impressive.'
She unlaced the dressing gown, showing off her tits and dark triangle of her tempting cunt. Sean instantly hardened and without a word the girl stepped forward, knelt down, tugged his boxers down and began to suck him off. At first, Sean simply drank his coffee while he enjoyed her work. But she was incredibly good and soon he had to put down the cup so he could grip the sink behind him to keep his legs from buckling in pleasure. She had his cock all the way down her throat and was stroking his balls. He looked down at her plump red lips stretched around the base of his dick, then watched almost in wonder as she pulled back and his ten inches emerged from her small mouth like a magic trick.
'You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen.'

In response, he led her back into Amber's bedroom, knelt her on the bed with her face against the wall and fucked her brains out. Her screams echoed around the room as he grunted with the effort. With his arm round her waist, he strummed her pussy as he fucked her. Suddenly she squirted up the wall. Sean grinned, excited by his own abilities, then started fucking her again.
'What the fuck – !?'
He looked over his shoulder at the angry screech and saw the girl from last night in the doorway but he couldn't stop fucking.
Then she started to scream like a madwoman.
The girl he was fucking began to blush, embarrassed, and he pulled out, his huge dick throbbing for cunt. He was expecting a slap but instead she started raging at her flatmate.
'How the fuck could you – you fucking bitch!'
'Fuck off – you fucking left him here!'

As they screamed at each other, Sean side-stepped out of the room, eager to avoid their scene, and came face to face with another girl.
'Did Amber find you shagging Dawn?'
The girl smiled at him then looked down at his rock hard cock.
He realised he hadn't known Dawn's name either and made a mental note to find out who he was fucking before he fucked them.
'Um, yeah,' he nodded down at his cock, 'sorry we kinda got interrupted... I'd nearly finished.'
His sexy grin flashed once more across his face. The girl laughed at his openness, took his cunt-wet cock in her hand and smiled at him.
'You can finish off with me if you like?'
Still holding his cock, she led Sean into her own room. As soon as she released her grip, he took the initiative, picked her up and sat her on her desk, pulled down her knickers, spread her legs, and began to fuck her like an animal. He clamped his hand over her mouth to silence her cries of joy. While they fucked, her hands ran all over his body, exploring the muscles that bulged and throbbed as he continued his sexercise, squeezing his big round rugby arse, and gripping his broad shoulders. Sean knew he only needed a few minutes but he felt obliged to make it the best few minutes he could for this girl. His hips thrust back and forth with urgent intent and he was pleased when she came before him. Suddenly he was pulling her onto the floor and directing his dick to her mouth. Happily she took the head inside and swallowed his load.

He could still hear the other two girls screaming at each other. When he returned to the living area, they were raging at each other in Amber's doorway. They stopped mid-sentence as they saw him coming out of the room, followed by the one he'd just fucked.
'Oh my god, Sophie!!' Amber exclaimed. He realised once more that he fucked a girl before discovering her name. 'You're both fucking sluts!' she screamed at her flatmates.
Sean, smiling in his sexy way, half-amused and half-apologetic, retrieved his boxers. While the girls screamed at each other, he stepped into his shorts and pulled them up over his strong thighs, stowing his semi inside with some difficulty. He couldn't believe he'd fucked an entire apartment of girls... if only they'd been at the same time. The thought made him hard again and he wondered if it was worth suggesting. Then he saw Amber, glaring at him.
'What the fuck are you standing there for you bastard?!'
He saw Dawn and Sophie looking at his barely concealed erection before they looked at each other and started to giggle.
'Shut the fuck up, you fucking slut-bitches!' Amber wailed.
Sean decided it was time to leave.
'Cheers girls, maybe see some of you again some time.'
He winked at Dawn and Sophie. Amber screamed. As Sean opened the door, Amber grabbed his half-empty mug of coffee, she hurled it towards him as he slipped into the corridor outside, and as he closed the door behind him there was the muffled smash followed by more screaming.
'Girls,' Sean laughed to himself and started to make his way back to his own apartment.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Tried to get this one done a bit more quickly! Hope you all enjoy it x

Chapter 14

Having wandered through the halls unconcerned in just his tight red boxers, Sean got back to the apartment at 10-30am. He felt sticky with sex and sweat but was pleased with himself for having banged four birds in less than twenty-four hours. Peeling off his underwear, he tossed his shorts through his bedroom door and headed to the bathroom for a shower. The warm water was bliss against his tired body, re-energising him ready for rugby practice in the afternoon. He smoothed the shower gel over his tight muscles, feeling them relax, and couldn't help playing with his cock a little while washing the last few hours efforts away.
When he walked into the living area on his way back to his room, he found Ash sitting with a mate on the sofa.
'Alright Ash!'
'Hey Sean,' Ash smiled back, 'this is Charlie.'
He nodded towards his mate and Sean jogged across to shake his hand. The two lads on the sofa watched as the hulking rugby player moved nakedly towards them, his enormous cock flopping from side to side. Sean gripped Charlie's hand and shook it, not realising he was almost crushing the lad's bones.
'Nice to meet you,' he added, friendly as always.
'Er, you too...' replied Charlie, unable to take his eyes of the immense length of meet hanging between Sean's legs.
'So what happened to you last night?' enquired Ash.
Sean had begun to move away but turned back with a grin.
'Ah mate, picked up this bird, fucked her brains out... then this morning I fucked her housemate, and after that I fucked her other housemate!'
As he laughingly told his story, Sean clenched his fists and pumped his hips back and forth in a fucking motion, his dick swinging up and down like a pendulum. Ash laughed while Charlie still gawped, amazed.
Moving across to the washing machine, Sean bent down to reach inside, unwittingly showing off the full roundness of his plump tanned arse. Withdrawing a fresh pair of boxers, he pulled them on, then reached in the fridge for a pint of milk and downed it from the carton while Ash explained about the current design project he was working on. As they continued to talk, Sean pulled some jeans from the airer and slid into them, then did the same with his t-shirt, stretching it over the bulging muscles that rose from his chest and arms.
Finally, explaining that he had rugby practice, Sean grabbed his kit bag and left the apartment. Only then did Charlie close his mouth and stop staring at Sean's crotch. He turned to face Ash who was giggling, naughtily.
'Told you,' he winked at his friend.
'He's fucking huge! Everywhere!' Charlie breathed.
'Wanna suck me off while you think about him?'
Grinning at each other the two lads leapt off the sofa and ran excitedly into Ash's room.

As Sean walked through the apartment building, he saw an attractive brunette unlocking her door. She paused, looked him up and down, and smiled.
'How you doin?' he asked in his sexiest drawl.
She didn't reply but instead licked her lips as he approached. He stopped as he reached her, then leaned against the wall, flexing his bicep slightly as if my accident. She noticed and a sexy smile crept across her face.
'You off out?'
Sean nodded at his kit bag.
'Yeah, rugby practice.'
He saw the tip of her tongue slide teasingly across her teeth.
'What are you up to?'
She chewed the corner of her lip slightly.
'Nothing much... I might wait here for you.'
'Yeah?'
Sean started to feel his cock harden.
'When will you be back?'
'About 5. I could pop by... I've usually got plenty of energy left.'
She smiled more widely, arousal flaring in her eyes.
'Come straight from practice – don't shower or change.'
She winked and with that disappeared into her apartment, shutting the door behind her.

With the thought of fucking his fifth girl in twenty four hours racing through his mind, Sean hardon barely subsided as he left the apartment block and made his way towards uni. Women and men glanced as he passed by, his solid muscular frame barely contain in the tight white t-shirt, his jeans tight around his leg and bulging enticingly at the front. As he walked along the road he became aware of the blonde in front of him. Even though it was January, she had a short denim skirt on and had twice looked back at him. When she looked back a third time, a grin broke out sexily across his face and she slowed to a stop and turned to face him.
'Alright babe,' Sean began, quickly taking in her gorgeous slender figure.
'I saw you last night,' she replied, 'at the fire drill.'
He laughed, 'Yeah what a time for someone to set off the fire alarm – I only had time to grab my boxers before my flatmate pushed me out of the apartment!'
'Well you looked good in them...'
'Cheers, I wish I'd soon you now.'
She giggled, flattered, surprised she was flirting so openly with a virtual stranger in the street. He gestured with eyes to some bushes that would shield them from the street and any passing students. Within minutes he had his trousers and boxers round his ankles and she had his huge cock in her mouth and then in her pussy.
Massively horny, Sean hammered away, slapping the girls arse as he fucked her hard and fast. Their frantic breath emerged like smoke in the winter air and after bending her over he picked her up, planted her on his cock and bounced her open and down. Her tight cunt was soaking his dick and he buried his face in her pillowy tits as they fucked. She came twice before he pulled her to her knees and emptied his load in her sweet mouth.
'I better head off,' he grinned, pulling up his trousers and picking up his kit bag. She leaned back against a tree, panting, her face plastered with an enormous smile.
'That was amazing....'
'Cheers babe!'
And with a grin, Sean returned to the street and continued his journey to uni..........

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
........When he arrived at the rugby club, the lads stripped off and changed into their kit. Exchanging filthy stories, they slapped each other's bare skin, mocked their mates' physiques, and competed for the always coveted role of alpha male. Sean felt pretty good being able to relate his story of the five girls he'd banged since last night and the one waiting for him at the apartments. At first the lads wondered whether he was bullshitting but Sean was always brutally honest about when he had and hadn't managed to pull. Beside they noticed his dick still looked semi hard and he shoved it enormity into his jock strap and there were small scratches on his neck and arse.

Once on the pitch, they played with seriousness, pushing themselves as hard as they could. The first away match of the new year was two days away and they needed as much practice as they could after the long winter break. The captain praised their good play and doled out punishments of press-ups and laps of the pitch for careless fumbles of the balls or messed up conversions. The more they played, the muddier and sweatier they got, giving all their energy over to improving their game. Off the pitch, they were happy to go it alone, striving to be the most impressive with the girls; on the pitch, they united, determined to beat their rivals in every match that season.

As soon as practice had finished, Sean grabbed his kit back and headed back to the apartment unshowered and unchanged. He knocked confidently on the girl's door but was still a little surprised that she actually answered. He eyes widened as she saw him in his tight rugby kit, his muddied sweating muscles all on show. As he opened the door wider he saw she was only wearing a think silk robe, showing off the tempting outline of her huge tits and her ripe arse.
She led him into her bedroom without a word, sat on the bed and smiled at him.
'Get your kit off, slowly.'
Smiling, Sean peeled off his rugby shirt to reveal his rippling abs and well-stacked pecs. As he cast the shirt aside he gave his muddy arms a flex and kissed his right bicep. As he did, the girls hand slipped inside her robe and he knew she was fingering herself. Warming to his little show, he kicked off his boots, rolled down his sock, then unlaced and dropped the tiny blue rugby shorts. He gave her a minute to take in the sight of him in just his jockstrap, then hooked his thumb under the waistband of his underwear and tugged it down slightly.
'I think it's your turn now...'
Smiling she stood up, letting the robe fall away to show off her naked body. Sean jaw dropped as he saw she was even hotter than he'd expected. With a flirtatious grin, she turned and climbed onto the bed, then lay back and opened her legs.
'Fuck...' Sean breathed excitedly, his cock now throbbing uncomfortably inside his jockstrap.
'Come and get it big boy.'

Needing no more encouragement, he stripped naked and jumped onto the bed. He kneeled astride her legs and she gazed eagerly at the ten throbbing inches that were pointing at her.
'I like it rough,' she murmured sexily.
Looking quickly around, Sean grabbed the silk cord that had been around her robe, gripped her arms, and swiftly knotted them to the frame of the bed. She moaned with desire as he kissed her mouth while squeezing her tits, then let his fingers wander down to her cunt, pleased to find her already wet and waiting. Lifting her legs by the ankles, he rammed his cock straight inside. She screamed with pleasure and shock, having never had anything so large inside her. Gripping her ankles, he pumped away with his hips, now and again bending to lick or bite her lower leg. She cried out with abandon and it excited him to imagine who could hear. Others in the flat? People next door? Passers by in the corridor? He fucked her harder to raise the volume, then bent forward, pushing her legs further back and drilled his dick into her. Six birds in less than twenty four hours. He felt like a fucking legend. He grinned to himself and licked his lips: a fucking fucking-legend! As he pounded away, she got wetter and louder, squealing all the more when he gently bit her neck or nipple. She looked down her body at the impossibly long cock sliding in and out of her pussy, excited by his muddy sweaty body panting against her own freshly washed and moisturised skin.
Straighten up a little, he fucked her more slowly, letting his hand pass under her arse to tease the tight hole that always excited himself so much.
'You want it all, babe?' he offered as his finger eased inside her arse.
'Oh yeah, fuck me there!'
He'd tie her in a way that meant he could roll her onto her front and she giggled excitedly as he spun her round, burying his face between the sweet plump cheeks of her arse, licking deeply in the valley between, then pressing his excited cock to the hole. At first, her arse resisted him as he pushed his throbbing bellend against the entrance. But suddenly, he thumbed his head inside and then she was his. He watched delightedly as, inch by inch, his cock eased into the arse until her was pressed against her back with all ten inches deep inside her. He kissed her neck softly as he raised his hips, drawing his weapon slowly from within her then urging it back in. Slowly he broke down her resistance and soon he was fucking her hard and fast, his balls slapping against her. The tightness around his dick felt amazing and excitedly he thought about coming inside her. Pulling her hair, he fucked her faster until unloading with a roar deep inside her.
Pulling his dick out, he guided it into her mouth.
'Go on, baby, lick it clean you fucking slut.'
She took it eagerly, licking kissing and closing her mouth around him, tasting herself as he leant back and strummed on her cunt with his fingers. He flopped his cock between her warm sweating tits and fucked her chest, quickly hardening again in the process. Then he was back inside her, fucking harder than ever before, gripping her tits and slapping her thighs as he brought her to her fourth ecstasy of their session. She watched in a blissful blur as the sweat dripped down his muscular body, glistening on the dark hairs of his huge strong thighs. Now and again, he wiped the sweat from his forehead, running his hand through his thick black hair and flexing his biceps as he rammed, slammed, and hammered his ten inch miracle into her wet stretched cunt. His fucking got faster and faster, harder and harder. Grunting with exertion he felt himself beginning to come for the second time.
'Ah that's it!' he roared, 'fucking take it like that.'
She wailed with pleasure in response.
'Yeah babe - you love this huge fucking dick don't you! - yeah, fucking take it all - that's it - come on Seany - girl number 6 - you fucking legend - come on - yes!!!!'
When he finally finished, scattering his droplets of cum across her burning tits, he leant down to kiss her oh so softly on her lips as he undid her restraints with a quick flick of his wrist like a magician.
She watched panting as he reclothed, grinned, and left her room. She'd never fucked a stranger before and something told her she'd never fuck anyone quite like him again.

What an incredible story! Look forward to future instalments. Holding out hope he’ll get his threesome, one of the girls measures him and he’s hitting 12 inches!!