Sean, the well-hung rugby stud

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
........'Come on then, girls,' urged Rich confidently, 'who was best in bed?'
Both girls turned to Rich and ran their hands over his sweating body and down to his now flaccid cock.
'Mmm you were! You're amazing.'

Sean was gutted. He'd not lost a shagging challenge for ages and now he'd been shown up by a team captain. He knew the forfeit would be bad. So he was surprised when Rich continued laying on the bed and told Sean to put his Superman costume back on. Doing as he was told, Sean, struggled back into the lycra suit, the heat of his sweating sexed body making it more difficult. Once he was done, Rich slid off the bed, taking the girls with him, one in each arm.
'Lay down.'
Defeated, Sean got on the bed and Rich took his wrists and tied them to the bed frame. Sean wondered if he was going to leave him there all night for his team to come and rescue in the morning. He put his head back on the pillow in a mixture of annoyance and shame.

'So Seany...' grinned Rich, standing over him, 'you ever had a facial?'
'Why would I need a facial?' Sean asked, confused.
'Ever had a cream pie?'
'What d'you mean? Like a custard pie?'
The team captain laughed at the younger player's innocence, pulled out his mobile and began to film Sean tied to the bed.
'No mate, a rugby cream pie is when you lose a shagging challenge and the winner comes all over your handsome face.'
An expression of horror shot across Sean's face.
'Now that is the look I wanted to see,' grinned Rich.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and three of the other players who'd been drinking with Rich gambolled in, wearing just their boxers and clearly drunk.
'Good one mate!' they congratulated their team captain.
'Great, you've invited your friends to watch,' commented Sean unamused.
Rich laughed again, still filming.
'Nah mate. You see, you played fucking well today. And on top of that, you're a cocky bastard, you're dressed as Superman, and you've got a massive cock,' at this point he gave Sean's bulge a squeeze, making his mates cheer, before continuing, 'so they're gonna join in!'
Sean's jaw dropped.
'How embarrassing is it gonna be Seany knowing your ex Sophie is gonna get to see you being jizzed on by four guys? And then there's your teammates getting to watch it too!'
Involuntarily, Sean struggled against the binds that were tying him to the bed. The lads laughed some more.
'If it makes it any easier, mate,' added Rich moving closer, 'I had your deputy Deano like this last year!'
Sean couldn't believe what he was hearing but then Rich flicked his camera round, pressed a button, and there was Deano's handsome face filling the screen, eyes closed, and suddenly a spurt of jizz streaked across his face, followed by much laughter off camera. Sean couldn't help but smile; at least he'd seen Deano's humiliation before his own took place.

'So this is Jimmy, Shane, and Pint-glass,' Rich nodded across to the lads as he slapped the girls on their arses as a sign to make the boys feel welcome. 'Do you know why we call him pint-glass, Seany?'
The lads were beginning to drop their boxers for the girls.
'Let me guess, his dick can fill a pint glass?' answered Sean coolly.
'Nah mate,' laughed Rich. The girls were now bent down, wanking and sucking the visitors, and Pint-glass didn't look particularly big although he had massive balls.
'It's cos when he comes he can fill a pint glass. But you'll see what I mean in a minute!'
Soon the four guys were all standing around the bed, their dicks hard and ready to squirt. Sean looked vainly around the room, hoping some how he could avert the inevitable.
'Right, I'll go first,' Rich instructed, 'then you two, and then we'll finish with Pint-glass. When did you last have a wank mate?'
Pint-glass grinned, 'Three days ago – I've been saving up just in case.'
The four men burst out laughing. They looked incredibly pleased with themselves. Rich began a commentary over the video he was making of Sean.
'Here he is then, the big man himself, Sean. Thinks he's Superman but... he certainly ain't that in bed. So here's his punishment for being such a shit lay.'
Sean closed his eyes as Rich climbed on the bed and lowered himself over Sean's face.
'Humiliation! A dish best served... creamy!'
Rich laughed and suddenly Sean felt a thick streak of spunk splat against his face, followed by cheers from the other three men.
'Go on lads, either side of him!'
And then he felt more come spattering against his cheeks. He could feel it, thick and gluey, sliding slowly down his face.
The three men then took up the chant of 'Pint-glass! Pint-glass!'
Suddenly he heard Pint-glass grunt and felt as if someone had thrown a cake at his face. There was cheering and laughing and he felt his wrists being untied. The opposition team mates hoisted him to his feet.
'Look at that Seany!'
He opened his eyes, blinking through the salty sting and saw himself in the mirror. His face was absolutely drenched in thick white jizz and it was slowly dripping down his face and neck and into the lycra costume. Before he knew what was happening, the four guys hoisted him into the air and began to carry him out of the room and down the corridor.

Soon they were outside, running across one of the grassy quadrangles. Eventually they reached a path that ran around the rugby clubhouse. The four guys brought him to his feet, pressed him against a lamppost and tied his hands above him. They ran off, shouting and cheering in victory.

'Alright mate...'
Sean was brought out of his own embarrassed misery by the sound of Rob's voice. He looked to his right and there was his mate, similarly tied to a lamppost, still wearing his Thor costume but his head and chest drenched in treacle.
'Huh?' Sean was so surprised to see him he didn't know what to say.
'Shagging challenge like you I guess,' added Rob.
'Me too.'
Sean turned to the left with continuing shock to see Will also tied to a lamppost. He'd turned up at the club as the Incredible Hulk, wearing torn denim shorts and his impressive body covered in green paint. The opposition had left him hanging but they'd pulled his shorts and boxers down to show off his unpainted cock and balls. His comparatively white genitals seemed to shine in the moonlight, emphasising just how small Will was in his cold, shrunken state.
'What did they do to you?' Will asked glumy.
'Um...' Sean wondered whether to lie and then realised there was no point. 'Four of them came over my face.'
'No way!' Rob was choking back laughter which actually helped the situation.
'Fuckers!' added Will.

The three rugby hunks hung from the lampposts as various random people passed and took pictures. Used to being the most impressive men on display in most situations, they were gutted to be shown up like this. Positioning them in front of the rugby club, there was also a clear message that the opposition had been beaten on the field but they certainly hadn't been beaten on it.
'How long do you reckon we'll be here?' asked Will.
'All night I guess,' replied Sean, fairly depressed, 'until lads from the club see us and help us.'
'My cock'll look fucking tiny by then.'
'Mate it looks tiny all the time,' giggled Rob.
Sean started to laugh then heard a faint voice, calling tentatively through the darkness.
'Sean... is that you?'
'Oh thank God!' exclaimed Sean, recognising Ash's voice, 'Over here mate!'
Ash appeared through the darkness, a look of shock and amusement on his face.
'What the fuck?!'
'Long story mate – untie us yeah.'
Ash went behind Sean and looked up at his wrists tied above his head.
'I don't think I can reach that.'
'Hurry the fuck up,' cut in Rob.
'Shut the fuck up Rob,' shot back Sean aggressively, 'Ash is gonna help so don't be a cunt.'
Rob dropped his head, annoyed at being told off but also ashamed at his behaviour.
'So mate,' encouraged Sean, 'just put your hands on my shoulders and kind of climb up my back.'

Ash did as he was told and gradually managed to untie Sean. Stepping back, Ash watched Sean help his mates. He couldn’t help raise an eyebrow at Will's small-looking cock; he'd somehow presumed all rugby guys would be a bit big and he suppressed a laugh as Will hastily pulled up his boxers and his denim shorts.
'Ash, I've said it before, you are a fucking diamond. We owe you one! Right, I need a fucking shower.'
Sean set off at quite a pace, followed by Ash and Will. Then all three stopped and turned back to Rob who was following very very slowly.
'I thought you was in a rush!' Sean called back.
'Yeah, I...'
'Come on then,' added Will.
Still Rob shuffled forward.
'What the fuck are you doing?' asked Sean.
'I just... well...' Rob looked increasingly embarrassed.
'What?!'
'Oh fucking alright then! They didn't just tip treacle over my head, they stuck a carrot up my arse!'
Sean, Will and Ash were silent for a moment. Then all three burst out laughing.
'It was only small one!' Rob blurted out to increased laughter. 'Fuckers!' he moaned at his mates, then gradually broke into a smile.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey sorry, I've known what I wanted to write but been struggling for inspiration. Got a chapter together this evening so I hope you like it and hopefully the next one will come to me a lot quicker. Sorry for making you all wait x

Chapter 18

Next day at the rugby club, Sean, Will and Rob were the butt of all the jokes. Videos of the previous night had been sent by the opposition to all the lads on the team. When they arrived in the changing rooms, Will came face to face with a lifesize cut-out of a photograph taken the previous night of him, tied to the lamppost with his shrivelled cock on show. After their training session, Rob opened his kit bag to find all his clothes missing – replaced by loads of carrots. As Sean stood, wrapped in his towel, laughing, the lads suddenly grabbed him and handcuffed him to clothes pegs. Whipping off their own towels, five guys from the team surrounded him, holding cans of whipped cream at their crotches and continued to squirt cream all over him while the others took photos and filmed his embarrassment.

In the bar that night, all three were desperate to regain a bit of dignity by pulling some hot girls. They gazed around the bar like predators and Sean spotted two girls in tight black dressed that took his fancy. They had long dark hair, slim waists, and big tits. As Sean licked his lips and grinned wolfishly, his two mates began to laugh.
'Mate,' smirked Will, 'you're never gonna pull two birds so just give it up yeah?'
'Yeah, never gonna happen, Seany,' added Rob.
'Fuck you, boys. I'm making those mine tonight. And when I'm banging their brains out, I'll facetime you so you can watch and learn!'
Rob and Will laughed together as Sean downed his pint and approached the girls.

They watched, ready to see him get a knockback but had to acknowledge his flirting skills as smoothly introduced himself to the hotties and got chatting. Ten minutes later, he had an arm around their waists and was leading them out of the bar.
'Damn!'
'I know,' agreed Rob, 'we're not gonna be able to wind him up about never bagging a threesome again.'

Back in his room, Sean poured the two girls drinks. They were slutty and eager and he knew he was on to a good thing. Determined to stick one to Rob and Will, he quickly Facetimed them.
'Watch and learn, fuckers!' he grinned before hiding his camera behind a pile of clothes on his desk so his mates could see all the action.
Returning to the two girls, he sat between them, his arms around them and leant in for a kiss, first with one then the other. Sensuously, he brushed one girls hair behind her ear, then stroked his kuckle down the other's cheek as lightly as a feather. They giggled excitedly and, standing up, he helped them out of their dressed, then their bras. Stooping, he took one breast in his mouth, pressing his lips around the pink nipple, then turned and enjoyed the other girls in the same way. Cradling their tits in his hands, he grinned sexily at them.
'You girls are stunning!'
They giggled appreciatively and he peeled of his t-shirt to show off his muscles. Flexing his biceps, he winked at the girls and they began to kiss his chest. He ran his hands down their backs to their plump arses, grinned at his mobile phone on his desk, imagining Will and Rob watching with jealousy, and slapped them both firmly.
'I hope you can manage a big cock girls!'
As he spoke, he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off.
Drinking in the sight of the rugby hunk in just his tight white boxers, the girls spoke in unison: 'Oh yeah!'
'Yeah?' Sean grinned, enjoying their desire. 'Well what about a fucking enormous one!'
He pulled his boxers round his ankles and straightened up so they could get a good look at his mammoth cock, swinging between his legs.
'Come here girls!'
Eagerly they returned to his arms and joined him in a three way kiss, stroking his bulging muscles and then his impressive cock. Deliberately paying more attention to one of the girls, he put some gentle pressure on the other's shoulders and she took the hint, lowering herself down his body and taking his cock in her mouth.
'Oh that's right!' he murmured ecstatically. Kissing the other girl deeply, he pulled away and grinned at her, 'Why don't you join your mate?'
He grinned to himself as she began to kiss her way down his body. He looked down proudly at the two girls kneeling in front of his, their hands on his strong thighs, then grinned at his filming phone. Lifting his arms his flexed his biceps for Rob and Will. He could wait for them to say how well he could fuck the brains out of two beauties. It was definitely a good way to win back a bit of kudos after the previous night.
'That's it girls, get your mouths round ten hard inches!'
'Hard?!'

It was then he realised something was wrong. Looking down, he realised that despite one of the girls having been sucking on his for five minutes he was still soft. Frowning, he gripped his cock and gave it a quick stoke, usually all that was needed to wake his python. Nothing happened. Increasingly concerned, he gripped himself harder and began pumping away. The two girls sat back on their knees and watched, looking increasingly disappointed.
'Don't worry girls, I'll have him up in a minute,' Sean tried to reassure them.
Looking down, frustrated, at his long, flopping cock, he wanked with desperation.
'Fuck!'
Looking with boredom at his large but useless dick, the two girls began to pick up their clothes.
'Nah wait, girls, I'll have this sorted in a minute.'
They looked him with doubt and started to dress, making Sean wank even faster, hoping he could get it up before they left.
'Come on ladies, you'll never get a cock like this ever again...'
'Hopefully not,' one of them giggled.
'Call us when you can get a hardon,' add the other.
'Such a pity,' one murmured to the other as they left.
Sean stood in the middle of the room, still holding his limp dick, and watched with disappointment as the door closed behind the girls.
'Fuck!!' he repeated, glaring down at the dick that had failed him. Letting go of it, he looked around his room dejectedly, and then caught sight again of his mobile phone, broadcasting his embarrassment to his mates.
'Ah bollocks!' he exclaimed and quickly turned it off.

An hour later, his phone buzzed. There was a message on his, Will and Rob's whatsapp group. It was from Will, entitled Here's How You Have A Threesome. Annoyed, he tapped on the video and watched jealously as thirty seconds of Will pounding the fuck out of two girls flashed up on the s screen. An hour later, as he was beginning to fall asleep, his phone buzzed again. It was the same chat and this time it was a message from Rob: Nah Lads, Here's How You Have A Threesome. Annoyed, Sean tapped the video. At first, it was a close up of Rob incredibly thick tool drilling in and out of a girl's tight pussy, then he pulled out and another girl leaned over the first one and took Rob's cock in her mouth. It was then that Sean recognised the same two girls from earlier. Soon Rob had the two girls on all fours, swapping his dick between their eager pussies. 'How d'you like that big hard cock girls?' Rob called out as they screamed back with pleasure. Then he looked at the camera and winked to Sean, 'Sorry, mate – I just couldn't resist!'
'Fucker!' shouted Sean and threw his phone to the floor in frustration....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
.......Next morning, Sean headed straight to the gym, eager to expel his frustration on some weights. Clad in his vest and tiny gym shorts, he pumped his muscles until they ached. Sweat dripped down his rippling body and he realised he was getting some appreciative glances from different girls having a quick workout on the treadmills. He knew that his muscles would be looking ripped and that his shorts would be showing off his bulge impressively.

'Alright mate!'
Sean had been thinking about making a move on a blonde with pert little tits and hadn't noticed Deano approach. He'd enjoyed seeing the video of Deano getting a creamy facial but it didn't make up for Deano seeing him in the same situation. Deano picked up one of the largest weights and did a few curls with it.
'Shame about the other night!' he grinned. 'You were on a bit of a winning streak, weren't you.'
Sean felt the challenge in Deano's voice and it annoyed him.
'Yeah well I'll be back on top soon.'
Deano laughed at Sean's arrogance then glanced over his head as his FWB, Carla, walked into the gym. She smiled at him and made her way to the sauna for one of their meets.
'See you later mate, duty calls!'
He grinned smugly and began to walk away, then stopped suddenly and turned back to Sean with clam confidence.
'Unless you wanna join us?'
Sean and Deano's eyes met and Sean felt the challenge burning into him.
'Sure,' he added as if the challenge meant nothing to him at all.

In the hot, swirling vapours of the steam room, Carla, peeled off her t-shirt. As Deano walked in, followed by one of his rugby mates, she smiled back sexily, and pulled off her skirt. Watching the men watching her, she took of her bra and eased down her g-string. She loved her liaisons with Deano and didn't mind if he wanted to bring a friend. Grinning at Sean, Deano peeled of his t-shirt and short then walked over to Carla and began to kiss her while she stroked the front of his boxers eagerly. Beginning to feel excited, Sean stripped down to his boxers. He wondered how big Deano's dick was; he'd seen him soft in the showers and was fairly confident he'd outmeasure him.

Carla lowered herself to her knees, pulling down Deano's boxers. 'Mmm my favourite seven and half inches' she purred and took him in her mouth. Sean felt himself light up inside, knowing he had two and a half inches on Deano. He couldn't wait to fuck Deano's regular better than she usually got. He pulled down his boxers and stepped towards the pair, eager for his turn in her mouth. As he did so, Deano dragged his cock from her mouth and Sean registered with disappointment how thick it was. Deano wasn't bigger than Rob but he was getting there and was visibly girthier than Sean. As she took Sean in her mouth, Deano went behind her and began to fuck her. He slapped her arse as they spit roasted her and she cried out with excitement. Deano's stocky body hammered away, sweat glistening on his muscles. He was more defined than Sean and every muscle stood out prominently like a display.
'Come on baby, let's give Sean a go!'
Deano pulled out, his thick cock standing to attention triumphantly. The girl turned around and began to lick his balls, then the shaft, then take him in her mouth. Sean looked down at his own dick; it was only semi hard. Positioning himself behind Carla, he pressed it into her pussy and began trying to fuck her while Deano, fully aware of Sean predicament, pretended to cheer him on.
'Yeah go on Sean, give it to her! She fucking loves it dirty.'
After a few pumps of his hips, he cock slipped out of her gaping pussy.
'Just lick her out for a bit, mate,' Deano suggested with pretend encouragement.
Sean didn't want to put his face where Deano's cock had been but couldn't really think of a way to get out of the situation. He bent over and pressed his lips to her cunt, stroking her fiercely with his tongue while he tried to stroke his dick awake. But nothing worked and soon Deano took over, fucking her like crazy until she squirted. Sean watched with jealousy and admiration as Deano wielded his thick, powerful tool, giving the girl all he had and making her scream through the sauna's steam. gutted, he knew he'd been well and truly out-fucked.

'No worries mate,' Deano consoled as the three began to dress. He and Carla had had a fantastic session but Sean had spent most of it wanking and watching, his cock hanging useless limp. Sean turned for the door, embarrassed, now beginning to worriedly wonder whether he'd ever get his ten incher hard again. At least, he thought with resignation, Deano hadn't been a prick about his predicament.
'Wait a sec,' smiled Deano. Sean looked at him and saw the mischievous look in his eyes. 'A challenge is a challenge after all.'

Leading Sean, shirtless, back into the gym, Deano guided him to the pec deck.
'Drop your shorts and sit down.'
Sean looked annoyed but knew he had no choice: a rugby challenge was a rugby challenge. Knowing that everyone in the gym was watching, he pulled his shorts round his ankles so he was only wearing his tight boxers and sat down. He was usually proud of the big bulge in his shorts but, now Deano had seen him at his most pathetic, he felt no pride at all. Stepping behind him, Deano tied his wrists together behind the machine, then pulled out a marker pen and wrote 'Mr Floppy' in big bold letters on Sean's broad chest.
'Later mate!' Deano took a snap on his phone and walked off with a spring in his step, leaving Sean, for the second time in less than three days, helpless and humiliated.

Excellent story. Sean finally needs to get that long-sought after threesome, be fondled to full-mast, get measured at 12 inches and then fuck the living daylights out of both girls with his footlong monster cock!!

Reactions: cockss and ste7en

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey - as usual thanks for the all the lovely comments. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 19

'Mate, have you ever... er...'
Ash turned to Sean, sitting opposite him, and opened his mouth to speak but didn't know what to say.
'Well, you know...' Sean stumbled, 'not been able to get it up?'
'Sure, once when I was really really drunk.'
'But just a one off?'
'Uh huh. Why?'
Sean sat quietly for a moment. He tugged nervously on the sleeve of his dark shirt.
'I, er... it's happening a lot.'
'Oh.'
Ash looked at his mate, unsure what to say. Usually Sean was confident and jovial, more often than not half or fully naked. But now he sat in front of him looking dejected and miserable.
'Well how often has it happened?'

Sean looked at the floor in shame and retold the story of his failed threesome, then his humiliating experience with Deano. The lads on the team had all seen the 'Mr Floppy' photo Deano had taken and his phone had since been bombarded with rock hard cock shots from the players. Ash resisted the desire to ask to see Sean's phone and tried to think of something sympathetic to say.
'Well I'm sure it won't last forever – not a cock as good as yours!'
Sean grinned a little at Ash's compliment but it didn't last long.
'Perhaps we should go out tonight – me, you, and Lottie. Just a few drinks to try and forget about it.'
Sean mumbled in agreement, patted Ash on the shoulders gratefully, and retreated to his room, hoping to sleep away the day.

That evening, the three housemates went out and, although it took some time to tease Sean out of his misery, they were soon drinking, laughing, and swapping silly stories. Ash and Lottie winked at each other when Sean wasn't looking, pleased that they'd managed to cheer him up. The night continued quite happily until Sean was coming back from the bar and a girl tried to catch his eye. Ash tried his best to distract Sean by flicking a peanut at someone he knew had a nut allergy but it was obvious he'd noticed. As the gang sat chatting, Sean kept darting quick glances over his shoulder in the girl's direction. Ash could tell Sean was getting horny and hoped it wouldn't lead to disaster. Minutes later, Sean was making his way to the bar, picking the girl up en route and leading her to the toilets. Inside the cubicle, he kissed her passionately, sliding a hand under her top so he could squeeze one of her large tits. As he started to kiss her neck, her fingers unbuttoned his jeans and cupped the bulge in his boxers.
'You're huge,' she breathed excitedly, already beginning to lower herself down his body. She tugged down his boxer shorts and gazed hungrily at the piece of meat before her eyes. Taking it in her mouth, she stroked his balls while she sucked him off. Suddenly he pulled her to her feet, spun her round, and fingered her pussy. She felt his cock pressing against her cunt.
'Fuck,' grunted Sean as he tried unsuccessfully to press his semi inside her.
It was then that he realised she was crying.
'I'm ugly aren't I!'
His dick hanging limp and useless between his legs, he tried to turn her to face him but she was burying her face in the door.
'No babe, it's just... I...'
'If I was pretty you'd be able to fuck me!' she wailed.
Sean was mortified. He didn't want her upset but he also didn't want her broadcasting his failure to anyone else in the toilets. Comfortingly, he stroked her hair while she snivelled into the door. Finally, she stopped crying and turned to face him. He still had his trousers and boxers round his ankles. She took another look at his flaccid cock and burst into tears again.
'You don't even like my tits!'
He quickly dressed, grabbed some toilet paper and tried to dry her eyes. She looked a fucking state and, as soon as he'd managed to bustle her out of the cubicle door, he decided to leave the bar and go home.

Ash and Lottie watched as he hurried out of the door, not even making eye contact with them. They considered following but decided that he probably needed some time to himself.

Sean trudged through the streets, the wet pavement seemed to reflect his misery while the cracks in the concrete laughed at his failure. He loved fucking and he loved showing off about his fucking and he loved showing off his ten inch cock and what a massive stud he was. He stopped and stared into a puddle. There was none of that any more. He was just a loser with a useless floppy dick and his teammates were going to rip on him for the rest of his time at uni.
'Alright big boy, aven't seen yous around for a bit!'
He turned to see the filthy Northern girl he'd banged a few times before Christmas. He remembered her flashing her tits to him in the same straight and him getting his cock out before taking her back to the flat for a goo seeing to. There'd be none of that tonight.
'Hey,' he replied in a deflated tone and continued on his way.
'Hold up there sexy, what's got yer lookin so down?'
He suddenly didn't say any point lying.
'I can't get it up any more.'
'Yer what?' she asked, incredulous.
'I can't get it up any more,' he repeated. He'd hoped it would feel better to say it out loud but, actually, it just made him feel even more shitty.
'Well I think I could sort that for yer!' she laughed kindly.
'No, seriously,' he replied glumly, 'nothing's working.'
'Well I'll do yer a deal then, big boy. If I can get yous up, yer ave t' fuck me brains out until I faint!'
He laughed, despite his unhappiness but shook his head defeatedly.
'None o' that shite,' she instructed as he shook his head, 'yous as got the biggest cock I've ever seen – it's me duty to all womankind to help yer. And besides the las' lad I fooked was rubbish – I could do with a really good seein to from that ten incher!'
She grabbed him by the belt and dragged him along the street towards the flat until he accepted her advances and trotted along beside her.
'Ow long's this bin goin on, kid?' she asked comfortingly.
'A few days.'
'Is that all? We'll have that giant cock o' yours back to normal in no time!'
Sean wasn't hopeful.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....When they got in the flat, she led Sean into his room as if it was her own. Unbuttoning her dress, she laid on the bed in her underwear and took off her bra, releasing her enormous tits from captivity.
'Ooh I do love t' free the boys,' she laughed as they flopped forward.
Sean grinned but stood fully dressed in the centre of the room, not eager to humiliate himself with his lack of ability twice in one evening.
'Come on then, get yer kit off! Nice and slow though so I get a bit wet.'
Laughing now, he unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off.
'Ooh that's right, rugby boy, show us yer muscles!'
He flexed his biceps for her.
'Mm yer a fit fooker you! Keep goin!'
He unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them down and stepped out of them, removing his shoes and socks and the same time. He straightened up and watched as she licked her lips.
'Drop em, big boy!'
Sean pulled down his boxers and tossed them across the room.
'Now come ere an I'm gonna make yous harder than yer ever been!'
He stepped forward, resigned to failure but willing to try.
'Oooh it's a fookin cock an half that thing!' and she squeezed his firm ass cheeks and pulled him closer, talking his bellend between her lips. Her mouth was wet, warm, and welcoming but his limp dick lay inside like a dead slug.
'I told you,' he moaned, 'nothing's wor- whoah!!'

Two fingers shot up his ass, catching him by surprise. For a split second they probed around inside him, then she pushed at an angle and he felt her fingers stroking back and forth like a fast, warm vibration.
'Jesus!'
His dick shot to attention, filling her mouth and pushing all the way down her throat. Fingers still up his ass, she swallowed and he felt her throat contract around his bellend, pulling it further down her throat.
'Oh my god!'
As he bent forward slightly in ecstasy, her free hand suddenly squeezed his balls gently and tugged downward.
'Uh!' he exclaimed in a higher pitch than he'd ever made before, then erupted inside her mouth like his balls were releasing several days of pent-up cum. She let go of his balls, her fingers slid slowly from his asshole, and she moved her head back so his dick gradually withdrew from her mouth. She was looking, proudly at his cock; he looked down and grinned to see it still standing to attention, rock hard, throbbing, and ready for action.

'Right, I've done my bit. Guess it's time for yous to fook me til I faint, big boy. An' don't forget - I like it rough and dirty wi' lots o' filthy talk.'
Sean didn't wait for her to say anything else but dived on the bed, ripped away her thong, and thrust his cock inside her.
'Yeah? You like that you fucking slut?'
Pinning her arms above her head, he began to hammer away, sweat already breaking out across his beautiful tanned body as he gave her his best moves.
'There you go baby – ten inches! Deep in that tight little cunt of yours!'

She screamed with joy as he pounded away, flicking his hips back and forth with rhythmic genius, his balls slapping against her with the force of his thrusts.
'Better than your peanut dicked ex?' he laughed
'Oh yeah – fook me harder yer dirty bastard!'
'That's it baby – you've never had a dick as big and hard as this one! Go on, take it all you little fucking slut. I'm gonna make you come like a fucking water fountain!'
He roared like a tiger and fucked her faster then flipped her onto all fours and mounted her like an animal, pulling her hair then squeezing her tits as he rammed, slammed, whammed her pussy.
'Baby you've given me a dick like a mother fucking cannon!!'
He pulled her back so she could feel his heaving pecs sweating down her spine and, as he strummed on the lips of her cunt as he jackhammered back and forth, she squirted with abandon – her juices cascading through the air as she screamed with pleasure and fell limp and panting against his body. Sean jumped excitedly from the bed, feeling like a king.

'Old on big boy, I aven't fainted yet! Jus' need to get me breath back. Yous go an get us both a beer and then I'll be ready for round two. An' this time, I want yer best moves!'
He laughed at how filthy and funny she was and darted into the kitchen to get beer. Standing at the fridge, he looked down at his dick. It was soaking wet and still rock hard. Excitedly he banged on Ash's door to see if he was back and capered into the room without waiting for reply. Ash was laying in bed and quickly snapped shut his laptop. Sean didn't notice that his own homevideo from a few months had been playing on the screen but jumped on Ash's bed waggling his enormous dick.
'Look mate, I'm cured!'
Ash stared open-mouthed at Sean's amazing tool.
'It's fucking rock hard,' Sean enthused, 'Gimme your hand!'
Before he could reply, Sean had grabbed Ash's hand and slapped his dick against it several times to illustrate.
'Man I'm so fucking happy!'
He bent down, his cock rearing towards Ash's blushing face, then leant forward and planted a big kiss on his forehead. Beaming broadly, he jumped off the bed and Ash watched his bouncing ass cheeks as his disappeared back to his own room. He reached under the sheets to his own hard cock: the last thirty seconds were so imprinted on his mind that he wouldn't need his laptop...

As soon as she'd swigged from the beer bottle, Sean had her on her back, her legs in the air as he gripped her ankles. He looked down with a grin so he could watch his iron beast slowly disappear into her pussy, pressing itself hugely inside as she murmured with pleasure.
'Tell me how much you like it!' he ordered.
'Ooh, it's amazing,' she whined with joy.
'Yeah?'
Slowly he withdrew his cock, then slowly buried it back inside her, teasing her with his gentleness.
'Yeah! It's the biggest and the best!'
She wailed as he began to speed up.
'Go on baby – just how good is this ten incher?'
He was getting faster and rougher now and she was beginning to struggle for breath.
'You're the fucking god!!!'

With that, he plunged in hard and fucked like an animal, holding her ankles tights as he ricocheted back and forth, then he bent forward over her so he could drive in even deeper, her legs waving in the air like a doll. He bit her shoulder and she howled with desire. Then picked her up, slammed her against the wall and fucked her with even greater urgency before pulling her back to the bed, climbing on top of her and ravishing her utterly until she did indeed faint. He sat back grinning and panting and wondering whether he should try to bring her round when her eyes fluttered open and she broke into a large grin.
'That was out of this world! I love your cock!'
And, with that, she promptly fell asleep.

Sean sat on the bed for a bit playing with his dick and grinning to himself. It was still rock hard and was also looking a bit thicker than usual. After a few minutes, he decided to go out. With some difficulty, he stowed his throbbing cock inside his boxers , failed to pull his jeans up over the bulge and instead pulled on some jogging pants. Grabbing a t-shirt and some trainers, he went for a run. As he pounded the street, he felt his massive dick stretching his boxers as if it was pointing the way and he began to think about the girl from earlier that evening. He was pretty sure he knew where she lived and realised that, perhaps subconsciously, his dick had led her to the gardens outside her set of two-storey flats. He looked around, pretty sure he'd got the right flat and threw a stone at the window. She appeared behind the curtains and looked out glumly.
'Go away,' she snivelled.
'Baby, I'm sorry about earlier. I've been all out of shape but I'm fine now so I came back. Thought I'd give you a treat.'
'What do you mean?' she was perking up and snivelling less.
Standing beneath her window, he took of his t-shirt and dropped it to the ground.
'Do you want me to carry on?' he grinned.
She bit her lip a little nervously but becoming aroused.
'Okay,' she murmured.
He smiled up at her then pulled down his jogging bottoms. He heard her gasp at the bulge on show.
'Keep going,' she urged without really meaning to.
Laughing, Sean pulled his boxers down and released his weapon.
'I'll buzz you up!'

She vanished from the window and Sean heard the lock on the front door click. Gathering up his clothes, he ran naked into the flats and up the stairs to her room where she was waiting already naked.
'I'm so sorry about early baby,' he began but he was aware she was staring and his dick and probably not listening. Taking her hand he led her to the bed, where she slid to her knees and began to suck him off with an eagerness he loved. Remembering her words in the toilets, he ran his index finger down her cheek and breathed seductively, 'You're so beautiful', then getting her on the bed, he sat astride her and slapped his beefy cock between her tits and began to slowly fuck them. 'Your tits are fucking amazing!'
With the moonlight pouring through the open curtains, he lowered his body over hers and entered her. She gasped with pleasured shock and soon their lovemaking turned into lusty, sweaty rutting, and after her fourth orgasm she could take no more. Kissing her gently, he dressed and returned home, feeling he'd done a good dead and made up for his behaviour early that night.

When he got home the northern bird had left. There was a note for him:
You were amazing big boy! Need to get my beauty sleep. Fuck you later if you're lucky xxx
Sean realised that her hadn't come since she'd shoved her fingers up his arse and, even now, his hardon was only beginning to subside and sleep. He climbed naked and happy into bed, pleased to have his powers back.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....He got an opportunity to show them off the following day. He was the butt of many jokes at the rugby club before, during, and after training but he decided to take it rather than defend himself. In the showers, he'd just rinsed the soap from his eyes when he felt a slight thwack against his thigh. He squinted away the water and realised that the team captain was standing next to him and had slapped him with his hardon. He stepped back from Matt's laughter and, through the steam, felt another dick slap against him. At this point, he realised that the whole team had got their boners up to make him feel like Mr Floppy. Will winked at him as he eased his soapy hands over his muscular body, his cock sticking out like a clothes peg, 'Don't worry mate, I'm sure it's only temporary!'
Sean laughed, 'Did you actually slap me with yours – it's so small I didn't notice!'
Will looked annoyed but laughed back, 'Well he's a bit tired – unlike yours he was up all night.'
Laughter rang around the showers and he felt a heavy thud against his leg that he knew could only be Rob's hefty cock. Rob placed a soapy muscly arm around Sean's shoulders.
'Yeah you'll be back to normal soon.'
Suddenly he grabbed Sean's soft cock with his free hand and gave it a playful squeeze.
'But don't hurry it up too much cos Will and me are enjoying all the birds!'

Sean didn't mind this kind of gentle ribbing but once they were towelling off in the changing rooms, he was aware of Deano's cruel enjoyment of what he saw as Sean's predicament. He and Jonno were boasting about a girl they were going to plough that night and he kept looking over at Sean and grinning maliciously.
Finally he turned properly to Sean, 'Don't fancy joining us do you stud?'
Sean pretended to be embarrassed.
'She's fucking hot,' continued Deano, 'might even wake the sleeping giant!' he laughed, nodding at Sean's cock. Jonno slapped him on the shoulder. He was a big beefy prop but his cock was hardly in proportion to his body, 'Yeah mate, we know you never turn down a shagging challenge!'
The two men laughed at Sean and looked at him expectantly.
'Sure, whatever,' Sean fired back as if he'd lost his temper.
'Nice one,' grinned Deano, 'nothing like a foursome!'
'Mate what the fuck are you doing,' laughed Rob, not believing Sean's stupidity.
'Oh and er,' Deano paused for dramatic effect, 'loser gets a nice facial – you like those remember!'
The changing rooms erupted into raucous laughter and Rob looked again at Sean with an expression that said, 'You fucking idiot!'
With the other now turned away from Sean, he grinned at Rob knowingly. The truth dawned on Rob and he began to beam with suppressed laughter, looking forward to what Sean was going to pull out of the bag.

The girl was definitely hot. She was a slim red-head with nice firm tits, a pert arse, and few sexual boundaries given that she was up for a threesome with three rugby lads. Deano and Jonno quickly peeled their clothes off in the hotel room and were naked before Sean had even taken off his shirt.
'Don't worry about him babe,' grinned Deano, 'he's a bit shy!'
The girl ran her hands over Deano and Jonno's bodies. Deano was easily more attractive and sculpted, his muscles rippling like mercury, but Jonno was impressively broad and hulking. She stroked their dick and their burst to life in her hands: Deano's impressively thick one and Jonno's less impressive tool. Deano had an inch on his mate in length and even more in girth. Sean pulled his boxers off and joined them. Deano and Jonno grinned at each other and allowed him to stand between them. The girl was grinning at Sean's size but Deano and Jonno were looking forward to seeing that smile turn to disappointment. She stroked Sean's cock and he concentrated hard on not actually getting hard, eager to carry on the charade for a bit longer. Deano and Jonno were beginning to giggle with enjoyment now, looking down at their two hard cock and the floppy one n between. The girl dropped to her knees, sucked first on Jonno and then on Deano. Leaning forward, she took Sean in her hand and opened her mouth. He let himself enjoy her touch for the first time that even and his dick reared up like a python, throbbing thickly in her hand. She gasped, let go and just stared at it. Sean looked down at her, then sideways at Deano and Jonno. Their jaws had dropped open in disbelief. He looked back down at their dicks. He was nearly as thick as Deano now and easily dwarfed them both in terms of length. Recovering from her shock, the girl took the opportunity to get him in her mouth, using both hands to jerk the shaft as she devoured his bellend.
'You alright lads?' Sean asked smugly of the two men who were still staring with shock at his dick.

When they started fucking the girl, Deano tried to regain his old cockiness, knowing that he was a good shag. But very quickly, it was very obvious that Sean shagging at full strength was more than a match for any man. The girl quickly lost interest in Jonno and, although Deano tried his best, Sean sheer energy and size was unbeatable. When Deano came after 50 minutes, Sean calmly took over again, bringing the girl to another orgasm. And another. And another. His teammates sat back in chairs, watching half with admiration and half with despair, as Sean hammered away, his huge muscles glistening under the artificial light. Finally he lifted her up and fucked her mid air, suddenly spinning her around so she was impaled on his cock but facing the room. As he screams rose even higher, she squirted across the room towards Deano and Jonno. They dived out of the way in surprised horror and Sean burst out in rosy laughter, finally letting the girl slide exhausted back onto the bed.
Leaving her amidst the tangled sheets, he strode victorious across the room.
'Okay lads, on your knees...'

Will and Rob were sitting in the uni bar, bantering drunkenly when their phone simultaneously bleeped. They knew it would be something on the rugby team whatsapp group and Will excitedly fished his phone from his pocket. He'd been expecting a video of Sean enduring a creamy humiliation all night so was surprised to see that Sean had posted a video himself.
'No way....' muttered Will in astonishment.
Impressed, he held out his phone so Rob could see it too.

On screen, Jonno and Deano were naked and engaged in a long, deep but clearly unwilling kiss. They could hear Sean laughing then his mammoth ten incher appeared in the shot, rock hard and soaked with cunt. 'Ready lads?' and with one shift jerk, his dick erupted like a volcano of thick white humiliation, splattering across Deano and Jonno. They recoiled in horror as it drenched their faces. Squinting through cum-laced eyelids, they moaned in disgust as it dripped like glue down their usually handsome faces while Sean carried on filming their embarrassment for a few seconds more.

All around the uni bar, different groups of the rugby team were bursting out with laughter and showing the video to non-players.
Rob surveyed the room, pleased that his best mate had got his mojo back.
'That's my boy!' he grinned and downed his pint in distant salute to Sean.