Sean William Scott

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Loved that site for years (though I had no clue the one I was going to was the Mirror Site).

It's kind of fun in a nasty, catty sort of way... Loved what he says about Dr. Laura:

Schlessinger, Dr. Laura. Even worse than she appears. “Aggressive, hypersensitive, bossy, condescending, huge on the ego and skimpy on the tip.” Hypocritical and insufferable moralist prig of the worst order. Simply one of the most vile human beings on the face of the planet, and an embarassment to humanity.

And this little gem about Winona Ryder:

Ryder, Winona. Hopping from musician to actor to musician with all the agility and speed of a starved hyena targeting a limping Thompson's gazelle. One of her well-earned Hollywood nicknames is "Wanna Ride Her?" Rumored to enjoy pleasuring herself far more than she enjoys or is capable of being pleased by her boyfriends.....

Of course a lot of the stuff you have to take with a grain of salt.

Reactions: russthewriter59

Slamdunk_dude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have it on very good authority from a friend who used to be SWS personal assistant that he is definately gay.
If this is so I find it kind of sad that in this day and age he still has to remain closeted.

Just my opinion :shrug:

Reactions: SmileyAA1
D

deleted2253

Originally posted by Slamdunk_dude@Aug 14 2005, 08:21 PM
I have it on very good authority from a friend who used to be SWS personal assistant that he is definately gay.
If this is so I find it kind of sad that in this day and age he still has to remain closeted.

Just my opinion :shrug:
[post=335530]Quoted post[/post]​

Hearing you say this is like my ULTIMATE dream come true!!! as well as many others guys too, I'll bet!!! It is too bad that he has to keep it a secret. Oh man, the day I officially here him say its true......... :crazy: :loveya: :9

Reactions: Psilord905
D

deleted2253

This is an excerpt taken from the following interview:

http://movies.about.com/cs/americanwedding...n+william+scott

Was there ever talk of having Stifler be gay?
SEANN: I was expecting getting a script and finding out that he was gay because he was always so ambiguous. No, I never talked about it. I think it was always the way it ended up, that he ends up at a gay bar and feels threatened by this guy. The only reason he has the dance is because he can’t face the fact that the other guy, Bear, doesn’t want him. They end up being friends, which I thought was cool.

Did you choreograph your big dance-off scene?
SEANN: There was a lady that did the choreography, Margueritte [Derricks]. She did the choreography for “Austin Powers” and the MTV Movie Awards. Jesse [Dylan] and I, we kind of picked [the songs] together. I had an idea of what I wanted to do and what I thought I could do. Then we practiced on and off for a month with Eric [Allen Kramer], who played Bear. I was really worried because I wasn’t able to get a lot of the stuff, and I think it worked.

At least he seems comfortable taking about it? :shrug:

Reactions: Psilord905

Likesembig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by aboveaverage@Aug 12 2005, 02:47 PM
I've always had my eye on this hottie. But never been able to find any nude pics? Anyone had any luck? And what do you think about his size? He look like more 7-8 to me. :shrug:
[post=334874]Quoted post[/post]​

Reactions: Alejoalejo210

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll be right behind you in line, Havelock Vetinari. Wonderful body, disarming face, he MUST be hung! He resembles a much skinner, gorgeous young man who lived with us while he and my son were in high school in the early 80s. My son's friend had at least 10 inches. I'd like to think Sean has at least as much

straightfag13

Experimental Member
Media
Of course I cannot divulge how it is I know this information...but I assure you it is all true...

Seann is just barely over 8"(approx. 8.25-ish)long and definitely at least 6.5 around...and cut too
Good sized balls, really good sized head, and it sticks straight out and dips ever so slighty downward. Looks really really nice when soft.

hope that answers it for you

Reactions: Alejoalejo210

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Boxers boy, thanks a lot! That link did tell me a heck of a lot more about SWS than I knew before.

I noticed an earlier post someone said he was gay. That's the first I've ever heard of that.

Has anyone else heard that?

Thanks all!

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sklar said:
Wow! Boxers boy, thanks a lot! That link did tell me a heck of a lot more about SWS than I knew before.

I noticed an earlier post someone said he was gay. That's the first I've ever heard of that.

Has anyone else heard that?

Thanks all!

Welcome! Notice it says he admits to only having 1 serious g/f?
-B