SeanCody Lan

aajames

Legendary Member
Media
Does anyone know anything about this guy who goes by Lan? He sure looks hot enough and on both his ig and twitter, he says he's a Sean Cody model who's in this 30s. He also has OnlyFans and looks like he's a bottom. (Do I see some simliarity with SC Ayden / CF Mitch, both with sexual preference and hair!)

1646667433048.png

I don't usually subscribe to OF (or else I'd run out of cash clicking subscribe too many times in one day) but I'd love to watch him and how much he enjoys taking it on Sean Cody if he has already shot a scene there, especially after seeing this picture.

1646667790197.png

aajames

Legendary Member
Media
I have a feeling he hasn't yet though, hence his claim to be a SC model, but no scene information available. I think it's the same case with Liam and JC, they also advertised themselves as "Sean Cody model" before their scenes appear, right?

cderekgo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a feeling he hasn't yet though, hence his claim to be a SC model, but no scene information available. I think it's the same case with Liam and JC, they also advertised themselves as "Sean Cody model" before their scenes appear, right?
I guess that's why no stage name provided when these individuals state 'Sean Cody' model.

Lan Sean Cody

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lan’s videos were just released, finally… there are more to come and I’m scheduled to film more soon

sorry. I have no control over how long it takes Sean Cody to release scenes

-Lan

PS, I’ve been super busy and haven’t been active on OF, apologies

ZakaryAB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
do you have vi
Does anyone know anything about this guy who goes by Lan? He sure looks hot enough and on both his ig and twitter, he says he's a Sean Cody model who's in this 30s. He also has OnlyFans and looks like he's a bottom. (Do I see some simliarity with SC Ayden / CF Mitch, both with sexual preference and hair!)

View attachment 64521681

I don't usually subscribe to OF (or else I'd run out of cash clicking subscribe too many times in one day) but I'd love to watch him and how much he enjoys taking it on Sean Cody if he has already shot a scene there, especially after seeing this picture.

View attachment 64521791
do you have vids?

Reactions: cderekgo and iani