Searching for a female in the Westchester/NYC area.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies im a young black straight male who is into women, no men, or bi men(although if you are a couple that would be okay, but the man will not be play'n with me, i dont have any bi sexual tendencies).. Im in search of some female companionship!! I need a friend who i can have sex with!! I dont care if you are in your 30's, 40's, or 50's!!! You can be in your teens, you just have to be legal.. Id prefer someone who does'nt have any STD's cause ive never eat'n before and id love to try it!! Id also love to eat someones arse(rimming). I haven't had head in ages!! I wouldn't mind an older woman, ive never experienced that, id love to!!!! If your preggers that would be great to, i would love to experience that aswell, Pregnant women are sexy(im a gentle lover if you need me to be :) Ideally id like to find a swinging couple or a cockhold couple in Westchester County. Race isn't important to me, i must confess that all of my lovers in the past have all been black women.. Ive never been with White/Asian or hispanic women. If your either single, in a relationship, or married and you would like a young energetic lover let me know. Women love giveing head are a plus!!!

P.S. Im disease free, i have never had any STD's(if you have an std, thats not on your mouth or cant be spread by giveing me head let me know cause im sure we can work something out!!)