Searching for a relentless cock milking in London

D

deleted16378651

Hey, I've got a huge fantasy that I'd love to be fulfilled which is to be strapped down and mercilessly edged, ruined and milked. Toys, hands, what ever techniques you have to absolutely extract every last drop of cum from me. I'm straight, smooth and very inexperienced. Looking for East London ideally with someone that is comfortable hosting.

Let me know any ideas or if you know anyone offering the best of this kind of service, point me in their direction.

Attachments

thefamemonster10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I've got a huge fantasy that I'd love to be fulfilled which is to be strapped down and mercilessly edged, ruined and milked. Toys, hands, what ever techniques you have to absolutely extract every last drop of cum from me. I'm straight, smooth and very inexperienced. Looking for East London ideally with someone that is comfortable hosting.

Let me know any ideas or if you know anyone offering the best of this kind of service, point me in their direction.
Too bad you're not in Ireland!

Reactions: whyme75

cantaloupe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're very good looking so it shouldn't be too hard. You can try Grindr or other Apps and just write "into Edging etc. " into your profile or mention it to others.

Adventor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

There are some experienced edgers on here, keep searching you should find a good one. If not I’ll offer my services!

Reactions: Lumaowo
D

deleted16746451

You look like you have a sexy body so would be nice to milk and tease you, pm me x

D

deleted1329245

I travel to London often Dunk and would be happy to edge and milk you for hours my friend. Will message you when next in town. And if you’re ever in NYC or Chicago let me know. Hot pic! Share some more!

AsianLadLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds so fucking hot mate. London here too and looking for similar. Im a definite beginner to edging and milking, so need an expert to take me in hand and test my limits.

Kik. Tertiary_adjunct
Hey dude would love to edge you slow and steady to a crazy orgasm... want to edge a curious/str8 man with a nice/hung dick for as long as he can take it...building stamina

East London here where you based and you able to accom?

Reactions: Tom81

AsianLadLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey mate East London lad here too! Always wanted to edge and tease the fuck out of another curious lad's dick with my skillful hands. Happy to sit you down and take that hardon on a slow and steady erotic journey to a... begging for mercy... reaching a more intense orgasm

I don't accom however : (
Any suggestions?

Reactions: ModernSatyr