Searching for a specific video

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by itsatrap, Nov 20, 2008.

1. itsatrap

itsatrap New Member

This has been frustrating me for a while, so I figured I'd ask for help from the experts. I'm looking for a video I first saw on monstercocktube.com, back when it was still a relatively new site. It starts off with a shot through the front windshield of a car as it's driving on a highway, and I do believe that a frame capture from that shot is the picture which "summarizes" the video. Basically, a dude and chick are discussing where they're driving.

It cuts to the chick, seen in pov from above, sitting on a log or something outdoors, and eventually she takes the guy's dick out of his jeans, and says something along the lines of "I had forgotten how big it is." A BJ scene follows, followed by fucking, and that's probably it.

The chick is wearing all white clothes if I remember right, a very short skirt and a hoodie. She's got black hair. The dick isn't anything extraordinary, but it's solid, and she seems to have quite a bit of fun with it. It's all shot from the guy's point of view.

Anyway, I think it's a hot video but I haven't been able to find it. Anybody want to help me out? Maybe even identify the chick, dude, or video's origin? Thanks a ton!

2. limbo586

limbo586 New Member

thats on this site somewhere. it was posted awhile back in one of the threads. maybe amateur girls and big cocks

3. bigpuss

bigpuss New Member

4. D_Phoolon Dahill

D_Phoolon Dahill New Member

Even if it aint the right vid...thats still pretty hot!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted