Searching for a specific video

itsatrap

Just Browsing
Media
This has been frustrating me for a while, so I figured I'd ask for help from the experts. I'm looking for a video I first saw on monstercocktube.com, back when it was still a relatively new site. It starts off with a shot through the front windshield of a car as it's driving on a highway, and I do believe that a frame capture from that shot is the picture which "summarizes" the video. Basically, a dude and chick are discussing where they're driving.

It cuts to the chick, seen in pov from above, sitting on a log or something outdoors, and eventually she takes the guy's dick out of his jeans, and says something along the lines of "I had forgotten how big it is." A BJ scene follows, followed by fucking, and that's probably it.

The chick is wearing all white clothes if I remember right, a very short skirt and a hoodie. She's got black hair. The dick isn't anything extraordinary, but it's solid, and she seems to have quite a bit of fun with it. It's all shot from the guy's point of view.

Anyway, I think it's a hot video but I haven't been able to find it. Anybody want to help me out? Maybe even identify the chick, dude, or video's origin? Thanks a ton!