Searching for two videos

DirrtyBlonde88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys

I'm searching for two videos. Both of them just contain nudity, not hardcore and both of them are a bit "older". But my hard disk crashed and I didn't find them on the net yet, so maybe anyone knows what I mean:

The first video is from a TV Show or something like that. It's kind of CFNM. There is a guy stripping for girls. He's an amateur. Guess he was wearing a "sailor" outfit. The interesting part is: he get's completely naked and shows his cock for the audience. The host of the show asked him befor in the interview how far he'll go and the guy was just like "I don't know, but I'm not going all the way". It's kind of hot, because in the heat of the moment he does it all.

The second one is kind of a "spy" video. A guy comes out of the water with long hair, completely naked. Yeah, there are thousand videos like that, I know. I just remember that the background music was an upbeat song with a male voice saying something like "multi sex" or something like that.

Maybe someone has a clue what I'm searching for

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys

I'm searching for two videos. Both of them just contain nudity, not hardcore and both of them are a bit "older". But my hard disk crashed and I didn't find them on the net yet, so maybe anyone knows what I mean:

The first video is from a TV Show or something like that. It's kind of CFNM. There is a guy stripping for girls. He's an amateur. Guess he was wearing a "sailor" outfit. The interesting part is: he get's completely naked and shows his cock for the audience. The host of the show asked him befor in the interview how far he'll go and the guy was just like "I don't know, but I'm not going all the way". It's kind of hot, because in the heat of the moment he does it all.

The second one is kind of a "spy" video. A guy comes out of the water with long hair, completely naked. Yeah, there are thousand videos like that, I know. I just remember that the background music was an upbeat song with a male voice saying something like "multi sex" or something like that.

Maybe someone has a clue what I'm searching for
Both videos sound very hot! Did u find them?