Seattle - Film me worshiping big cock!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by TanBottomBoi, Jan 16, 2011.

1. TanBottomBoi

TanBottomBoi New Member

32 year-old who loves to worship nice, big cocks.

Looking for hung cocks to worship and have you film me worshiping your big piece of meat. Want to collect as many videos of me in cock worship.

Age does not matter – Cock size does.

Please be hung, 8.5” or bigger. Cut and uncut welcome. Ethnicity & race does not matter. Poppers okay.

I want you to sit back and film me while I sit and worship your cock. The only thing I want shown in the video is myself and your cock, from when I first see that big piece of meat until you cum on my face. I have a mask I may wear, however you will see me before I put it on.

These videos will be for private use, just for myself as I have a desire and new found fetish of being filmed, but haven’t yet except for two occasions. I do have an XTube account and if you are fine with it being posted, then I may. But if you are against being posted, I will respect those wishes and that will be strictly private. If you want a copy of the video later, I will be 100% happy to send it to you for you to have as well. Don’t want to play games or be deceitful and want this to be a great experience for both of us.

Please send me your stats including age (although it doesn’t matter, still would like to know) and cock size (and whether you’re cut or uncut). Would like a picture as well. A cock shot is a must, but face is optional. I will be happy to send you pictures of myself as well.

Serious only.

Draft saved Draft deleted