Seattle throat for huge cocks

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Attractive gay male in Seattle (yes, I have pics), 5'11", 150#, tattooed and somewhat furry, VERY devoted to giving deepthroat blowjobs, gavage-style cockfeeding and forced throating, very hard fucking in throat.

I'm the kind of guy that sucks like a hungry pig and likes it rough, make my eyes water, make a mess out of my face, I even like getting slapped around a bit. Yes, I swallow. I'll even swallow piss if you're into that.

Looking for men with giant dicks who like stuffing it down throats and fucking deep into them with power and force...but also men who just like kicking back and getting deepthroat service.

I like poppers but don't do any other drugs. Not looking for any recipricol action. I do get into anal sex too but my primary turn on is feeding on great big cock and having my throat fucked. I wouldn't mind getting some camcorder action (your face does not need to be seen) but not a requirement. Age and race are not important. Also don't care if you're gay, bi or straight. Hoping for regular sessions.

please message me if you're interested

Attachments