Sebaceous Hyperplasia

Damien Norse

Sexy Member
Media
Have had many hyperplasic legions on my face before. On the face they are caused by overactive oil glands. Have always had them burned and scraped off by a dermatologist. Usually leaves a scab for a day or two then skin is smooth again.

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My exhusband use to get it often when we had extra long sessions and I got too dry for him before he got the ky. Even during the "dry times" of no sex at all, many things would caused it for him: different laundery detergant or fabric softener, dirt or chemicals on your hands when you take a piss, jackingoff and not having enough lube or oil,are just what comes to mind at the moment. It would just come and go.
Damn, I'ld ride you any day though baby!

D_BeavisNButtbreath

Just Browsing
Media
My exhusband use to get it often when we had extra long sessions and I got too dry for him before he got the ky. Even during the "dry times" of no sex at all, many things would caused it for him: different laundery detergant or fabric softener, dirt or chemicals on your hands when you take a piss, jackingoff and not having enough lube or oil,are just what comes to mind at the moment. It would just come and go.
Damn, I'ld ride you any day though baby!

yeah its been like this for as long as i can remember. i am pretty sure it started from excessive masturbation, and i definitely never cared too much whether i was clean or not. sometimes i would just rub it through my jeans for a while, which doesnt seem too great for the skin