Sebastian Bak

Monterys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And by apparently I mean, someone claiming to be him started replying to the thread after the people on it started saying he’s an awful closeted human being lmao

Lol I wonder why he gets so bitchy about being gay

He used to be friends with Oliver Bloch. Wonder if they ever did anything together :p

finderrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lmao I remember
over the years his ig has undergone maaaaany a change
He used to have a pic up with his bf (around 2/3 years ago) pride flags and the works in the caption

Then he ghosted ig for a while, recently came back with fully clothed travel pics

Maybe this site is the reason behind that

InTheNavy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao I remember
over the years his ig has undergone maaaaany a change
He used to have a pic up with his bf (around 2/3 years ago) pride flags and the works in the caption

Then he ghosted ig for a while, recently came back with fully clothed travel pics

Maybe this site is the reason behind that
I don't remember any pics of his bf... How was he like? But yeah, his former IG was more personal, the current is just for showing his artsy photos

finderrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't remember any pics of his bf... How was he like? But yeah, his former IG was more personal, the current is just for showing his artsy photos

Oh that was a LOOOONG time ago
Legit 3 years when his popularity started booming.

He really didn’t take the gay comments well and idk why.
I honestly think it’s a case of having an imagine and doing everything to the extreme to protect it.

It was so weird, I remember seeing the one pic where he was acting all mushy with this other cute guy, went to that guy’s profile and saw a lot of pics with them together.

A couple months after that when he was really on the radar he had deleted the pic and started the whole fitness model thing

Reactions: Hejszia

finderrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love how he left for half a year and changed his whole Instagram. Now doesn't upload a single shirtless pic and now is all about "working and photography " he's definitely become boring as fuck. Really irritating tbh

Im really convinced that it’s because of this site.

Like I said, I don’t quite remember seeing anything too outrageous on the old thread, but the fact that this site is becoming the go to for any insta nudes may play a part

SexyWizardboys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im really convinced that it’s because of this site.

Like I said, I don’t quite remember seeing anything too outrageous on the old thread, but the fact that this site is becoming the go to for any insta nudes may play a part

It was before this site i believe. He just up and left for no reason. He always deleted comments praising his body from guys or insinuating that he was gay/bi in any way. It's funny how he always says he's a cool, fun, outgoing guy who cares about his fans...but then he deletes their comments and blocks them lol