Sebastian Bak

finderrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I brought it up here in the last thread, but early on in his insta days he had a pic with his bf up, with him tagged

This was years ago

Anyway, going to the account, his bf had tonnes of lovey dovey pics with them as a couple; it’s only until people really started harassing him and thirsting over his pics that he took them down and started becoming a bit more close knit

InTheNavy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I brought it up here in the last thread, but early on in his insta days he had a pic with his bf up, with him tagged

This was years ago

Anyway, going to the account, his bf had tonnes of lovey dovey pics with them as a couple; it’s only until people really started harassing him and thirsting over his pics that he took them down and started becoming a bit more close knit
ok if you say so, I've been following him for quite some time too, but never saw that. How old was he when said pics with his boyfriend were taken?

Reactions: SexyWizardboys

SexyWizardboys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Really? I didn't know that lmaoo. Maybe at the time he was questioning or in the closet and he was uncomfortable with people speculating something that was, again at the time, a secret?

Yep. I got blocked once then he unblocked me, but others weren't so lucky. He was blocking people through 2017 to 2019, which is weird considering he and his bf have been dating since 2018