Sebastian Bak

Number1Simp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He’s cute but come on. He hasn’t posted anything interesting in forever. He should just stay off social at this point.

He really should. Just do photography or whatever the hell it is he tries to do. He clearly doesn't want to interact with his fanbase anymore, so he should vanish into obscurity

finderrr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
idk why he'd do that, they're cute together ngl

well again let’s recap the timeline of the past say5/6 years
He started his rise, once in a while showing off his bf. He got to his rise and started making some very teasing posts and seemed to have sponsors- at this same point he “cleaned up” his profile to remove anything that would allude to him being gay, this included him untagging himself from his bf’s posts and I do believe some people in this thread made him angry by simply asking if he was gay
Then he phased out
And now we’re here
So I’d just assume he went through some professional personal stuff

Reactions: Enf_98 and Zi19

Sandyp09876

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone DM'd him before? Does he respond to people?
I have and he did reply. Thought he was cute and low key felt he may be gay or atleast bi, but I respected his privacy. I was actually liking the bits he shared about his work out as I was just getting started. He use to reply for a while and then stopped. I understand replying to DMs is demanding and straight up annoying as many could be shady. No hard feelings about him not replying anymore. But, it’s sad his ig is left to die and he’s left pepl hanging for 3 years now….

Makes me ask myself if it’s straight up stupidity to actually follow anyone anymore? like they grow because of the followers but then aren’t accountable to the followers or at the very least bother to let pepl know why they are gone…

lilblocker22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have and he did reply. Thought he was cute and low key felt he may be gay or atleast bi, but I respected his privacy. I was actually liking the bits he shared about his work out as I was just getting started. He use to reply for a while and then stopped. I understand replying to DMs is demanding and straight up annoying as many could be shady. No hard feelings about him not replying anymore. But, it’s sad his ig is left to die and he’s left pepl hanging for 3 years now….

Makes me ask myself if it’s straight up stupidity to actually follow anyone anymore? like they grow because of the followers but then aren’t accountable to the followers or at the very least bother to let pepl know why they are gone…
I agree with this wholeheartedly. I wish he'd tell us about what he's doing. He essentially just left thousands dry. If he doesn't want to upload his body anymore, then just say that but don't just leave everyone hanging and then keep uploading shirtless pics once or twice then leave again for years