Sebastian Coxx

mkuk84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
where u got that? his face is average. ive been a fan for more than a year now and he gets fucked by ONLY ONE twink.

nothing wrong with getting fucked by only one twink. if the dude makes you cum handsfree multiple times like that, you should marry him. lucky to have a husband like that.

D

deleted1149118

I talked to him once when he first began. I don't remember the specifics as I deleted my reddit account, but he's half west European, some Greek and other stuff. Very handsome.

D

deleted1149118

I swear I was on his ig a few days ago now it's like I never went there, not in my history or anything.

Reactions: MarcoPolo85

bradley26

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How could he even cum handsfree like that? Does he have like sensitive shaft/prostate?
I can't help but thinking that he jerks off until the very end and only post the part here he cums so he could made us think he can cum handsfree... if you noted you never seen a long vid (not even 20 seconds, it's only the cumshot) it seems fake to me

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't help but thinking that he jerks off until the very end and only post the part here he cums so he could made us think he can cum handsfree... if you noted you never seen a long vid (not even 20 seconds, it's only the cumshot) it seems fake to me
Okay Alex Jones. Lol. The point is he is still cumming hands free... Right there on video. It doesn't matter what led up to it. Smh ffs.

Y'all will Find any reason for a conspiracy theory. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: CombeeSan