Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay Alex Jones. Lol. The point is he is still cumming hands free... Right there on video. It doesn't matter what led up to it. Smh ffs.

Y'all will Find any reason for a conspiracy theory. Lol
He's literally replying to the person who asked how he's doing that ... it's not a random comment to bash on Sebastian lol

joel54

Expert Member
Media
There's really nothing special in cumming "hands free" if you jerk off to orgasm and let go in the last second. When someone actually cums from anal stimulation without touching their dick, that's awesome.

I've seen a few longer vids of Sebastian where he jerks off while getting fucked, but he seems to be very sensitive and could probably get off without touching himself.

Reactions: Ted Lee and denisee

napulee69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just ripped all his videos. he is WORTH subbing to. if you can't afford it, i am feeling generous and will share it over private messages but promise that you will support him. his price is reasonable, the videos are hot and there's no ppv. he shows his face now

archasian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Howwwwww does he cum handsfree like that?!
If you notice, he cums a few seconds from the beginning of every clip. He stimulates himself with his hand, just like how he shows he does sometimes when he cums again. I haven't seen any full vid where he gets fucked when he's soft and cums later totally hands-free.

That being said, it's still impressive how much he cums everytime while not touching himself as he orgasms.

Gaybou22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmm
just ripped all his videos. he is WORTH subbing to. if you can't afford it, i am feeling generous and will share it over private messages but promise that you will support him. his price is reasonable, the videos are hot and there's no ppv. he shows his face now
please share with me