Sebastian Kehl

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That guy will go down in history as depantsing Sebastian. It is all Sebastian's fault for not wearing better fitting undies. That movie clip was funny yet--on an empathetic note--must've been very embarrassing for both parties involved. Poor guys.

xbbf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is he cut ? ? ?

can not see it on the pics ? :confused:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
dickebeulen

large lumps
lol
I just figured out what clubbers, in Berlin, meant when they said "Beule" to each other. This whole time I kept thinking, 'I haven't hit my head on any door frames today, most of doors here are higher that at home.' Learn something new every day...

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IanTheTall said:
large lumps
lol
I just figured out what clubbers, in Berlin, meant when they said "Beule" to each other. This whole time I kept thinking, 'I haven't hit my head on any door frames today, most of doors here are higher that at home.' Learn something new every day...

They also could have meant "Keule" (cudgel or club in English) as it is very popular in the Eastern German region around Berlin. "Keule" then just means "guy/friend/mate/..."

J

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
freshmeat1984 said:
They also could have meant "Keule" (cudgel or club in English) as it is very popular in the Eastern German region around Berlin. "Keule" then just means "guy/friend/mate/..."

J

I knew the multiple meanings for "Keule," but "Beule" was an unknown euphemism; though I should have figured it out after hearing it a few times.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
This has been the subject of two debates on a German site dedicated to soccer players. One concluded that he was cut, and the other that he was either cut or had a very short foreskin indeed.

The website's server seems seriously fucked, and it took me an age to get into either thread, but for the sake of the record:
http://www.dickebeulen.de/index.php?templateid=showposts&fid=7&tid=122&RL=0&CR=13&print=1

From what I can see, he looks cut, as you can see all the cockhead. But there are men with such short foreskins that the head is completely uncovered and it's almost impossible to see even close if there is some foreskin or not, so what hope have you got at such distance ?